Max Lowe a target for Rangers

Better than what we have, but not for where I want us to be.

Looks like its happening, so I'm hoping he proves me wrong.

I don’t think he’s squad , I think he will be our permanent left back .

Yip straight into the team I reckon we needed someone who is decent, has potential, and as a bonus knows the league and for me he fits the bill and will get better with us I think.

We need to players for every position and he is just that. A decent back up for left back.
The quality signings will come, this is us just improving the squad with the likes of this lad and Stewart for relatively little expense.

Fucking hell. The FF psychologists are out in force tonight.

Labelled a weak minded shitebag already

Looked decent anytime I've seen him
Tbf I think it was derbyloyal said himself he shat it when he went back to Derby and then asked to be put back on loan again, and the fact he was supposedly worried about Aberdeen fans opinions if he signed for us, I think questioning his mentality is justified.

Tbf I think it was derbyloyal said himself he shat it when he went back to Derby and then asked to be put back on loan again, and the fact he was supposedly worried about Aberdeen fans opinions if he signed for us, I think questioning his mentality is justified.
Shat it or just had a couple of bad games in a tough league?

We need to players for every position and he is just that. A decent back up for left back.
The quality signings will come, this is us just improving the squad with the likes of this lad and Stewart for relatively little expense.
He won’t be back up.

People are more complimentary towards mentally challenged signings than our own targets. Stinking
You joking? Folk on here slaughtered their leaked targets & called it “downsizing” even though 80% of them were levels above what we’re going for.

My favourite Max Lowe " WTF " pic.

Even Clancy can't believe it!

NINTCHDBPICT000473358819.jpg

Let's be sensible here.

He's young, English and an internationalist at his age group. His parent club rate him and his last loan spell was successful enough that the fans want him back and he won players player of the year. He's also got a year's experience in our league, something I think we under estimate the benefit of. He also plays in a position we have struggled with.

Having watched him play against us, and a few other teams last year (yes, I watch games other than the ones we play in) he certainly didn't look out of his depth or devoid of ability and a couple of times he did stand out (IMHO).

On a perm contract for a sensible fee he's exactly the type of signing we should be making and will benefit from.

Sound good to me!

Just found out he's been at the Toulon tournament with England.

But he's 22 - have they changed the age group for that tournament or something??

Again, he has the talent but not the mentality.

After Derby lost at Leeds in January and he was given a torrid time, he went to see Lampard and asked if he could go back to Aberdeen. That's why Derby ended up signing Ashley Cole.
Think that is a player we should give a wide breath.dosn,t seem to have the mentality to play for rangers.

The stern assessments of mentality the recruitment staff supposedly carry out on each target should tell them whether or not he's another Theo Snelders.

I don’t remember any opposition at all

I’m honestly shocking at games :D

I usually think I do, I definitely wanted us to sign James Mcarthur from Hamilton at the time when folk on here were saying he was pish, despite him absolutely bossing us at Ibrox in a game that season when we had guys like Ferguson in our midfield.

Maybe they just need to stick out for me to notice, like Thomson, Brown and Naismith did when they were young, also Kamara had a cracking game against us for Dundee.

I genuinely have no recollection of Lowe, or Turnbull for that matter. Maybe an age thing!

Back