Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

reply sent back to good morning britain.....

Sally,

Many thanks for your response and the information it provided,however,our story has had some news coverage up here in the local television news at STV,where Peter Smith did a piece on it.However,we feel the victims are being ignored by both the government and media up here in their quest to get justice and feel the urgent need to get this publicised nationally,with newspapers and television providing more exposure to this scandal.

This sex abuse scandal has been going on at this football club and covered up for 40 years and is probably worse than the Jimmy Saville sex abuse ( incidentally,Saville had close links to Glasgow celtic fc).There are 20 test cases about to go to court in Scotland,suing Glasgow celtic for compensation for the victims,with at least another 80 lined up also,with the potential for many more,once it is successful and further truths exposed.In America,one of the jailed Glasgow celtic paedophiles here ( FRANK CAIRNEY) ,is currently being re-investigated for sex abuse crimes committed on American soil by Hudson county police dept.
This is a story,that has filtered out slowly over the years but is now about to explode,with the amount of victims ,who have now come forward and lodged cases with solicitors,there have been links to not only Saville,but also barry bennell ,as well as numerous crimes committed across Europe,where the club took youth players to ficticious football tournaments,where there was no games,just so they could sexually abuse the players.....depraved beyond belief.

We need to get this story broadcast to the british public and let everyone know ,what has been happening at this club over the past 40 years and that’s why we need your help to do so.

We would be extremely gratefull if your programme could do a piece on this.

I hope you can help us get justice for the victims and I look forward to any further responses you may have.

Yours sincerely

fired off to the good morning britain team in addition to what has been sent......

Sally,

Further to my previous email,here is some other information relating to the Glasgow celtic fc sexual abuse scandal and the 7 criminal convictions made to date.

Celtic Boys Club and Celtic Football Club are now inextricably linked to each other ( SFA interim report into sexual abuse in sport)
- Celtic Football Club knew about the systematic rape of young children
- Celtic Football Club left abusers in place, even re-employed an abuser who went on to rape more children
- 100's of children were abused which has resulted in suicides and a possible murder
- children were taken to overseas tournaments which didn't exist where they were then raped
- Internal enquiries were made in secret by the chiewf executive of Glasgow celtic fc ,Peter Lawwell (into a separate entity – Glasgow celtic boys club ) but he didn't contact one single rape victim.
- the renaming of Glasgow Celtic Boys Club, a club with an almost identical logo to Glasgow Celtic FC, to a new club called St Patrick's had something to do with a large paedophile ring operating at the club ,which they tried to distance themselves from.
- That having 7 convictions of child rape at the same business somehow suggests there may be a paedophile ring allowed to operate there
- that having so many convictions over such a long period suggests a large cover-up operation has been in place to protect the good name of the club
- the PR company employed at the time of more press exposure to child rape was part of a series of strategies to deflect blame away from Celtic.

The SNP will surely be pushing for an independent review as well. People have been suggesting that...
- it may have been more than a slight oversight to miss out the Catholic Church and Celtic football club when investigating historical cases of child rape against children... Even after their leader was pressed on this in Holyrood.
- one currently-serving SNP MSP – JAMES DORNAN equated the rape of children in one club to a tax-exemption payment scheme used by football clubs all over the UK
- one currently-serving SNP MSP – JAMES DORNAN admitted to being fully aware there was children being sexually abused at Celtic Boys Club but never realised the sheer scale of the abuse.
- the same currently-serving SNP MSP – JAMES DORNAN still sent his son there to be placed in a state of fear and vulnerability ,to be potentially sexually abused.
- the SNP justice secretary – HUMZA YOUSAF deleted his social media at a time when the families of victims, both dead and alive, have been pushing for an inquiry into how many children could be raped by so many now-convicted paedophiles over a 4/5 decade period in the same club and continues to ignore them to this day.
- Celtic FC and the SNP have tried to cover this up... Thus enabling, facilitating and harbouring paedophiles causing more children to be raped.

we will not let this issue disappear without justice being given to the victims.
The silence from Celtic (apart from a letter to a lawyer asking him to respect the due process of law and to go away) is the loudest thing I can hear.

It should also be pointed out,that a major 3 part documentary on the sexual abuse that has happened at this club and it’s subsequent cover ups,is being prepared for airing in the next few months but the exposure now,is what we need for the victims.

I hope one of your team thinks this is serious enough to warrant nationwide exposure.

Regards

The Thompson submachine gun was code-named "The Annihilator," and other Tommy Gun facts.

Look at the company below the Tommy Gun article.

Tommy could make a fortune ghost writing content the rate he knocks stuff out. Might even be able to buy the club.

I cant even read as fast as Tommy types.

Reference the press in the NJ, I did get a positive reply. This is after contacting various media outlets in the States including The Boston Globe amongst others.

A timeline of events including the airport conversation that has been stated as fact was also sent to a certain journalist in NJ. This journalist then took up the case ( the reply was previously posted ).

Everything was then handed to the police chief and forwarded to the Hudson prosecutors dept.

I then decided to contact the police directly in Kearny and also received a reply (also previously posted). It was then explained to me by the journalist and the police that it was under investigation.

Since then any new evidence that has come to light or any new information has also been forwarded to the appropriate authorities stateside by people working behind the scenes.

I understand the frustration that it has gone quiet for now but my understanding is that evidence is being gathered and I imagine this actually goes deeper than we all think.

I can also assure you that there are members living stateside putting on the pressure. A lot of effort has been put in by myself and a few others reference Kearny. All we needed was one hit and we got it.

