Man City v Leicester

Full time.

Nerve shredder!

What a goal to decide it, Albertz like.

Nervous watching this tonight and I've absolutely no affiliation to any club bar Rangers.

What's it going to be like when in the hunt for '55?

Gutted. Just cannot take to Man City at all. Tonight was the last chance for Liverpool really.

Still can’t believe they blew a 10 point lead, ultimately only have themselves to blame.

Glad to see City win. I think it’s far from over though. They will get a very tough game at Brighton - and Liverpool won’t get it easy against Wolves. Be a great final day.

You tend to forget, but City now need to beat Brighton and Watford to win the first ever treble in English football.

That would be genuine history, and might never happen again.

Phew.

Nerve wracking. Can only imagine this magnified by 100 when it’s Rangers in a proper title race again

That’s a double edged sword for us.

Ibrox will be a living tension filled nightmare.
But the world will be watching in anticipation of the massive celebration.

Set up for a really dull last day now with both teams winning.

Still a mental points haul for the pair of them though.

Good game. That was some hit by Kompany to win it, as well as a cracking defender he always comes across as a decent chap, so fair play.

That said, I’d really enjoy it if Brighton sneak a surprise result at the weekend.

I cant really stand city or their new found tourist fanbase but you cant say they don't deserve it.

Feel for Klopp for all the good football he has Liverpool playing but he's still won bugger all at Liverpool.

Brighton are safe but I'm sure some of their players wouldn't mind the potential of not having to buy another drink in Liverpool if they could stop City or being part of history for one of the best title races in history in the Premier League

can't see it happening though, City will win at least 3-0 and Liverpool will comfortably beat Wolves

You tend to forget, but City now need to beat Brighton and Watford to win the first ever treble in English football.

That would be genuine history, and might never happen again.

Not quite as impressive as Man United’s better treble in 1999, but quite cute I suppose.

Good game. That was some hit by Kompany to win it, as well as a cracking defender he always comes across as a decent chap, so fair play.

That said, I’d really enjoy it if Brighton sneak a surprise result at the weekend.

Vincent is a clogging big tool.

He does this nearly every game and its only in the last Month it has been highlighted by sky experts who see what peps defence do when teams are in dangerous positions against them and that's chop them down.

Liverpool must be wondering what the f.uck they have to do to win the league, they will end with 97 points and 1 defeat yet will still be 2nd.

Tonight when they have genuine hope of City dropping points, they have to watch a centre half stroll up and rattle one in to the top corner from 30 yards, then the agony of a sitter from the Leicester sub late on.

It’s incredible they will end the season in 2nd but you can’t deny City, the best team always finishes top, no excuses.

I think Liverpool are more likely to drop points Vs Wolves than Man City are against a truly awful Brighton side. Should be a good afternoons watch as a neutral after watching us rattle the rattlers next week

Back