£25 for Legia at home

I see the bheasts are charging £20 for theirs

Given the amount of games in such a short space of time, I think £25 is slightly OTT

I’ll still be paying it though

Just realised I can’t make the home game and couldn’t make last nights game. That’s a bit of a waste of £££

Its a balance the club needs the ticket money and the game are important there is always the risk to won't get another round

But absolutely the club ripped the piss with pricing and timings of taking payments after notification and still do.

Im in restricted view and you get a small discount most of the time you have to Complain a they take the full amount.

£25 is fair for this game but that will be 8 home games 4 friendlys & 4el games money taken in a short spell which is fine but need to be priced properly and people given time to move money around.

All this when season ticket payments are coming off as well.

There's an argument that the the club should look at what mlf and bar 72 do with factoring the payments into the season ticket price throughout the stadium.

It would cause less hassle and overall prob save cash(staffing/processing costs) and complaints from fans

Apologies mate, I didn't realise I wasn't allowed to complain about pricing. I hope to see you digging up anyone who complains about the price of pies.
I put a smiley on it, chill out. You just seemed to be obsessed with the price for the cesspit.

We got you the 1st time.

If the tickets are over £100 again this year (if we get there) I'll be cancelling the CCCS. Should be, at an absolute maximum, £30 per ticket.

You’re complaining about the money coming out tomorrow (despite you understanding how the CCCS works), now you’re complaing about the potential cost of the group games.

Why dont you just come out of the cccs and have the control you’re craving?

After what we’ve been through and the cluster f*ck of the retail deal that hamstrings us against the tims, £35 for a ticket in the Europa league is a price worth paying to get us back to where we belong. The board need to grow the turnover as quickly and as high as possible, otherwise we’ll never catch the tims.

Killie was £27, so guess that’s value.

I felt the 3 match package was a bit steep last season, tbh.

Of course, folk will buy it. Hardly the point. I think it will be the same again though, if not £110.

With the continued issues with the retail deal, I'd think Bears would be happy to pay a bit extra to put money in the club coffers. Add to that the improved squad and work on the stadium, it's pretty obvious the club ARE NOT "ripping the piss". To say so is idiotic.

I'm actually shocked that price is charged for a match (outwith an OF) in Scottish football.
To be fair take away the atmosphere, hatred, tension etc and OF games are poor as well, football wise. If i was offered a ticket for one I doubt i would pay it.

£25 for what is an absolutely massive match on so many levels is nothing.

I spend more on a round of drinks on Thursday night pre kick off.

I agree that it's expensive at £35 a ticket, but in no way is the club "ripping us off" as some people have put it.

We got close to a sell out at those prices last season. The club are trying to keep fans as happy as possible by maximising the amount of money they have to spend - If you view that as being "ripped off" then you're just plain wrong.

They aren't charging high prices just to line the back of Dave King's pocket. Every penny they generate is being invested back into the club. Even though it is indeed expensive I am fully behind the club charging those kind of prices for tickets.

Why not £40? £50 even.. I'm sure our electricity bills, petrol and food can wait a while...
Why the snidey comments mate, i am just saying what i think.
Maybe the extra money your stating can go to the pay offs / mistakes over the past 2 years.
Pedro, pena, grezda, lafferty, plus at least another 6 players.
Or the shambles and lawyers fee s re the shirts.
When s the last time we actually got real money for developing and selling a player.
The mess is shocking.
So you can keep prices sensible if the rest is being run correctly.

Back