Match Thread Cowdenbeath v Rangers - 19:45 Wednesday - Premier Sports

Are you at it or genuinley raging?

Half of them are probably freezing and not looking forward to the drive home.

It's been thoroughly professional and we had the game won after 45 minutes.

I'm not surprised that they've barely bothered to get going in the second half.

Imagine we racked up 12 here and dropped points in our next game?

Exactly . The moaning on this thread has been scandalous . 3/1 away from home job done and we get out of dodge with no injuries .

I’m happy with that .

Well that second half was pish but we are through and that’s all that matters.

Hopefully Gerrard has a few choice words for them in that dressing room though.

That was rotten.

That second half was minging; as bad a half of football as I've seen from us all season.

Between Kilmarnock last week and Cowdenbeath tonight - I think Gareth McAuley looks his age.

The officials were hideous.

But my main take away from the game, how devoid of ideas and average we look going forward with no Tav or Morelos. People who encourage us to 'cash in' on these two - think long and hard about what you're saying.

Second half wasn’t good but I think by that time the pitch was frozen solid so it was a bit of a lottery. MoM for me was Kátic.

Thank goodness that is over. Average first half, woeful second half on a pitch like concrete. Just glad we got out of there with no injuries.

Are you at it or genuinley raging?

Half of them are probably freezing and not looking forward to the drive home.

It's been thoroughly professional and we had the game won after 45 minutes.

I'm not surprised that they've barely bothered to get going in the second half.

Imagine we racked up 12 here and dropped points in our next game?

Disagree that has not been a professional second half

Defended by the seat of our pants, cowdenbeath should've had a second then we wouldve been in panic mode.

Professional isn't giving away a pen start of the second half.

Professional would have been burying 4 or 5 without reply.

Some of these players had the chance to play for a jersey tonight,we won,but still feel a bit disappointed.

Och well- through to the next round is the main thing.
Tools put away at half time and just playing ‘screensaver’ football in the second half.

First half was a professional job.

Second half performance and attitude was an insult to the travelling support.

There are players in that team tonight who simply will not make the grade here.

Flanagan and McAuley in particular were horrendous tonight.

Decent win in the end.

Defore is not even a fraction of the player Morelos is, we've got a real special talent on our hands.

What we learned from tonight's game is the guys who dropped out for tonight have nothing to worry about
And tbh if we loose alfredo tomorrow night then we are I deep shite..
Would love to say it was easy enough but slackness could have let them into the game..
Not going to single any player out but I'm pretty sure we can tell from tonight ..
Laboured through 2nd half

Very poor second half but we got the business done on a frigid night on a hard surface. Worst refereeing display of the season along with Beaton’s Questions need to be asked publically about theCowdenbeath goal, the encroachment in particular

I've said it all season ,as soon as a team score against us we turn to shit.Not one player showed he deserves a place in the starting lineup.

We won and that’s the main thing. That second half performance was worrying though. Flanagan was the worst player on the pitch by far and that includes the Cowdenbeath team, hopefully Polster can deputise Tav as he shouldn’t be anywhere near the squad. Coulibaly is also dreadful and shouldn’t be anywhere near the side.

People also need to calm down. We weren’t ever in any danger just got complacent in the second half. Obviously you shouldn’t ever get complacent regardless of opposition but it’s job done with no injuries and everyone feeling fresh for Saturday I would imagine. Even the great rangers teams had those nights.

Back