Kilmarnock win Bachmann appeal

Tells you all you need to know when Mutton commentating on BT sport at the Dundee game when he found out says " No No that's ridiculous that has been rescinded what a farce"

This is a dictatorship decision no one could fail to see that the goalkeeper intentionally elbowed him in the face it's there it happened, only Vatican eyes could deny it.
The referees must be in shock to be over ruled by their masters, the corruption is 100% and has rotted the system.

There may be an upside to this in that it is, yet another, incidence of them getting it wrong and the footage clearly showing this.

Blatant cheating. Its astounding how they could have came to this conclusion. The SFA have really just proved how corrupt they are absolutely no doubt now.

Possibly the most obvious whack in the face you’ll ever see.

Absolutely baffling - well not really, it’s just a “get it up you Rangers” from the SFA, again.

They’re deadly serious .
I’ve received texts from different two different septic men, who don’t know each other, expecting the same.

Could be an operation tango type attempt . The sad thing is , it could also be real .

They’re deadly serious .
I’ve received texts from different two different septic men, who don’t know each other, expecting the same.

Jesus Christ, if this happens then we're through the looking glass and there's no coming back.

Tells you all you need to know when Mutton commentating on BT sport at the Dundee game when he found out says " No No that's ridiculous that has been rescinded what a farce"

Sorry to question you - was he (Mutton) saying that it was ridiculous that the red card had been rescinded ?

A farce, they don’t even hide their contempt for us. Compare this with the treatment McGregor got. What ref will now send off any of our opponents when it looks like they will be undermined by the corrupt sfa.

I do know just checking that you know you know you know

tenor.gif

And the same people making these decisions will be making points deductions for singing in their perfect world.

Our next press conference should have that playing constantly on a loop behind The Gaffer. Don't say anything about it or reference it, let the scum press try and ignore it.

Indeed.

We've suggested similar in previous incidents, but our Board seem to have no inkling of how to play this game.
The truth is that they could take six random members of this Forum (that's the actual Rangers fans mind ...) and they would do a better job of defending our Club than the existing bunch do.

It should be on the main page of our Club website, the FB and Twitter pages, and be shown (along with a selection of the other hilarious incidents ) on RTV and on the screens at Ibrox.
Stills should be on the matchday programmes.

Our Board is being rightly criticised over this --- for too long they've allowed the club and fans and worse maybe, the players, to be targeted.
"What else can they do?" is the refrain.

Well, make it clear that if Scottish football wants to go down this road of villifying and smearing all-things Rangers ... we'll sabotage everything that we can.
We'll wreck their game and use every extra penny we earn to hold them to the law in any way we can.

And .... we will FROM NOW ON recount in front of every camera at every opportunity that we have, that the SFA and CFC are inextricably tangled in the sporting world's worst child abuse incidents.
And that they must NOW be held accountable for it all.

At first I thought it was harsh until I saw the other camera angle and it was a definite red disgraceful decision.

I’ve just shown the wife - no pics, behave yourselves - the video of the incident. I should say that she has no knowledge of or interest in football.

She says what am I looking at? I say just watch and tell me what you see.

She watches the video and says that is ridiculous that goalkeeper should be arrested for that.

I say the goalkeeper got a red card but it’s been rescinded. She says, I would have given him two red cards for that.

I reckon that knowing nothing about football she would make a better compliance officer than what we have.

The close up video of the incident is as conclusive as you could ever see, he clearly smacks an elbow into Kamaras face, a clear red card in any other country in the world.

Have you this? The freesports angle looked inconclusive infact first thought looked harsh

What this is; subterfuge disguised as inconsistency. That way it's much easier to dish out penalties and rescind them as needed. Then just use incosistency as the reasoning for the wrong calls.

It's all based on media pressure. There was zero uproar in the media about this and veen plenty thining it was harsh so they'll overturn it. Compare it to the McGregor incident where the media wouldn't shut up about it which ends up in him being banned. Discipline is basically determined by media in which plenty dont hesitate to say we're in the wrong whether we actually are or not

What this is; subterfuge disguised as inconsistency. That way it's much easier to dish out penalties and rescind them as needed. Then just use incosistency as the reasoning for the wrong calls.

That is the thing. The role of the Compliance Officer should be to ensure there is consistency in terms of the punishments handed out to players after the fact. However, it has simply led to even more inconsistencies than previously.

Well, they are pretty consistent when it comes to one club actually!

Pretty sure the SPFL have signed some sort of 12 part comedy show deal with Netflix this season.

This is where the club need to nip this in the bud and call out the compliance officer and defend our player and good name.
Ask yourself this club, if Morelos or our goalie did this what would the decision be.
Scunnered today with King, the SFA and Rangers with the Aberdeen shambles, defend our club.

Time this papish Whyte got some hatred brought into the public, faceless boot.

How are we supposed to win a title with this Rangers hating corrupted quango running our game. They are shoving it right up us. Rangers Football club will have to call them out, this is not on.

Is it not the responsibility of the Compliance Officer to look at ALL the footage before making judgement ?

If so, she must explain why the damning video shows something different in her mind to what football fans can plainly see.

Back