Toby Jug pub attacked

FK1872

The city centre is now - sadly - a no go area for us when they're at home so it is likely most of this was tim v tim.

Conversely, it can be easily said the City Centre is a no go area for them when we're at home? I don't get this argument that the Tims have 'taken over' the city centre.
It only appears that there's more of them because they're all lunatics. Guaranteed there's an equal if not more amount of Gers supporters who are just regular people rather than junkie thugs.

The first guy put in the meat wagon there looked suspiciously familiar....

full.jpg
That's what I thought

Conversely, it can be easily said the City Centre is a no go area for them when we're at home? I don't get this argument that the Tims have 'taken over' the city centre.
It only appears that there's more of them because they're all lunatics. Guaranteed there's an equal if not more amount of Gers supporters who are just regular people rather than junkie thugs.

They certainly haven't taken over the city centre, however there is a large group of them going around causing havoc.

There have been full scale fights in the city centre over the last 5 week around the central station block and not a plod in sight.

They were spoiling for it yesterday. Went out to pick up a takeaway yesterday about 6. Didn’t realise there was a 19th Century Terrorist hole called stirrup stane in airdrie. It was full of them horrible scumbags next to the takeaway a few of them clocked me and were growling over you could sense it from them

The disturbance in Albion Street was on STV there, the way it is being reported now they are saying it might not be a football related.

Looking more and more like tim infighting.

In the Toby just now having a beer.
Nobody hurt yesterday and wee M the manageress reckons it was targeted simply because Walter owns it.
Cowards every single one of them.
NS.

Toby is also my pub of choice in the City Centre when I get the chance of a pint.
Seems like the Scum tried their shitebag tactic yesterday knowing fine well most Bears are not in there at that time. Cowards the lot of them.

Anyway hope all's well FB and you're doing ok pal.

Toby is also my pub of choice in the City Centre when I get the chance of a pint.
Seems like the Scum tried their shitebag tactic yesterday knowing fine well most Bears are not in there at that time. Cowards the lot of them.

Anyway hope all's well FB and you're doing ok pal.

Cheers mate, appreciated.

I'm in the Toby now and then and have been for years.
Its mostly us, but they c.unts do come in and I've had a couple of run ins with a couple of mhanks over the years.
In fact, one of them was in today, not a murmur.

NS.

Cheers mate, appreciated.

I'm in the Toby now and then and have been for years.
Its mostly us, but they c.unts do come in and I've had a couple of run ins with a couple of mhanks over the years.
In fact, one of them was in today, not a murmur.

NS.

It was my auld mans pub of choice when my mum dragged him round the shops so I took it on also when I went into Glasgow.

Glad everything's ok with yourself and the Toby. No Surrender!

It was my auld mans pub of choice when my mum dragged him round the shops so I took it on also when I went into Glasgow.

Glad everything's ok with yourself and the Toby. No Surrender!

Cheers again mate.

Hospital tomorrow.

Body phucked, shiting myself but as always.

NS.

Terribly sad news that people were attacked in broad daylight in a busy part of the city on a Sunday afternoon.
Particularly the carnage in the Merchant City. My heart goes out to the families of those affected by this.

As an aside, there are far too many assumptions being made by the media over the details of the carnage in the Merchant City. They are so desperate to get something on print and to sensationalise this tragedy that they are making things up to suit their assumptions. Shocking, but certainly not surprising.
One rag has already falsely reported that the 47 year old man who was stabbed in the neck had died.
I just wonder how the media will react if this was purely green on green turf wars and absolutely nothing to do with opposition fans clashing.

Last edited:
Don’t think they’ve taken over anything at all but the amount of pubs that now play there IRA music in the city centre is getting higher, we don’t have any in the city that can blast rangers songs out only on PRW

I see the sun has named the critical Celtic 'fan' as Francis McCann. Is he the brother of Lee McCann ? i.e. The Celtic casual who got done for launching the flare at easter road about 20 years ago.

Wall st and Blackfriars st now opened again. I passed there yesterday and there were cops everywhere and it was still cordoned off. There was a forensic tent also just along from Babbity Bowsters and the police were combing the streets looking presumably for a knife. They also latterly power washed Wall St and Blackfriars St presumably to get rid of the blood stains.

I see the sun has named the critical Celtic 'fan' as Francis McCann. Is he the brother of Lee McCann ? i.e. The Celtic casual who got done for launching the flare at easter road about 20 years ago.
If its the Cs gas incident you're referring to then that was 1987 and Frances mcCann was 16 at the time so the age could be about right for it to be the same guy.

They are twins

Saw someone online yesterday describing him as “Legendary CSC member Francis McCann”.

So the guys that got done are thugs themselves who will have made many enemies in their time. Targeted possibly by ICF but more likely by others who knew where to find them. In other words, their own kind.

Last edited:
Back