John McGinn

A player we should be signing in January. An ugly, tattie headed laddie, but he's exactly what we're missing in the middle of the park. Hopefully near the top of our list if Mark Allen has any sense.

You're on the Lauren Blanc thread a few moments ago telling people to get real, and then on here starting a thread that we should sign a raging crash barrier and Paedo FC family member :D

He should be nowhere near Ibrox. :)

You're on the Lauren Blanc thread a few moments ago telling people to get real, and then on here starting a thread that we should sign a raging crash barrier and Paedo FC family member :D

He should be nowhere near Ibrox. :)

Signing the ex PSG manager or a midfielder from Hibs, it's not quite the same. We've signed Celtic fans before, there's nothing wrong with it. McGinn is professional young lad who would do a tremendous job for us.

A player we should be signing in January. An ugly, tattie headed laddie, but he's exactly what we're missing in the middle of the park. Hopefully near the top of our list if Mark Allen has any sense.

He's handled the step up fine and doesnt look out of place nationally.

The jungles have earmarked him as the 'natural replacement for Brown'
I'd make a move.

I'd make a move.

Nice to see a sensible reply. The uber staunch on here want a young talent to be held accountable for his grandfathers actions/position. :rolleyes:

While I agree with you,you find it a popular idea on here.

We've signed ugly players in the past. And we've signed players who were deemed as having leanings towards the scum.

The key here is that we sign a good player who will improve us.

It's that simple.

He’s a bonfied mentally challenged he will never sign for us.

Why do you say that? He'd be out player right now had it not been for allys inability to spot a player. Just needed to pay st mirren the couple of hundred thousand compo and he'd of been here
Ally just didn't fancy it.

I'd make a move.

So would I. I'd imagine Rodgers has already been on the blower to Lennon though. Celtic can afford to spunk a few quid on him much more than us.

If you watch him play most of his passes go forward. He drives the team on. Given that Rodgers has improved every member of their squad I reckon it would be bad for us if he signs for them.

When we're debating the merits of McLean, Shinnie, Walker etc, to write McGinn off because he's not the bonniest and he's from a family of beggars is short sighted to say the least.

He's a far better player than any of them and if we want to move forward (in a footballing sense) we shouldn't be excluding anyone, especially younger players.

As a player?
Nose, spite, face?

Nose, (eyes) and face apart, the boy is a very good player.

I am dubious about a Celtic fan pulling on the jersey. Yes we've had exceptions to the rule like McCann, however I'm not comfortable with signing them due to the obvious conflict of interest. There's also a chance he could tell us 'no thanks'.

Secondly, I don't think Hibs, nor Lennon for that matter, would entertain any bid from us and I can see another Scott Allan situation becoming a likely scenario here.

We'd get held to ransom & ultimately waste our time on a target that is most probably unattainable.

I'd rather we never embarrassed ourselves & focused on more achievable signings.

Nose, (eyes) and face apart, the boy is a very good player.

I am dubious about a Celtic fan pulling on the jersey. Yes we've had exceptions to the rule like McCann, however I'm not comfortable with signing them due to the obvious conflict of interest. There's also a chance he could tell us 'no thanks'.

Secondly, I don't think Hibs, nor Lennon for that matter, would entertain any bid from us and I can see another Scott Allan situation becoming a likely scenario here.

We'd get held to ransom & ultimately waste our time on a target that is most probably unattainable.

I'd rather we never embarrassed ourselves & focused on more achievable signings.
If it wasn't for Rangers fans signing for Celtic, then the wouldn't have achieved a fraction of their past successes. (Stien, Wallace, Gemmel, Dalglish, McGrain, Derek Whyte :))

Even their current side has 4 "ex-Rangers fans" playing for them, Brown, Forrest, McGregor and Armstrong (so I've heard) so some fans need to drop this notion that a Celtic fan would join us and seek to work against their employers. These guys are footballers and any elite sportsman will only want one thing and that is to win!!

If he's good enough and he would sign then get him in.

Anyone remember Mo Johnston?? And the effect it had on the mhanks when we signed him??

I'm not saying it's a direct comparison, but if they're lining him up to take over from Broonaldo and we manage somehow to get him, it messes with their plans. And quite honestly, we need all the help we can just now. And he's just the type of player we need as well in my view.

He is a better passer of the ball than I realised, based on last nights showing. Always has his head up and some of his forwarding passing to find spaces for others was excellent.

Strange, strange looking boy though.

Well sorry to say this but im bitter one tim is one too many ,sometimes I don't even know who rangers are anymore fs carlos pena crossing himself when he was coming off bench etc etc and no one bats a eyelid MENTAL

The problem is not Catholics! It's these terrorist sympathising, anti-Semitic and anti-British lowlifes that should not be welcome. South and Central American Catholics should not be pigeon-holed with these vermin!

He is a rattling piece of scum who should never be near our club.

The problem is not Catholics! It's these terrorist sympathising, anti-Semitic and anti-British lowlifes that should not be welcome. South and Central American Catholics should not be pigeon-holed with these vermin!
It's Catholics don't worry your self underneath they are all the same

We've signed ugly players in the past. And we've signed players who were deemed as having leanings towards the scum.

The key here is that we sign a good player who will improve us.

It's that simple.

For all the success of Neil McCann, I’d still be questioning their commitment to us until they’d had the game of their lives against septic.

Back