SPL fixtures - 9am Today

Was always gonna be a tough one to kick off and that pitch possibly makes it the most difficult of all the diddy fixtures. Ref will also be someone crazy like bobby madman.

Still if we want to win the league this is the sort of fixture we need to be winning and 3 points would be a nice start and help to build some momentum.

I’m happy with that with the exception of 2 midweek trips to Dingwall and pittodrie

December will be tough especially if we are still in Europe

What are the chances of that OF game on 29/12 being moved to the Sunday?

December the hardest month for us on paper with several tough away games

Looking at the mentally challengeds fixtures I don’t see a particularly tough away fixture month for them, their tough games seem to be spread out
The sheep at pitawwwdddrrriiieee on a Tuesday night in December

League Cup Semi-final and Finals weekend

St Johnstone November 2
Ross County December 7

Both home

Europa League Group Stage should we get there

Games moved on that basis

St Johnstone Away 21 Sept
Hamilton Home 5 Oct
Motherwell Home 26 Oct
Livingston Away 9th Nov
Hearts Home Home 30th Nov
Motherwell Away 14th Dec

Posted this in the other thread but posting here too for the hard of understanding who don’t get this every year.

Celtic won the league.

Celtic therefore get the first game at home to unveil the league flag.

Celtic play in Glasgow.

Rangers also play in Glasgow.

Rangers and Celtic aren’t allowed to play at home in the same weekend.

Rangers are therefore automatically away in the first weekend of the season.

You wouldn't think you'd need to explain that on a Rangers forum mate, but.......

Could be argued it's week 9 before we have a tougher fixture than they do.

December looks tough though, away trips to aberdeen, motherwell, hibs and st pats.

Probably the best time to play killie away as new manager will still be finding his feet ..i would be looking for 18 pts from first 6 games

Actually spewing at this, and hammers home to me how much I actually hate artificial pitches!

Showpiece opening game of the season, live on Sky......on a fucking carpet!!! Raging!!!! :mad:

League Cup Semi-final and Finals weekend

St Johnstone November 2
Ross County December 7

Both home

Europa League Group Stage should we get there

Games moved on that basis

St Johnstone Away 21 Sept
Hamilton Home 5 Oct
Motherwell Home 26 Oct
Livingston Away 9th Nov
Hearts Home Home 30th Nov
Motherwell Away 14th Dec

That’s not the worst set of post-Europe fixtures should we get there to be honest.

WHY do we constantly get sent to County and Aberdeen midweek.

There will be hardly any tickets, but knowing my luck I’ll get allocated those games and not be able to go.

County away midweek - shite

Aberdeen away midweek saves me a half day but still shite, better on the weekend

Killie away midweek AGAIN - LOL

First OF game is 2 days after potential Europa League 2nd leg Play-Off match - so Sunday 1st Sep is a certainty.

Wife just said to me about the first game, “Time we put those shits down” My reply, “Not if you’ve got Cheetin Refs giving penalties for Diving”.

Rangers have posted a link to have the fixtures automatically added to you calendar.. I have clicked the link and nothing has appeared in my calendar, anyone have any ideas?

Hibs 10th August is subject to change due our EL qualifiers however it won't changed until the week before in anyone is making plans for it already

Back