Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

No, they stayed quiet after McCafferty was found guilty, then they broke silence after about 4 days and they stated that they stood by the separate entity stance.
Of course the rats will stand by it.
They know compensation claims are coming their way for the victims of beast McCafferty, they won't want to cough up for the rest of them so will maintain the CBC was a 'separate entity'.
The Celt*c View content will sink them, then again, knowing that lot they may claim the paper was also a 'separate entity'.
Just like the CBC lie, that won't wash in court though.

Agree BPF.

Had a look at the Tomkins Facebook link & their hordes were just relentless & abusive to the guy. You can see why many keep their heads down.
It takes a brave man to call out or criticise the vermin.
The unwashed hordes will attack on mass and the hateful barrage is relentless as you say.
Prof Tomkins is a brave man and the only one who can hold his head high and shames the rest of the SO called politicians of all parties.

I have posted this stuff below before:

We need to be careful about throwing around accusations and conjecture about this whole situation.

Every scenario and theory needs to be analysed and subjected to rigorous vetting.

It dilutes what has actually happened and detracts from the truth if people start shouting stuff from the rooftops that can be easily disproved.

I am not saying that is what has happened here but, if the contract for the £250,000 per annum deal was signed before Torbett was convicted then Celtic may not have been able to get out of it. Just because an employee of a company gets convicted of a crime doesnt mean that business contracts can be cancelled.

The question of why McGinn and Kelly stayed at that company is a fair shout. I wouldn't want to be associated with a company that had been run by a peado.

I am not saying that everything we are raising on here is false or incorrect, just that we need objectivity and intensive interrogation of it all to make sure we properly nail those those have been involved in this heinous and despicable period.

I put it to you that back then there were No Contracts. However they have had 20 years to fabricate them.... to make them look like they were tied in to these payments.

Completely agreed. I think people just wanted to see it done quickly, but that's not how this works.

I also think people remember where they were when they heard we were demoted and how painful it was. Due to the lack of remorse or admittance of any wrong doing, celtic haven't felt that same feeling... And there's is much more deserved than what we felt.

I think many thought they'd just go to bed one night and wake up to news of Celtics crumbling.
Got to be honest Gaz I was guilty of that,
Front page news lead story on the Scottish news,Iwas daft enough to think the authorities would pick up on it and it would take off,

another 'blow'to seperate entity mince. From Celtic View 25/4/90 quotes from John Kelman their Chief Scout at the time(wonder what secrets he may hold)
24guee8.jpg

Do you know what paper this is from? I think Adam Tomkins ought to see it...

Question was a maximum of 20 words.

My question.

"5 convictions at Celtic, numerous conviction s with English clubs .We now need a public enquiry into child abuse in Football"

Drew Hendry SNP & Piers Morgan on panel

Mate, I am not sure you saw my reply to your question earlier in the thread but there is an ongoing independent enquiry/review into abuse in Scottish football. It started about 2 years ago and was halted while the CFC cases were going through court. I imagine it has now resumed. This was commissioned by the SFA. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-43835882

Just saying, so you are aware, as they may try to palm you off with that one.

Good luck tonight.

Question was a maximum of 20 words.

My question.

"5 convictions at Celtic, numerous conviction s with English clubs .We now need a public enquiry into child abuse in Football"

Drew Hendry SNP & Piers Morgan on panel

Good decision to ‘nationalise’ it. Makes the chance of it being asked more likely mate ;)

Well, well. How can John Mason stoop any lower? Ah wait, he just did.

Blaming Rangers fans for Celtic being investigated for child abuse.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...y-poll-rangers-orange-order-celtic-boys-club/

The Sun are even worse for printing this, excuse for a human beings lies.

But then again we all know the Agenda will be ramped up trying to tie the Rangers and our fans into this this

They are playing a very dangerous game here, the Tims are experts in the field of denial and half truths but they will be only to willing to believe anything that paints the Famous in a bad light

I can see a lot of trouble in the West of Scotland in the future.

This has fast become a very different kind of hatred, and who knows what’s going to come out of it

The Sun are even worse for printing this, excuse for a human beings lies.

But then again we all know the Agenda will be ramped up trying to tie the Rangers and our fans into this this

They are playing a very dangerous game here, the Tims are experts in the field of denial and half truths but they will be only to willing to believe anything that paints the Famous in a bad light

I can see a lot of trouble in the West of Scotland in the future.

This has fast become a very different kind of hatred, and who knows what’s going to come out of it

A few days ago I posted that the filth would try to dilute this shame by trying to drag us into it by whatever means and two posters on here rounded on me saying I was talking ‘ pish ‘.
Some of us never seem to learn it would seem.

In 2016 John Mason refused to book a holiday with Barrhead Travel, in his Shettleston constituency, because their boss happened to express a pro-UK opinion about independence back in 2014.

He is the worse kind of tim, one who can get his voice heard when he spreads his lies and utters his denials.

He has nothing but deeply ingrained hatred for anyone who hasn’t sucked the priests

John Mason with a bird after his recent break-up, seems to be taking it out on Rangers

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...247622.-2207520000.1559850764.&type=3&theater

And John Mason's Youtube Channel. So judging by this he is a Protestant, Catholic, Major Lazer, DJ Snake, Army PR "But I ruin everything", Baz Battles, Medieval city market sound effect, Two Steps From Hell - To Glory
by Epic Music World, Harbor, Waves and Ocean Sounds "Sleep Sounds" Relaxation HD, Sailing and Ocean Sounds for Sleep - 8 Hrs Long. Kind of guy.

https://www.youtube.com/user/JohnMasonMSP1

Their point blank refusal to accept what is coming down the road at them, in ever greater numbers is for me, just the way they are, never own up to anything deny everything, attack anyone or anything that is against their thoughts or believes, but now this has gone to far, the law Prof. Tomkins is a very brave man, he will need all the help we can give him, the victims first and four most and always.

I note some more leaks from Celtic are online tonight.

This time Continual letters from them to the SFA in mid 2017 asking for a case against us to be reopened re ebts and wanting reviews

Either somebody is wanting them taken down from the inside or they have some weird plan to try and drag our club into responding and taking the heat off the main event.

Their point blank refusal to accept what is coming down the road at them, in ever greater numbers is for me, just the way they are, never own up to anything deny everything, attack anyone or anything that is against their thoughts or believes, but now this has gone to far, the law Prof. Tomkins is a very brave man, he will need all the help we can give him, the victims first and four most and always.

Exactly. He’s supporting the victims & us to an extent. We must support him.

Apologies Guy's

Question never got asked.
But at least the programme producers would of read my question.

Interesting questions were put into piles for different types of questions, I bet mine was in a pile on its own.

It appeared they had an agenda for questions, Trump, Brexit, Torrie election, D-Day.

Absolutely gutted I haven't slept the last few nights thinking how I was going to get stuck into the SNP and get this scandle on national TV

I spent virtually the whole show with my hand in the air, still never got to ask any form of questions. My arm feels like its going to fall off.

You didn't even get chance to speak to the panel after the show, well there's a surprise politictian's not mixing with the public

So apologies I feel I have let everyone down.

Home to email some of the St Pats sponsors.

No surrender, we will get these b*stards.

Back