Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 17:15 Saturday - Premier Sports

Arfield needs to take more control, Candeias and Tav need to get a grip of their crossing as it is woeful today.

We are losing the midfield… Arfield just doesnt fancy these surfaces and our whole shape is wrong. Defoe needs someone else up front.Problem is if you take Candeias off then you leave Tavernier exposed andhis head is already ‘in the bucket’ after yet another penalty miss.

Defoe has to take them from now on if Morelos is not playing.

I look forward to hearing that Broadfoot has been served with a 2 match ban after lashing out at Defoe.

100% red card - dangerous play and he should have been off. Kilmarnock should be down to 9 men. Refs are cheating and Rangers need to just come out and say it.

The officials know that they can do what they want against us due to media pressure. I hope the cunts strike again as it will come.

What the fück do you have to do to get a red. 10x worse than what Alfredo just got 3 match ban for.

giphy.gif
now that we all know that yellow cards can be upgraded to red I fully expect the c unt cited on Monday.

Even Sutton agrees power should be sent off for that. Absolutely endangers Jack and that should be a game changer there.

Seeing things again, it's scandalous we aren't playing 9 men.

Even Sutton saying it.

100% red card - dangerous play and he should have been off. Kilmarnock should be down to 9 men. Refs are cheating and Rangers need to just come out and say it.
Even Sutton said it's a straight red!
And now he's saying Broadfoot should have seen red too.
Has someone put something in his tea?

I'm honestly happy with a draw because it's exposing the lack of creativity in the team

A last minute goal like Joe Dodoo v Partick Thistle would just paper over the cracks

McCoist a disgrace. Phenomenal player but an absolute disgrace as a manager and now a pundit. Wants to be everyone’s pal even if it means pissing all over the club that made his career and paid him a fortune.

Unbelievable. It's an actual kung-fu kick. He's looking at the player, both feet are off the ground at the time of contact, studs are showing and hits Jack in the face.

He gets a Yellow card.

You simply could not make it up.

They should be down to 9. Ref simply has to book them both for their first innocuous challenges in the second half, because this is not good enough.

The trouble with "even Sutton saying 2 reds" is that it doesn't help the team affected by the foul play.

What it will do is help Timmy when they get drawn against each other in the next round and suddenly Power and Broadfoot get cited and banned for the cup.

Agenda is clear to see.

Ffs Sutton is even saying Broadfoot should have been off.

Sutton's a sneaky prick.

It's easier for him to appear impartial when it hasn't negatively affected Kilmarnock's chances. If he was sent off for it and it raised Rangers' chances of winning the game then it'd be a different story.

If he was sent off for it, he'd be saying the opposite.

McCoist a disgrace. Phenomenal player but an absolute disgrace as a manager and now a pundit. Wants to be everyone’s pal even if it means pissing all over the club that made his career and paid him a fortune.
I actually can't stand listening to Ally. He went down hill so much for me when he was our manager. Does nothing but talk absolute bollocks these days.

How someone can go from being a legend as a player and loved by the club and it's fans to just such a rip roaring bellend I don't know.

Only one thing to say when we play Kilmarnock and that is.

I hope someone breaks Broadfoot in half. Absolutely kicks that utter lady's front bottom out the park.

Back