O’Halloran

Supermac1872

Official Ticketer
Loan deal up in January I believe. Unsure if we have the option to recall him early.

Would he improve us based on his/our current form?

Certainly Pedro had made his mind up about him, but does he have any future with us given today’s developments?

He offered Tav no protection when he played RM. If we move him over to LM where he's on his weaker foot, what's he going to offer John? Would be no better than Windass and Nemane in that regard. Nothing against him personally but he had 18 odd months here and didn't kick on. Sell him and move on.

I think ohalloran is a better option than windass tbh . I'd imagine tommy wright will apply so if he gets the job it would be a certainty ohalloran will be back.

We are desperately short of cover in the wide areas.
Nemane,Dalcio and Windass aint up to it.

It will depend on how the new manager wants his team to play. All the players are going to have to prove their case for being in the team.

Every one of our players deserves a new chance to impress. If they don’t then get rid of them.

You never know, but maybe McIness or someone would try him LM like a Hayes role and he could do damage with his pace, directness and strength to hold players off the ball when he's dribbling by them.

He looked quite poor on the right but that's because on that side he can't shoot obviously as much as on the left.

It would be strange 2 years after coming in the door if he finally contributed something. His goals have dried up for St Johnstone too.

Loan deal up in January I believe. Unsure if we have the option to recall him early.

Certainly Pedro had made his mind up about him, but does he have any future with us given today’s developments?
He’s not good enough for rangers

I've watched his video on YouTube creating goals including into Celtic, dribbling by their players like Sviatchenko while outmuscling them to create an assist.

Any incoming manager will be the judge whether or not he has a future at Ibrox. He can't just dismiss players without evaluating them first especially,when funds are likely to be short in January.

For what it's worth,I'm not a fan of MOH.

I don't think he wants to be a Rangers player (only ever seen him smile whenever he is at another team) . I'm pretty sure he likes the wages we pay him though.

on our current shambolic performances, O'Halloran can't be any worse than the players taken in by PC bar Morelos .

Apart from his pace he's a terrible footballer. His lack of ability is highlighted against teams who defend deep.

We're well rid.

It'll be interesting to see how many offers we get? Who knows if there is enough interest there might even be a bidding war:)

Purely my opinion but I reckon we should be looking to recoup at least 75% of our outlay. If we can break even or make a small profit happy days.

As much as I don’t want him back,under different management he has a clean slate, if he where to be brought back into the team,then he would need to get his finger out straight away,no fucking hiding,
That is of course if the t-£&&@:; lady's front bottom has any ambition to make it at Rangers.

Strikes me as a bit of a rhat. Not sure why I feel that way.

Paid handsomely for Rangers and has never delivered. Like Windass in that respect.

Watching this video I think he's decent:

On the left he could shoot, and maybe better than Windass at shooting, instead of crossing it all the time from the right

No. Wasn’t good enough for Warburton’s team, wasn’t good enough for Pedro. Didn’t look interested at the best of times.

no way

This is how I expected this thread to go. Majority don’t think he doesn’t have a future.

I cannot realistically see it either, but I do believe both Warburton and Pedro didn’t utilise him properly and maybe a good manager could.

He definitely has pace to hurt defences, but like Windass perhaps, doesn’t have the heart of a true Rangers player.

If we could get as mentioned anything near 75% of what we paid for him, definitely should shift him on.

Bloody hell, he's been garbage and looking like he doesn't want to be here since the minute he signed.

I'd sell him but ideally down South as he will be a thorn in our side otherwise.

He is a far better option than Windass but we as a club need to be looking for better than both of them.

I honestly would have O'halloran in before Windass.

Not interested in someone who can do a job for St. Johnstone or might fit into McInnes's style of play.
Sell him to some English Club for £8million whilst he's banging in the goals

Back