Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Yes he's an idiot , but from what I seen it's like he hits his chest.
It doesn’t matter, he would have probably been sent off for intent even if he’d missed. So stupid from Alfie.

Rest of the team putting in a shift. Worrall has been dreadful - shocking defending for the goal and needlessly gave the ball away twice not dissimilar to the Killie game. Get Katic on.

You need a spine down a team to build around, centre half’s are a liability and our midfield flatters to deceive.
As for Alfie he won’t fulfil his true potential unless he starts to control his impulsive behaviour.

Airfield and Jack must be the luckiest guys in history in a blue jersey they are average every week and never get the same blame as others when we are poor.

McCrorie can't pass a ball today.

Jack has been poor.

Defence has been shaky and can't pass.

Morelos has reacted to %^*& all and let us down. Yes Brown has clipped him but look what Morelos did in the last match. Yes he is singled out but he doesn't help himself.

The manager picked the team most of us agreed with an wanted but he can't make them do simple passes.

How the fuck has that 19th Century Terrorist fuckpig Lustig not been booked?

He's had 5 fouls - more than anyone on the pitch - and his first foul alone (right through the back of Kent; late and wild) merited a yellow card.

Can that scumbag Andy Walker go 20 seconds without making a snide comment about Morelos or us?

Scott Broon's laugh at the sending off said it all. Broon provokes a reaction, gets one, Morelos sees red and Broon get's off scot free as per.

Heart of mouses AGAIN.

It's like Groundhog day watching us.

Morelos is a absolute liability but how Gerrard can watch Candeias and Worrell constantly give the ball away and think they are worthy of staying on is beyond me.

Worrell should never kick a ball for us again!

I actually think Morelos has just cost himself a big move in the summer, nobody will pay big money for someone with his discipline issues. Gerrard needs to start man managing the situation

If you’re saying you want Gerrard out, say you want Gerrard out.
No hiding behind other words here.
As it stands he's got a lot to prove he deserves to stay. An absolute cowardly move here again. Did the same last time at their midden, despite taking a tanking, he's had the team sit back and invited the cunts onto us. Which has resulted in us on the back foot, losing a goal and then Alfredo losing the head. It's all on him. He's no better than Murty or Pedro. He had us perform to a degree in Europe down to the initial impact a world class player has, which has fallen away. He's not learnt from his mistakes, unable to change a team tactically with subs and is living on his players reputation and the fact he talks a good game. He has better players than Murty or Pedro had yet we're not much better off. Despite having better players and the filth and sheep falling away. He should be on a shoddy peg.

Watch now as he sits back and tries to hold onto a low level defeat then makes like for like changes when they won't have time to make a real impact.

Scunnered.

Literally no one gets pass marks this far. McGregor has had a couple of good saves but shouldn't have been beaten at the goal.

Agree with many others, simply can’t defend Morelos any longer.

Not sure who is going to give big money either for him with that disciplinary record.

Outside of that it’s our usual performance at that place, I think some of our players are beat the moment they come off the bus there. We haven’t even committed a bad foul in that first half, whilst they bully us for fun.

Worrall reminds me of Konterman at the goal, but at least Bert could shoot.

You’d be as well having all 15 stone of me sitting on that Rangers bench as having Jermaine Defoe.

Absolutely ridiculous decision to have him over Lafferty for a trip to Parkhead. Mental.

It’s bonkers not having Lafferty today. We could have tried 4-3-2 at least if the big man was available.

Performance and tactics cant be defended. It’s been terrible. Pathetic to be honest.

There is no dig or grit in this side, nevermind when the going gets tough. We lack spirit, resolve, composure and technique.

We’ve average players that are mentally weak and never good enough to play for Rangers if we want to be title contenders.

I have defended alfredo all season but he has to be cuter there.If we are still getting beat with a couple of minutes left I honestly hope someone gives it to Brown or Lustig

More annoyed by the pathetic first half performance than I am by Morelos’ red card. Hope it doesn’t detract (I’m sure it will) from another limpless Parkhead showing.

It’s only one though.

Utter arseholes in here blaming Morelos. Try aiming that anger at the manager. We've not been in the game at all and it's down to his tactics.

You do realise that it’s not mutually exclusive?

We can have a go at Morelos for letting us all down and question Gerrard’s tactics at the same time.

A strong manager wouldn't let morelos away with his crap,wallace or smith would never put up with this,Gerrard is too weak to be a Rangers boss.

Maybe so but what's the other option. Leave Morelos out the team and we end up behind Aberdeen and Kilmarnock. Isn't it possible that Morelos cant be changed. I don't see what a Hard manager would change.

Is Middleton on the bench, got to be better than Candeias? We need somebody to create something. At the moment our only hope is Kent catching them on the break.

We were never in the game from the first whistle. Gerrard is the one to blame.
We started poorly, no doubt. But teams start games poorly and often manage to get a result. Now a result is virtually impossible. That's due to Alfie, not the manager. I'm not saying the manager is blameless but he can't legislate for the utter stupidity from Morelos.

not watching but is the Morelos' red card the sort of thing that Brown wouldn't be sent off for because Madden and co would crap their pants at the thought of it

not defending it but it sounds like it is

Performance and tactics cant be defended. It’s been terrible. Pathetic to be honest.

There is no dig or grit in this side, nevermind when the going gets tough. We spirit and technique.

We’ve average players that are mentally weak and never good enough to play for Rangers if we want to be title contenders.

It's not dig and grit it's what you do with the ball....that makes you end up chasing tackles and always off it...their defenders come forward and pass-their middle to front is sticking ours wasn't.

Can’t defend Morelos today clear red and minimal provocation sell him he is a liability.
Worral and Candeis embarrassing created most of our defensive issues including goal be giving ball away. We have had 4 potential breaks and Candeis gave ball away each time

Brown’s
Morelos and Brown have been going at each other every OF game this season. Last game Alfredo had the upper hand on Brown with us in the lead and outplaying them. Today Brown played the game, Alfie took the bait and the linesman decided to fall for browns theatrics. Morelos should have ignored it but on the other hand, brown shouldn't be getting away scot-free if thats how the refs want to officiate.
Brown’s classless childish smirking when Morelos walks was always in their game plan..

Back