Rangers pull out of Hastie move

Status
Not open for further replies.
I long for the day that they incessant mentally challenged cnuts don’t have some sort of input on anything to do with bringing success to our club

Still hope there’s a deal for us here, the boy needs to get a new agent and come back looking for the opportunity

He too was available in January on a pre-contract and we didn't move for him. That's what I meant by 'missed the boat'

He's probably going to cost someone around £750k in the next 12 months or so. I really like the look of the lad. So much composure for one so young playing in that position, gets his share of goals (many from outside the box). Slightly lacking in real pace but can get away with that in the role he plays. Love to see him at Ibrox.
Seen a stat today, he's either top or not far off it for big chances created in the league. Amazing considering his age and who he plays for.
I hope we are seriously looking at him.

Club clearly fed up being messed around by a kid. Will no doubt sign for the paedos. Phuck him and his 19th Century Terrorist agent.

From Steelmenonline.

I was told an MLS Club had outbid Rangers and that Rangers were not prepared to match the offer. In fact they were pissed off as they thought a deal had been agreed for Hastie to go to Ibrox. So they stepped away. Good for us if true. They guy has usually been spot on with his Scottish info so I tend to believe him....and it ties in with the comments now out in the press.
He did mention a Club but I was a bit dubious at first given who it was. And then I saw Steelboy's update. But its definitely not to team up with Rose. A much more established team than that.

No rumours of Dhims that I’m aware if. Talk of clubs in England but the more pervasive rumour is that he will head to the States. Hard to believe but that’s the story.
Might not be any mention of it mate but what youve mentioned makes no sense, to knock us back and play under Steven Gerrard to play in the US? the only thing that I can think of is I smell rhats throwing money at the lad

Might not be any mention of it mate but what youve mentioned makes no sense, to knock us back and play under Steven Gerrard to play in the US? the only thing that I can think of is I smell rhats throwing money at the lad

Makes no sense to me either but it’s whats doing the rounds. I noticed also that the Evening Times report about us pulling our offer mentions ‘options in the States’.

So the poet agent is ripping the piss out the boy cause he doesn’t want him signing for us.

And the lads falling for it?

On a purely footballing level this is disappointing update. It’s early days for his career of course but on the little evidence we have I for one felt he’d be a very shrewd signing.

Your source is taking absolute shite and you appear to now be joining him. A great kid from a great family. Really nice, decent people. Stop sharing or making up complete lies.

No Celtic fan is a great kid;)

You believe what you want and I will do the same.

I’m talking from personal experience rather than just passing on drivel so probably in a better position to comment.

The lad and his agent have messed our club about after shaking on a deal yep great kid man of his word eh.

I will repeat what I said above he is one of them and so imo isn’t a great kid and his behaviour and his agent in this deal leave a lot to be desired.

The lad and his agent have messed our club about after shaking on a deal yep great kid man of his word eh.

I will repeat what I said above he is one of them and so imo isn’t a great kid and his behaviour and his agent in this deal leave a lot to be desired.

With the greatest of respect, the other poster clearly knows the boy.

With the greatest of respect, the other poster clearly knows the boy.

Stop clogging up the thread with made up nonsense. You're not ITK!

I think you will find he quoted me and also he is a Tim and fecked us about what part of that is wrong I’ll wait?

You seem eminently qualified to comment.

We need a better first team to win the league. This squad nonsense gets far too many mentions on here. Our squad is big enough, it’s not good enough. It gets better by getting a better 1-11

And that’ll come when the transfer window opens

I think you will find he quoted me and also he is a Tim and fecked us about what part of that is wrong I’ll wait?

With respect, you don’t have a clue what’s going on so how you feel in a position to comment is laughable. Since he’s been at Motherwell (from the age of 8) he’s taken little interest in supporting anyone. He’s focused on having the best career possible in the game like his mate Turnbull who is another first class lad. Both come from brilliant families without a hint of bitterness towards anyone. Some of the bollocks folk write on social media is beyond hilarious.

Do you know any of this for sure?

It is possible that he can be a decent kid even if he supports Celtic you know! There are guys on the thread who know him and are telling you he is a nice guy and you are just adamant he isn't for unknown reasons.

Do you know any of this for sure?

It is possible that he can be a decent kid even if he supports Celtic you know! There are guys on the thread who know him and are telling you he is a nice guy and you are just adamant he isn't for unknown reasons.

Yes I know and so should you they have just shat on our club moved the goalposts on an agreed deal but all some seem intent on is getting all knicker twisted because I said he is a idiot!!

Proof is in the pudding as they say.

With respect, you don’t have a clue what’s going on so how you feel in a position to comment is laughable. Since he’s been at Motherwell (from the age of 8) he’s taken little interest in supporting anyone. He’s focused on having the best career possible in the game like his mate Turnbull who is another first class lad. Both come from brilliant families without a hint of bitterness towards anyone. Some of the bollocks folk write on social media is beyond hilarious.

Same lad that has just done a 180 after shaking on a deal?

I must be in the Hastie forum because I thought when you done the dirty on our club it’s usually a bad thing right?

Yes I know and so should you they have just shat on our club moved the goalposts on an agreed deal but all some seem intent on is getting all knicker twisted because I said he is a idiot!!

You don't know that's the case though do you?

We've people on the thread blaming the club which is ridiculous and people blaming the player. Nothing was signed. Until it is, these things happen in life and in business.

Maybe another club offered him far better terms.

Fact is none of us know yet. All we have is speculation as to how far the deal was down the line as well.

Part of the problem is how much people believe everything they read online.

Where’s your information coming from that everything was agreed? Just think it’s embarrassing for folk to spread nonsense on social media about young guys linked with the club. What your saying about his character is completely fabricated yet you try and pass it off as factual information. Pretty sure if you met him or his family you’d instantly realise that you’ve been talking absolute bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back