Match Thread Rangers v Hearts - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv

No. It’s a good performance. Professional. Sharp. Some nice attacks. Tav excellent. But “superb” / “there’s a team there” / “real potential here” / “best of the season” in the words of Andy Little.
There is a lot of potential in this setup going forward though

What is there to be positive about? We are 13 points behind and out of both cups.

I’m enjoying the football. The hyperbolic analysis — “superb” / “there’s a team there” - is just bizarre.

Look at the bits I have bolded, and ask yourself: "Might I be contradicting myself a wee bit?"

Another yellow forgiven on our opponents where a player in royal blue would have been booked. Shocking inconsistency from Clancy again

Look at the bits I have bolded, and ask yourself: "Might I be contradicting myself a wee bit?"

For sure, no. We are in a battle to protect second place until the end of the season. It’s been a season of failure, and a good performance against Hearts isn’t “proving” anything.

For sure, no. We are in a battle to protect second place until the end of the season. It’s been a season of failure, and a good performance against Hearts isn’t “proving” anything.
We all know that but can’t you just enjoy this ninety minutes in isolation. There’s plenty to moan about another time.

Of course he has weaknesses and makes mistakes, like every other footballer on the planet.

He's one of our best players with ridiculous numbers, great attitude, over 20 assists ffs sake. Yet he gets some amount of stick on here when he makes a mistake is incredible. There's no balance, forget everything good he contributes then lambast him when he makes a mistake.
There’s also a wee subliminal dig at the guy with the choice of words.
Like, when a cross doesn’t find its target, it has become “giving the ball away”.
Clearly trying to imply it’s been a poor pass.

We have f uck Ed up this season.
We know it
The players know it
Let’s circle the wagons for next season

Back