Legia Warsaw Forum

Post from Brendaski from Treblinka: "Hello, ah um a pyoor hardcore Warsaw fan that lived in Glasgaski tae work oan the plumbingski. Ah poor hate the Sevco and think we shid pit up a banner ay aw ra pollaks that huv played for ra Celticski like Big Jacky, Rudy Vata and Ra Holy Goalie. Ah luv that Budvar and the other Polish hings like Mr Sheen an that. Ranjurs ur niet a real club but. Mon ra Warsaw, solidarity tae ra Poleskis."

I've no clue either but surely they can't be any better than Midjyland
They are not. I watched a good part of both games against the Greeks. They are a big defensively minded team. They try to counter attack using their wide guys. Not one of their players stood out. If we turn up and score over there we will beat them.

We are playing well. Our Forwards are on fire and we are managing to rotate and rest key players whilst keeping up our level of performance.
We go in to this tie with confidence. Its a good feeling.

Translator is brilliant. I still have no idea what this is about.... :)

The Danes had one quite overwhelmed player, what he apologized with a spelling mistake on his shirt and was also well tanned, besides, the level of our exclaim.​
I will not copy horses, because I will lose, I try not to argue with idiots, because they bring discussion to my level, I try not to respond to arguments ad personam, see previous points - and only a cow does not change her mind ..​

Sage advice. I failed a chemistry exam for this very reason.

This will be a completely different test.
They are technically very good and will have a lot more possession.
They are compact at the back and break very quickly. Tricky on the ball too.
Our defence will have to be at its best.

Ah mate cheers for info , is it over two legs :D

This is of interest, bit of a worry that you can spell her name straight off the bat mate :)

Adult film stars deserve their names spelled correctly just as much as Alfredo Morales, Trevor Stevens and that Greek right back who played for us in the lower leagues.

This will be a tough tie. Legia are no mugs and the away leg especially will be a challenge. I’d be delighted if we grab a score draw over there. Would be nice to keep our unbeaten run in qualifiers going.

If we continue to play some of the attacking football we have been so far this season though, we have a very decent chance of qualifying for the group stages, which would be fabulous for the club.

Plenty of fans on their forums wanting banners of the fat polish goalie blessing himself to "enrage us" :rolleyes:
If that is the worst Legia Warsaw and their support can do to us, that will suit me fine. Although Boruc was an international player, he was always liable to come up with some big mistakes against us (a bit like Pat Bonner in that respect). It was a sad day for me when Artur waddled away from Parkhead. He was a good servant to The Rangers.

They haven’t conceded yet in the competition. Their defence seems to be their best quality.

They have played the team who finished 4th in Greece (Atromitos), the team who finished 3rd in Finland (KuPS) and the team who finished 2nd in Gibraltar (Europa), I wouldn’t be overly concerned about their defence.

So far they’ve played three in their league, won one, drew one and lost one. They’ve scored three and conceded three and sitting 10th after three games.

We have nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
If that is the worst Legia Warsaw and their support can do to us, that will suit me fine. Although Boruc was an international player, he was always liable to come up with some big mistakes against us (a bit like Pat Bonner in that respect). It was a sad day for me when Artur waddled away from Parkhead. He was a good servant to The Rangers.

They have a habit of picking keepers like that.

Reading the comments on here over the last week, before the game involving the Danish team we beat last night, the Danes were stated by most on FF as the far tougher tie than the poles. I’m sticking with cucumbers winning against the sausages

We should have no fear against them!

They are bang average from what I have seen! They just love a nil - nil draw!

Just like Midtjylland last round - ignore the pantie wetters chat and concentrate on ourselves and we will go through!

WATP!

The last three pages of the thread "Legia in European Cups" is interesting reading, from just after their midweek 0-2 away win against Atromitos of Greece.

Link below via google translate, which I'm guessing explains their peculiar fascination with cucumbers.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://forum.legionisci.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7

What is this all about? More secrets being revealed?

"His will be the first team Legia will face in these eliminations, which has real quality in the team. In my opinion, the Rangers are the definite favorites in this two-leg, although Celtic used to rape us too ... "

Legias fellow romanists conspired to dump them out of the champs league.

But they'll find time tae battle those big bad protestants.
A shameful debacle that like so many others, the Tim’s have swept under the carpet, never to be revisited.

We should have no fear against them!

They are bang average from what I have seen! They just love a nil - nil draw!

Just like Midtjylland last round - ignore the pantie wetters chat and concentrate on ourselves and we will go through!

WATP!
From what you’ve seen?
Also, 0-0 draws?
How many did we get on the way to Manchester?

"They are on par with Midtjylland"
"Midtjylland are a better side"

I can say with a lot of certainty that anyone with these opinions don't actually have a clue. I hope your guesses are correct so we can stroll to the Europa league, though.

Post from Brendaski from Treblinka: "Hello, ah um a pyoor hardcore Warsaw fan that lived in Glasgaski tae work oan the plumbingski. Ah poor hate the Sevco and think we shid pit up a banner ay aw ra pollaks that huv played for ra Celticski like Big Jacky, Rudy Vata and Ra Holy Goalie. Ah luv that Budvar and the other Polish hings like Mr Sheen an that. Ranjurs ur niet a real club but. Mon ra Warsaw, solidarity tae ra Poleskis."
That’ll catch out a few.

That’s brilliant. Sat pishing myself.

I think it will be hard over there to get a result, I would take a score draw just now, and win it at Ibrox?

Defensively they're not that great, up front they look a threat, so long as Rangers defend well, Rangers should see them off over 2 legs.

Oh and if Legia give us those chances in front of their goal like what Atromitos Athens had, we'll bang them away, I'm confident of that.

Does that fat lady's front bottom play for them?
I can imagine a few Scaffold bars translating lady's front bottom into Mr sheen and wondering why they don't have a scooby whats going on!

Save you a trip to google lads!

Mogę sobie wyobrazić kilka prętów rusztowania, które tłumaczą przednią kobietę na pana Sheena i zastanawiają się, dlaczego nie mają scooby, co się dzieje!

The last three pages of the thread "Legia in European Cups" is interesting reading, from just after their midweek 0-2 away win against Atromitos of Greece.

Overall, despite the confidence boost of their win, they seem pretty nervous about playing us.

Morelos, Arfield, Ojo and Defoe being highlighted as real threats.

Link below via google translate, which I'm guessing explains their peculiar fascination with cucumbers.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://forum.legionisci.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7

Even with the amusing lost in translation moments, it’s grammatically superior to any nonsense the soap dodgers write.

If we can play the way we have been and keep the consistency going then we have nothing to fear. We are a massively improved side from last season. Will still be a tough tie tho.

OAa7die-Dr39f.jpg

Back