Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Others can confirm that we had positive replies. It was posted around a week ago. Please understand that it’s early days reference contacting them. It would be silly to post anything at this stage as your well aware the lurkers would be straight onto it.

We have to respect these forums wishes. We will not put anything on here without permission as that would just be disrespectful. What was surprising is that the people I’m in contact with in England already know a lot on the subject. There is a lot of hatred for them down south. Not only on this issue but the obvious issue of Irish republicanism.

The word is spreading on what they stand for reference the convictions and coverup issue. I’ve personally shown English supporters the abuse I’ve received from them. Abuse for seeking justice for victims and their families. I’ve shown politicians in England the stance of the SNP, and the pathetic replies I’ve received from them.

A few of us on here have been on a long journey that hasn’t finished yet. The fight for justice must go on.
The work all you guys are doing is brilliant, it’s a disgrace that this fight for justice is being more or less ignored by large parts of the Scottish media.

Is anyone in touch with him mate?
The amount of evidence about them on here is breathtaking hope he doesn’t miss anything out.

There are two posters that I know who are close to the Grays & John@WestEnclosure & they have been feeding stuff from us but also we are getting fed stuff from them to do further investigations Gramps.

We’re all just trying to get justice for the victims & then will push on From there hopefully.

Hopefully they will make the point that there is a certain level of urgency here that the SNP and authorities are willfully ignoring. They've covered this up so well and for so long, who is to say this still is not happening? How do we know they don't have bheasts that are still there and abusing children??

You’re correct mate.

We know Birt & McSherry gave 14 names. Six from CFC/CBC have been convicted. Whether those names were all for their club or included outwith it we aren’t 100% sure but we believe that’s totally from Celtic.

Also what’s happening with the Thai Tims ? Just seems so weird.

I totally agree. Myself and @jf1960 contacted every Scottish club and got one reply. Sad

Wait, you contacted every club or every clubs forum? I thought the original post was about forums.

Two very different things, I'd be interested to know which considering only one responded.

Last edited:
Wait, you contacted every club or every in clubs forum? I thought the original post was about forums.

Two very different things, I'd be interested to know which considering only one responded.
The subject was brought up about forums also mate. I personally didn’t want anything to do with contacting forums in Scotland. This caused let’s say a wee bit of a disagreement in the background. Some for and some against. I was against.

My reasoning for that ( posted previously) was I want no solidarity with any other football club supporters in Scotland. They see the same news as us and have done nothing. During our dark days each and everyone of them wanted us dead. Over EBT’s?.. But a club that has covered up child abuse I see no action from them whatsoever.

So I contacted actual football clubs in Scotland and got one reply. I hope that answers your question mate.

The subject was brought up about forums also mate. I personally didn’t want anything to do with contacting forums in Scotland. This caused let’s say a wee bit of a disagreement in the background. Some for and some against. I was against.

My reasoning for that ( posted previously) was I want no solidarity with any other football club supporters in Scotland. They see the same news as us and have done nothing. During our dark days each and everyone of them wanted us dead. Over EBT’s?.. But a club that has covered up child abuse I see no action from them whatsoever.

So I contacted actual football clubs in Scotland and got one reply. I hope that answers your question mate.
It took a documentary to get many of the clubs talking.

If we want progress we need to get other fans on board as pressure from every other club is vital.

Cutting your nose off to spite your face etc. It needs to be an avalanche, not a snowball.

It does and I feel the same.

Honestly, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to apply at the lowest level league in England when they stripped our license in 2012.

You don't want us? Fine, we'll start over but not to your benefit!

Obviously the ability to join down south and whether or not we would be accepted were questions but I felt it was worth exploring.

Sadly we were sold to scumbags who didn't really care what happened to the club. It's a damn miracle we survived considering the successive owners that were stripping us bare as much as they could.

Still kind of think there were dark and sinister forces all through that stitch up, wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to find out the scum were behind the owners somehow.

Thankfully all you home based Rangers fans saved our club by refusing to give up and holding people accountable!

I would say no.

Pressure from 1 set of supporters or pressure from multiple?

I know what I choose. Plus them getting called pedos week in week out by fans that are not us, they hate ut.

Thanks CB. It’s about the only thing we’ve disagreed on in months.

I could see both sides of the argument but, as you say, it’s nice to see other fans call them out at matches. But we need a lot more of course.

The two bears who worked with me were very clever in wording the approaches, let’s say.

The stadium that they play at is not owned by Celtic and it must be near the end of its life. A massive cost in either building or renting is not far away. CO-OP loans to be paid back. Massive wage bill to be paid. Dividends to their share holders to be paid. Compensation in the region of millions to their victims to be paid. SFA/SPFL punishments to be paid.

I am not sure there is enough biscuit tins of cash that they can tap into to deal with what is just around the financial corner.

It would not surprise me if they opted to to either go bust or some other corporate shenanigans to avoid the financial tsunami they face.

I’d love you to be right Bazoo.

