Kilmarnock win Bachmann appeal

The first angle I seen I thought Kamara had taken a dive and the lad shouldn't have been sent off.

Then I seen it from the other angle. A deliberate and calculated attack using the elbow.

So how the %^*& is this rescinded?! (I know the answer to this but still!)

I hate this cesspit.
It was a confusing incident to work out from the stand but the replays show undeniable reckless intent

Unbelievable, the narrative is now set for all and sundry saying that a so called wrongful decision cost them a chance of winning the game.

For me, the game up here is truly f**ked.
If Power or Broadfoot had been red carded in the first game maybe there wouldn’t have been a need for a replay.

Most of us on here played football at various levels.
Most of us thus know what is and what isn't dangerous to a players health.
Sometimes something can look worse than it is and as part of the game we know that it can be taken in our stride as players.

But elbows are a different matter, they really can do damage.
When you are running and you get caught by one through natural movement they are fckn sore but you swallow the blood and accept the opponent never meant it.
But ffsake standing on two feet and have some cvunt out of your eye line put an elbow into the side of your head is perhaps as dangerous as you can get!
Kamara was lucky and not just lucky he was also very controlled in his reaction to the assault.

Who the fck is making these decisions?
Because they certainly never kicked a ball in their entire lives!

Yaaaaaas. This will have the mhankies imploding

Showing themselves up intentionally, it's clear they want this corrupt system obliterated.... They are in the spotlight. More importantly, they need to remove the evidence of a complete celtc infestation of the SFA and now setting up to bring in strict liability.

Nurse!

Absolutely scandalous time for rangers to go up a gear here ask them to come explain all the recent incidents in court to prove we re getting treated differently and ultimately cheated!!

Ridiculous!-The game is becoming a joke in Scotland. The SFA are not fit to govern. Anyone watching that elbow to the face knows it's a red all day long.
It's open season on Rangers players.

This is a joke. It was a red card and to chuck that out and not even consider it worthy of a yellow is even worse.

They are doing it to cheer up Clarke.

On one hand, I want to see the breakdown such as the ones given for Morelos and McGregor.

On the other hand, I hope it doesn't come out as you can't mark those cunts necks with a blow torch.

Next game, poor Hamilton. If I was the manager I would be sending my players out to kick faces & throw elbows about. It's a dangerous precedent.

3rd thread of the night and I'm going to comment again saying I'm genueinly fed up of the double standards pish. Any ideas what the fans can do?

If Power or Broadfoot had been red carded in the first game maybe there wouldn’t have been a need for a replay.

Possibly, but, imo, this will the angle that will be pursued, with the witch hunt ramped up against the match officials being corrupt for us , (just like every other match involving us), if you believe the media outlets.

Genuine question: what the %^*& is a red card anymore?

You used to be able to look at an incident and have a rough idea how it would go, they have systematically obliterated any standards they had on that front this season and it’s now complete pot luck for any kind of contact whether you will end up with play on, yellow, red, compliance officer citing and/or successful appeal.

Even by Scottish football standards it’s an absolute farce.

That was a clear elbow to the face the other night. What are we even doing anymore?

Wtf!! Was a blatant elbow to the face, fukn disgraceful

Depends upon which film/footage the (C)heating (O)fficer was advised to review !

Any normal person who viewed the Twitter footage would have had no doubt whatsoever that Bachman intentionally elbowed CK. If in doubt take note of his arms which were not synchronised - his left elbow was NOT in unison with his right !

I was vocal back in the day after Craig Whyte took us to the depths of the game and the rest of Scottish football wanted us dead.
I said we should go outside of Scotland and fight for a right to play elsewhere.
Fckinell, surely I have rarely been so right about anything else in my life.

Scotland is truly fckd as a country.
It is sad but that is precisely why, when the opportunity presented itself, I moved south 40 years ago !
Even then it was apparent to me how things would shift if ever there was devolution but even more so in the event of Independence !

Sadly I don't see any way of ever gaining membership of the EFL, but who knows !

Last edited:
Possibly, but, imo, this will the angle that will be pursued, with the witch hunt ramped up against the match officials being corrupt for us , (just like every other match involving us), if you believe the media outlets.
Agree with you.

Ah it’s okay.

And still our club won’t grow a set and call this shower out for the corrupt lot they are

Morelos at the sheep was nothing compared to this incident

I am certain that the club will be looking/waiting for the appropriate moment !

I don't know why I'm shocked at this.

Violence carried out on Rangers players is acceptable.

Fuck you SFA you cheating scum.

And yet I just read this from Morelos decision via Aberdeen:

"Violent Conduct is when a player uses or attempts to use excessive force or brutality against an opponent when not challenging for the ball. A player who when not challenging for the ball, deliberately strikes an opponent or another person on the head or face with the hand or arm is guilty of violent conduct unless force used was negligible."

That elbow was a deliberate non negligible strike to Kamara's face with the arm.

And yet in Alfie's case:

"it was clear to the Fast Track Tribunal that there was a clear and deliberate movement of Mr Morelos foot towards his opponent’s groin area which demonstrated he used excessive force against an opponent when not challenging for the ball. This met the definition of excessive force, as provided in the Glossary in IFAB Laws of the Game, of using more force/energy than is necessary."

Game's a bogey.

Rangers better fuckin call these corrupt scumbags out here.

That was assault on a football pitch and could've seriously injured the lad.

Someone on twitter saying Kamara to be cited for simulation ? Poor attempt at humour I presume ??
They’re deadly serious .
I’ve received texts from different two different septic men, who don’t know each other, expecting the same.

Back