Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Whichever spineless bastard officiating this game was always going to red card Alfie at the first opportunity they got. The blatant shitstorm waged by the unseen hand of Liewell after the last OF at Ibrox was always going to ensure that. It's just a pity Alfie never learns and keeps giving them the opportunity to red card him, but the agenda is there for all to see.

Can we get a striker on
Not sure this is such a wise decision tbh.

I'm not sure defoe is going to do much with us down to 10 men as he can't make runs with his old legs and will need us to get the ball to his feet in the box, which I'm not sure is gonna happen very often given we're pish and now we're down to 10.

Bringing defoe on would feel like we're down to 9 men I reckon.

But I also know %^*& all about football tactics, so it'll no doubt be a stroke of genius.

Sky turning their miles on and off when tims singing cheer up Gerrard, plus Walkers continual biased drivel. Arsholes

Right our fucking club had better come out and defend Stevie G, these bastards now singing 'Cheer Up Stevie Gerrard' after what was said about Steve Clark AND the fucking media had better come and condemn it.

Not sure this is such a wise decision tbh.

I'm not sure defoe is going to do much with us down to 10 men as he can't make runs with his old legs and will need us to get the ball to his feet in the box, which I'm not sure is gonna happen very often given we're pish and now we're down to 10.

Bringing defoe on would feel like we're down to 9 men I reckon.

But I also know %^*& all about football tactics, so it'll no doubt be a stroke of genius.
He can't run for 45 mins...why did we sign him

The annoying thing is broon does that all the time off the ball and gets away with it.

So it tells me the officials are constantly watching Morelos now ALL the time.
After the furore of Alfies actions on the 29th he was always going to be sent off today if there was the slightest hint of a reason.

Morelos just made it really easy.

What I would give for a Prso Novo partnership right now. Strikers who knew how much this means to the fans. All the build up, the nerves, the optimism, completely eradicated from utter stupidity. Let's face it, everyone of us knew this would happen. He should never have started.

The Red card incident is the type of thing they refer to as 'handbags' in other games. It was hardly violent conduct.

Embarrassing how much of an ego messaging we as a club give Morelos, and he lets us down again. Get him punted and lets get back to having a proper team, not a ‘star player’ with a supporting cast.
Aye get him to %^*& and get Greg Stewart & Jordan Jones in.

You wont hear anyone slaughtering Brown for his embarassing reaction.

Watching it on the replay it doesn't even look to connect. Alfie is daft and flails out. Seeing the troglodyte laughing as Alf goes off there's not a mark on him.

Sneaky clip at Morelos legs and react to anything you get.

Think we need to take the Morelos tinted glasses off here and start looking closer to home to the problem.

Those blaming Brown? For what having a wee sly dig at the known hothead of the team trying to provoke a reaction. Part of the game. Wise up and do likewise. Keep it suttle. They’ll react too. Instead that idiot throws a full elbow in is face. What did we expect to happen there.

I’m a big fan of Morelos the player. But he’s not worth any where near what we think he is due to the baggage.

If we were the buying club and had the funds would you buy him for £20m+ based on the fact he’ll play about 50% of games a season and spend the rest in the stand?
He had an unblemished record before he signed for us.

Back