Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Just another wee thought of how to increase pressure on the establishment. I have not looked into this yet, just thinking out loud.

What about using parliamentary recall procedures to effectively remove those MPs and MSPs who continually aid and abet the cover up?

I have just had a look at this. There is no recall mechanism within the Scottish Parliament.

Also, in England it is only for criminality perpetrated by MPs.

Nothing to stop us from starting a petition in Change.org asking for Scottish recall procedures to include, criminality, dereliction of duty, or the failure to appropriately act upon the genuine concerns of a constituent.

I do not think that there would be snowballs chance in hell of success but, if it were worded in such a manner that it was to highlight the Paedodome cover up, then at least would keep the pressure on and would make a great news story if the press picked it up. I am sure some of our members could make the press aware.

A-325865-1156972890.jpeg.jpg

Not been in this thread for a while.

Can someone summariseplease. I assume %^*& all has happened to them and we are still the only ones talking about it?

well done fella, from state aid, to child molesting and paedophile rings cover ups our little backwater of a country is living in the dark ages. Our ministers, Police force, judges have no morals. Its as if we are still being governed by canon law.
Reference the politicians and police HB. The emails and the replies we have received will all be forwarded to the inquiry when it begins.
The SNP replies are basically all the same.
We see replies being posted on the thread that we received months ago.
So we decided to go let’s say further afield.

We see people posting on here that nothing will happen reference Celtic. Maybe so. I can’t comment on that. The inquiry will decide that.

We have members on FF that no longer post on the main thread as in the background we are working. It gets frustrating for us when we see things posted that just aren’t true. A certain member on here has took abuse from a certain few on here. Basically being accused of talking shite. They couldn’t be further from the truth.

I’ve appeared on kerrydale. Screenshots of my posts. I’ve even been threatened. Bring it on lurkers. I know I keep saying it but it’s true. There are very intelligent bears on here working on this.

Now of course every last one of us on here hate that filth. But when you meet people that have suffered from the abuse and speak personally to a man that grew up with a victim and families being ignored by their government then it sheds a whole different light on the situation.

To summarise. The SNP need the republican vote. Lawwell has far too much influence in Scottish football. Humza is a major problem in Scotland.

When it comes to the press? I read a story yesterday in the Daily Record where they referenced Londonderry as Derry. Now I’m in no way political. But when you see in every other newspaper Londonderry/Derry. I’ve noticed a few times that the Daily rhebel don’t print it like that.

And I will say that I’m in contact with press organisations outside of Scotland. It’s not just me saying this about the Daily Record. It’s professional journalists.

Just another wee thought of how to increase pressure on the establishment. I have not looked into this yet, just thinking out loud.

What about using parliamentary recall procedures to effectively remove those MPs and MSPs who continually aid and abet the cover up?
Excuse my ignorance. What MP’s have continually aided and abet? When you say MP’s are you referencing the SNP members in Westminster?

Why are Celtic FC incapable of reaching out to the victims in this way?

Why do Celtic FC continue to add insult to injury by treating the victims with utter disdain?

Why are more Politicians not demanding answers?
Because:
Lawyers will have advised against any form of reference to culpability.
Politicians won't get too involved because you can bet some of their own will have been feasting on the Smorgasbord of young kids put in front of them by those disgusting men.

Excuse my ignorance. What MP’s have continually aided and abet? When you say MP’s are you referencing the SNP members in Westminster?

I believe that MPs have also been contacted and nothing has really progressed with them, even though there is a distinct possibility of there being a cross border aspect to this seedy affair.

I believe that MPs have also been contacted and nothing has really progressed with them, even though there is a distinct possibility of there being a cross border aspect to this seedy affair.
The replies that I have personally received from Westminster from various MP’s have been on a personal level. Professionally they can’t act due to the devolved government issue. Something that the Labour Party signed up to and benefitted a certain community in Northern Ireland. Is there any MP outside the SNP that you’ve not received a reply from?
Please feel free to pm me

The replies that I have personally received from Westminster from various MP’s have been on a personal level. Professionally they can’t act due to the devolved government issue. Something that the Labour Party signed up to and benefitted a certain community in Northern Ireland. Is there any MP outside the SNP that you’ve not received a reply from?
Please feel free to pm me[/QUO
Please feel free to pm me

PM'd

Reference the politicians and police HB. The emails and the replies we have received will all be forwarded to the inquiry when it begins.
The SNP replies are basically all the same.
We see replies being posted on the thread that we received months ago.
So we decided to go let’s say further afield.

We see people posting on here that nothing will happen reference Celtic. Maybe so. I can’t comment on that. The inquiry will decide that.

We have members on FF that no longer post on the main thread as in the background we are working. It gets frustrating for us when we see things posted that just aren’t true. A certain member on here has took abuse from a certain few on here. Basically being accused of talking shite. They couldn’t be further from the truth.

I’ve appeared on kerrydale. Screenshots of my posts. I’ve even been threatened. Bring it on lurkers. I know I keep saying it but it’s true. There are very intelligent bears on here working on this.

Now of course every last one of us on here hate that filth. But when you meet people that have suffered from the abuse and speak personally to a man that grew up with a victim and families being ignored by their government then it sheds a whole different light on the situation.

To summarise. The SNP need the republican vote. Lawwell has far too much influence in Scottish football. Humza is a major problem in Scotland.

When it comes to the press? I read a story yesterday in the Daily Record where they referenced Londonderry as Derry. Now I’m in no way political. But when you see in every other newspaper Londonderry/Derry. I’ve noticed a few times that the Daily rhebel don’t print it like that.

And I will say that I’m in contact with press organisations outside of Scotland. It’s not just me saying this about the Daily Record. It’s professional journalists.
I've also had abuse by lurkers on the main thread as people will know, i've also had abuse in my local pub mostly regarding my part in B4B's including abuse from 2 x Rangers Season Ticket Holders who said it's partly my fault why they can't be guaranteed a ticket for The Piggery anymore. Nobody scared me off from getting the filth out of the Broomloan and they certainly won't scare me off this either. Doesn't matter how long this takes youz guys are digging and digging and digging and eventually somewhere you will strike gold and I hope to f#ck and pray to God I am here when it happens .

Sheridan is an example of left wing Irish republic of scotland fantasists that have allowed to move into positions of power in this country. I had one quote the treaty of arbroath at me the other, after a few pertinent questions it turns out he lived Ireland and had an Irish passport. Be careful Brethren, there are lurkers everywhere.

Probably going to get shot down here but are any of the people that are genuinely interested in getting support for victims also going to contact Authorities in relation to the coach from Motherwell that has now been done for historical sex crimes against young boys. He also took kids on trips to America just like the filths beasts. Sometimes get the feeling that people ignore the fact there are more victims than the filths victims.
Was this a certain Mr Allan?

If so, the police certainly took allegations against him very seriously.

Not sure who covered up his antics but victims probably didnt want to speak out.

Last edited:
TS has always been a prick in my opinion.
Made a name for himself for being the face for the people against the totally unfair poll tax being put into Scotland first.
The man has been proven to be a liar in court and his current opinions should be treated with the contempt they deserve.
For the life of me I don't know why his partner stayed with him after the swinging fiasco.
It appears that he fekked the Labour party more times than the Tories did

Back