Your ideas for sub-forums and designs etc

I don't mind the techie stuff being in the lounge as you get more help there. Not a lot of people visited the techie threads.

As we have a lot of Bears who still take a great interest in the Scottish National team how about a dedicated Scotland forum .

Show auld c#nts like myself forum, on how to post a f#cking picture without being told to type in some shyte I don't understand copy this paste that then I will be a happy man

Show auld c#nts like myself forum, on how to post a f#cking picture without being told to type in some shyte I don't understand copy this paste that then I will be a happy man

Been posted numerous times mate. I prefer the method outlined below but the link at the end has a whole thread on different ways to do it.

This method, using postimages.org, still works on the new forum. It's about as simple as it gets.

If you’re looking for a ‘simple’ method that works on PC, tablet and mobile then try this.

1. Go to https://postimages.org/ and leave it as the default 'do not resize my image' in the first box (though you can select something else if you want it bigger/smaller).

2. Leave the default ‘no expiration' in the second box.

3. Click on the 'Choose Image' button to select your image to upload and let the website upload the image (be sure you've saved the image you want to upload to whatever device you are using).

4. Once it is uploaded click on the small icon to the right of the ‘hotlink for forums’ row and it will copy the relevant link. Occasionally, clicking on the Hotlink for Forums doesn't work, if that happens simply go to the adjacent box and select the text for the link and then copy and paste it.

5. Paste your link into the Quick Reply box.

If you want to be 100% sure it's worked then you can then click on the ‘Preview’ button below the Quick Reply box and then preview your post so you can see it’s going to work before you commit your post to the forum.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/how-to-post-photos-on-new-forum.346/page-4

Last edited:
A sticky advising people to not post a thread unless they have read more than the headline.

10 pager threads because posters have jumped to a conclusion.

The Techie Section to return would be great.
Possible shout for a TV/Movies section where people could discuss their favourite TV series and movies etc. Many threads opened in the lounge which can turn into many duplicated threads. Would be a lot easier to keep tabs on this having this section.

Never liked the tech forum. You could create a post on there asking for a bit of advice or something and could wait a day for an answer. In that time your post could still be in the top 3 threads due to the lack of activity on it.

I am happy with the way things are. The Bear Pit is good apart from the intruders to Rangers but maybe a sub forum for Media and commentators so that the Bear Pit doesn't get clogged up with Spiers and the TV coverage. I find the Lounge excellent. Perhaps a sub forum about politics in the Lounge and one for vacation topics and that is about it.

Can you activate the page counter for each thread on the home page for mobile.

Also the page counter at the top of a thread, instead of having to scroll to bottom.

A return of supporters club news. As a member of the Tampa Bay RSC the thing folk always tell us is that we are difficult to find. This despite updated website, Twitter and FB accounts. The more forums the better for us.

Never liked the tech forum. You could create a post on there asking for a bit of advice or something and could wait a day for an answer. In that time your post could still be in the top 3 threads due to the lack of activity on it.

If you want instant answers hire an IT consultant LOL.;):)

I always found it useful and, in all honesty, fairly quick. Help from guys like @dougsdir24 was always useful. Was a good way to get rid of the endless 'how do I post images' threads as well.

Last edited:
Back