You'd think we'd have made some friends in our 3 (or was it 4?) years in the lower leagues. They ALL made money on us didn't they? I don't recall any problems in any of the away games that would have had them upset with Rangers.

So if all member clubs vote on an issue, as some here have said they would on the scum's fate, then wouldn't we expect to win that vote. Especially if evidence was laid out there.

If not, the cancer is to the bone and I fear we do really have to leave that league! Somehow, someway.

It does and I feel the same.

Honestly, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to apply at the lowest level league in England when they stripped our license in 2012.

You don't want us? Fine, we'll start over but not to your benefit!

Obviously the ability to join down south and whether or not we would be accepted were questions but I felt it was worth exploring.

Sadly we were sold to scumbags who didn't really care what happened to the club. It's a damn miracle we survived considering the successive owners that were stripping us bare as much as they could.

Still kind of think there were dark and sinister forces all through that stitch up, wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to find out the scum were behind the owners somehow.

Thankfully all you home based Rangers fans saved our club by refusing to give up and holding people accountable!
Didn’t green try to purchase bury’s license?

mea maxima culpa,On Netflix is this called Examination Of Conscience??
I have just watched it, absolutely shocking, you used to hear now and again on the News one of Paisleys or Pastor Jack Glass giving a firebrand speech about the whore of Rome and the Anti christ and thought that was a bit strong, they were being politely diplomatic, the systematic, industrial paedophilia is off the Scale

Mea Maxima Culpa on Netflix is even more horrific.
I've seen that and it made me angry and sad in equal measure. The way the Catholic Church is allowed to continue on unimpeded despite the countless instances of abuse across the globe, and across undoubtably centuries, really pickles my brain.

Deliver us from Evil is another "good" documentary on the same topic. This documents the abuse across many parishes of one Irish priest in America, now living freely in Ireland. Again its an incredibly difficult watch but it reveals in very real terms how far the effects of abuse spans, and just how many lives one monster can ruin.

Totally agree mate .but it's getting the one to leave.you really need to look at the moral compass of the firm's who sponsor Celtic. At this moment they don,t seem to have one.

Many sponsors do indeed place financial reward before the wellbeing of children, but surely there's at least one who's seriously considering tearing up their contract. This isn't going away and it's only going to get worse, with more adverse publicity. I wouldn't be hanging around for that.

I do know that Mr Green who was one of their main sponsors on the paedo harbourers website, ended their contract early. They told me (and others) in an email they no longer dealt with them, but I know it ended early, even though the magnificent media people didn't think it was that interesting (probably as a supporter of the scum to let us know).

Paedophile coach can live rent-free after leaving jail
Marc Horne
September 9 2019, 12:01am, The Times
Frank Cairney was convicted of sexually abusing boys while he was at Celtic Boys ClubJOHN KIRBY/THE SUN
Save
A businessman and former football manager has provided a home for life to a paedophile who preyed on young players at Celtic Boys Club.
Neil Watt, 56, bought
Frank Cairney’s home eight years before his conviction and granted him rent-free tenancy for life, property records confirm.

guy Is trying to distance himself now

I gave him that assistance. I had no gain, whatsoever, from this and was just trying to be compassionate.” He strongly denied that the agreement was intended to protect Cairney from being sued by his victims, saying: “The suggestion I colluded with Mr Cairney because he knew he was going to be convicted and I agreed to help him hide his assets is ludicrous.”

Marc Horne
Frank Cairney was convicted of sexually abusing boys while he was at Celtic Boys ClubJOHN KIRBY/THE SUN
Save
A businessman and former football manager has provided a home for life to a paedophile who preyed on young players at Celtic Boys Club.
Neil Watt, 56, bought
Frank Cairney’s home eight years before his conviction and granted him rent-free tenancy for life, property records confirm.

Lives in Milngavie according to Companies House

Others can confirm that we had positive replies. It was posted around a week ago. Please understand that it’s early days reference contacting them. It would be silly to post anything at this stage as your well aware the lurkers would be straight onto it.

We have to respect these forums wishes. We will not put anything on here without permission as that would just be disrespectful. What was surprising is that the people I’m in contact with in England already know a lot on the subject. There is a lot of hatred for them down south. Not only on this issue but the obvious issue of Irish republicanism.

The word is spreading on what they stand for reference the convictions and coverup issue. I’ve personally shown English supporters the abuse I’ve received from them. Abuse for seeking justice for victims and their families. I’ve shown politicians in England the stance of the SNP, and the pathetic replies I’ve received from them.

A few of us on here have been on a long journey that hasn’t finished yet. The fight for justice must go on.
Keep up the good work mate.

It is one of those lies that it is insulting that they think we would buy it. This watt guy needs drawn and quartered. He has some kind of relationship with Sturrgen too.

Insulting it most certainly is but interesting to see he’s not even tried to concoct a better story. Suspicious even. So much so I’d be asking ex-players at those named clubs about his time as manager.

Perhaps another subject of interest for the independent public inquiry to delve in to.

