Sreve Clarke has gone full retard post match

I knew he would, said it to my mate at the game.

He stood there staring at UB when the chants were happening. He'll mention this but not the orange bastard chants?

Kilmarnock boss Steve Clarke has just gone on an astonishing rant at the sectarian abuse he claims he was subjected to at Ibrox tonight. Says he is thankful every day in life for Chelsea taking him away from the West of Scotland - meaning his children could grow up in England.

Ha
Well at least he never got coined, wait a minute was that not one of his players at the weekend who was.

Kilmarnock boss Steve Clarke has just gone on an astonishing rant at the sectarian abuse he claims he was subjected to at Ibrox tonight. Says he is thankful every day in life for Chelsea taking him away from the West of Scotland - meaning his children could grow up in England.

Ha
He can feel free to f*ck off back there whenever he likes then .

Go on Kris Boyd. Take this open goal and don’t miss your boss - I dare you!!

Clarke wants to just talk about football when his own employee is subject to mirror image chants from the other side 3 days earlier (which also just happens to be his side of the fence!). But then wants to make an issue of it when he is subject to the same chants his own player faced. Hypocrisy personified in 3 short days.

And for the record I defend neither incident and song. They have no place in football for me and the point to Clarke would have been as strong had we sung “sad miserable” given his Rev IM Jolly routine.

Really letting his mask slip now is Clarke. His team are also now on a serious down turn. Will be intersted to see how this pans out.

*** obviously doesn't think Boyd being called an orange B equates. This is how the deranged and pampered Catholic sees things in a parallel universe where they can do no wrong. I say %^*& the lot of the *** 's, they quite rightly suffer from an inferiority complex and this will become eve more relevant upon 55.

Back