Morelos Claim Dismissed

Next Morelos will be sent off or cited because he looked like he was thinking of maybe doing something with intent but not really doing anything.

I said earlier on Twitter it will be upheld due to the new rule of “the wee annoying foreigner must have done something due to law of averages” that’s been brought in

if they downgrade it to a yellow he is still banned but only after 20th feb

No he isn’t. Prior to Wednesday he was three yellows away from a ban for accumulated yellows. The two at Ibrox against the Sheep don’t count because they led to a red.

No he wasn't. He is 1 yellow away from a 2 match ban

No he wasn’t what? Tot up his bookings excluding the Sheep game and he’s 3 away. I posted the extract of the rules on here earlier in the week when the daft thread in this subject was started and they stated that if two yellows lead to a red then they don’t count as part of the totting up process.

2.2 Cautionable Offences
2.2.2 Where a player is sent off for receiving a second caution in the same match, such cautions shall not be recorded against the player’s accumulation of cautionable offences

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/3997/scottish-fa-jpp-18_19.pdf

since nothing confirmed yet, i still believe we have a squad good enough to take us through this, but the club really needs to respond and mention the inconsistency in the actions of the CO whatever the outcome

Seen something about it being downgraded to yellow on fb, I'll take that with a pinch of salt until I see it confirmed though

I’ve asked the question why don’t admin charge a tenner a year all proceeds to erskine , and keep obsessed Yahoos off the board entirely ?
Because it would open up a can of worms when they ban people for f*ck all with impunity. You wouldn’t want to ruin their power trip, would you?

Be interesting to know what's taking so long. Is it basically three former refs arguing about it which would then get sent to the compliance officer or what?

Or does the compliance officer decide on her own?

They'll be waiting on 'beat the pundit' on Snyde finishing before they make an announcement.

Corrupt c.unts.

NS.

That’s over an hour we’ve been in there arguing , what should be a simple decision .

Makes me worried we are being hammered here for nothing . It’s never a red , never .
On the other hand you could view it that Madden has seen it again and changed his mind. If the ref sticks with the decision then there's no room in the process for any change as far as I know. Just need to wait and see

since nothing confirmed yet, i still believe we have a squad good enough to take us through this, but the club really needs to respond and mention the inconsistency in the actions of the CO whatever the outcome

So your saying it’s a ban?

Back