I can accept that a football club could unknowingly employ a pedophile. I can accept that football was rife with it. What I cannot accept is the fact that Celtic FC have a host of ex-employees, that may well run into double figures whom were beasts. On top of that they KNOWINGLY re-employed a notorious beast who seems to have been at the heart of a UK-wide pedophile ring.

Now my question to the authorities/powers that be is this... if you have nothing to hide, if you have nothing to worry about - then where is the pressure?

I ask the rest of the supporters around Scotland; had this happened at your club how would you feel? Preying on innocent children. It could have happened to anyone’s child. Just because it didn’t happen at your club does it mean you shouldn’t care?

Welcome to SNP Scotland - where tax scheme’s can unite the masses of fractured football fans through a mutual hatred - however, a Pedophile ring which operated out of one of its premier football clubs for over 40 years with potentially hundreds of victims doesn’t even make the national news. Where is the national outcry? Where is the media which hunt? Remember when we were hearing “think of the children, think what the schools could have used that income for”... Well where is your concern for those very same children who were abused at the hands of Celtic FC. I would love to say it was down to negligence, but it wasn’t. They knew and they are trying to cover it up.

Ask yourself why this is getting buried.... it is because there are many more up to their knees in this. Every single one of them should be castrated and the pedophile nest should be shut down for good.

Last edited:
One thing I'm noticing on this thread seems to be the lack of patience.
It will take as long as it takes,rushing things just leaves a job half done.

As earlier thread states,the Hillsborough documentary took 4 years and the outcome of that tragedy took longer.
I'm guilty of it as well. I think it's just the pure hatred for what these animals have done to young innocent lives that we want justice right now. In work I wait for midnight then come straight on here to see if there's any newspaper stories and when there isn't it's frustrating but as you say patience is key.

Marc Horne
Save
Neil Watt, 56, bought

Everyone should subscribe to the times. They are the only ones pursuing this huge horror story. Albeit on their online version - not sure if Marc Horne's efforts make it to print. What usually happens is the record and the sun copy his pieces a few hours later. They are shit scared of SEPARATE ENTITY FC.

Then who pays for this fund to support these victims? It’s not going to be paid for solely by the perpetrators if it’s coming from SFA or SPLF coffers.
That reads to me, that every other club should pay into a fund to help the victims, on the say so of the governing body, who are still turning a blind eye to the heinous crimes that have been committed by convicted coaches at one club.

Under Recommendation 94, We, the fans, are being hoodwinked into paying for crimes committed by celtic football club, and are being given the old SWITCHEROO.

Six convicts at Celtic does not make this a Scottish Football problem.

This may possibly get a few clubs onside. They will not want to take a financial hit because of something they have no knowledge of or participated in. This might seem a bit heartless and this is obviously a very sensitive subject, but at the end of the day they are still running a business, not running a charity

Think i'll be hitting the sponsors,journalists,sfa,uefa,fifa and mps in the next week or so....stir things up a liitle...take their minds off brexit /independence for a bit.

Just a reminder Tommy mate. You probably still have all the info, however this locked thread still contains useful addresses if you can't find them in this thread.

Everyone should subscribe to the times. They are the only ones pursuing this huge horror story. Albeit on their online version - not sure if Marc Horne's efforts make it to print. What usually happens is the record and the sun copy his pieces a few hours later. They are shit scared of SEPARATE ENTITY FC.

Can anyone confirm if they make the printed version UK wide? (I live in China)

Isn't it incredible that we can review the entire case Macari raised against Celtic (no wonder he hates the club) 30 years ago online ...

... yet we can't find out about the most recent case they tried to defend and lost in Edinburgh.

We have still to this day not established whom this was:

Sheriff Personal Injury Court, Edinburgh, 15 October 2018 JH v Celtic PLC (under section 11

There are millions of decent celtic fans out there who have absolutely nothing on their conscience regarding historical child abuse at their club. However if not even a few of these fans ever push for a FULL INDEPENDENT INQUIRY then I'm afraid everything changes and not only will this club's image be stained forever, it's fans will also be seen to have condoned the clubs dispicable behaviour and therefore be complicit in the cover up. The clocks ticking .

There are millions of decent celtic fans out there who have absolutely nothing on their conscience regarding historical child abuse at their club. However if not even a few of these fans ever push for a FULL INDEPENDENT INQUIRY then I'm afraid everything changes and not only will this club's image be stained forever, it's fans will also be seen to have condoned the clubs dispicable behaviour and therefore be complicit in the cover up. The clocks ticking .
If they were decent they would be demanding that the club they support do the right and proper thing by the victims ,I have yet to hear one single Celtc fan even acknowledge that their club have done any wrong despite all the convictions .In my opinion you either condemn the actions of that club or you are condoning the actions of it .

It is one of those lies that it is insulting that they think we would buy it. This watt guy needs drawn and quartered. He has some kind of relationship with Sturrgen too.
He needs a lie detector like all of them do it's seems it comes with the company they keep, they should have a liars hat or something that they could all wear, filthy dirty people who when the time comes to meet their makers their confessionals will count for nothing and they know it.

Back