Believe me there is nobody more frustrated for the victims than us that have put the effort in to seek justice. The fight continues.
Just to clarify, in case my post came across wrong, I'm not frustrated at the lack of progress at all or demeaning the incredible determination that you guys are displaying. And you all do an amazing job of keeping everyone else informed about the latest developments. I've no doubt all your efforts will not be in vain. No question you have helped turn the tide and that soon those waves will become a tsunami. A little patience is all that's required.

If anything, the only frustrating part for me, is sitting on the sidelines. Numerous times over the months I've been inspired by this thread to consider offering my assistance and getting involved, only to refrain, due to an inability to properly commit because of ill health. I have the time, the inclination and decent computer/English skills, but alas am often lacking in energy, mental capacity and reliability to follow things through in a timely fashion. That's not to say I'm not here if you need me.

Last edited:
Just to clarify, in case my post came across wrong, I'm not frustrated at the lack of progress at all or demeaning the incredible determination that you guys are displaying. And you all do an amazing job of keeping everyone else informed about the latest developments. I've no doubt all your efforts will not be in vain. No question you have helped turn the tide and that soon those waves will become a tsunami. A little patience is all that's required.

If anything, the only frustrating part for me, is sitting on the sidelines. Numerous times over the months I've been inspired by this thread to consider offering my assistance and get involved, only to refrain, due to an inability to properly commit because of ill health. I have the time, the inclination and decent computer/English skills, but alas am often lacking in energy, mental capacity and reliability to follow things through in a timely fashion. That's not to say I'm not here if you need me.
I definitely know you weren’t coming across wrong. I’ve known you a while on here mate. I also know you know exactly what’s been going on.

I’ve noticed recently a lot of new posters coming along so basically my post was for the benefit of them. Apologies if you thought I was coming across wrong.

Reference the press in the NJ, I did get a positive reply. This is after contacting various media outlets in the States including The Boston Globe amongst others.

A timeline of events including the airport conversation that has been stated as fact was also sent to a certain journalist in NJ. This journalist then took up the case ( the reply was previously posted ).

Everything was then handed to the police chief and forwarded to the Hudson prosecutors dept.

I then decided to contact the police directly in Kearny and also received a reply (also previously posted). It was then explained to me by the journalist and the police that it was under investigation.

Since then any new evidence that has come to light or any new information has also been forwarded to the appropriate authorities stateside by people working behind the scenes.

I understand the frustration that it has gone quiet for now but my understanding is that evidence is being gathered and I imagine this actually goes deeper than we all think.

I can also assure you that there are members living stateside putting on the pressure. A lot of effort has been put in by myself and a few others reference Kearny. All we needed was one hit and we got it.

Believe me there is nobody more frustrated for the victims than us that have put the effort in to seek justice. The fight continues.
Theres always calm before a storm mate, but its a monsoon thats going to hit the enablers followed by intermittent spells of Tsunamis and earthquakes, i have every faith bears

I’m surprised that one of their own hasent stepped forward.A jump the dyke arsehole like Bertie Auld or the like.When it comes out,lots of names will be highlighted that knew what was going on.Someone will be brave enough to ask
Did you Know ?
Like yourself I expected someone, somewhere within that rancid club would perhaps have been inclined to acknowledge that scumtic FC have a duty to the victims. I think many of us would be prepared to admit that not every supporter of that club is without compassion for these events. The question for me is where the hell are they all now? Silence, utter silence and as yet not one of these bastards has broken rank. Indeed a club like no other and let us all be thankful for that.

Like yourself I expected someone, somewhere within that rancid club would perhaps have been inclined to acknowledge that scumtic FC have a duty to the victims. I think many of us would be prepared to admit that not every supporter of that club is without compassion for these events. The question for me is where the hell are they all now? Silence, utter silence and as yet not one of these bastards has broken rank. Indeed a club like no other and let us all be thankful for that.
Is pat crerand still alive?

I’m surprised that one of their own hasent stepped forward.A jump the dyke arsehole like Bertie Auld or the like.When it comes out,lots of names will be highlighted that knew what was going on.Someone will be brave enough to ask
Did you Know ?
Especially as, like you say not all are RCs so you can't blame the church upbringing. Not all were scum supporters prior to playing for them so what keeps them silent?

reply from good morning britain office

Dear Tommy,

Thank you for your email.

I will pass the topic suggestion on to our Planning department for consideration and if they should decide to include this item on the show then one of our researchers may contact you.

Meanwhile, if you have not already done so, you might wish to contact the regional ITV news service, which covers the area where you live, to see if they would be able to do a story with you. A full list of contact details for all the UK's regional ITV news services can be found online at:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us and for your interest in our programme.

If I can be of any further help in the future, please do get back in touch.

Kind regards,

Sally

Viewer Services Officer - Good Morning Britain
Welldone my good man. It's not a dear John letter people should be wary of, it's a Tommy letter. Welldone again Tommy and to everyone else you's are a credit to the Rangers

Followed up with this because I forgot :

Please excuse the spelling errors in my previous email, I'm in my phone! Lol

I also forgot to mention that some of this abuse occurred on American soil during a trip to play teams here. That abuse was also not reported to police.
Disappointing response from the producer I emailed

Basically said that I needed to contact the news desk and provided no contact info. I've responded and asked for the email address.

Don't Know if this web site has been linked on this thread yet or not. Quite a good read,

Disappointing response from the producer I emailed

Basically said that I needed to contact the news desk and provided no contact info. I've responded and asked for the email address.

FYI, here is their response:
KYBear_74, I am not the right person to be sending this information to. Please contact the news desk.

This incredibly curt and inadequate response with no offer to forward the email to the responsible department or the inclusion of their contact information got me thinking about why such a compelling story would not be of immediate interest to them. Then I remembered ESPN was owned by Disney and how they have censored and manipulated news and coverage here with US sports. Disney isn't the most honorable of companies to say the least.

So if you start looking at media coverage and the ownership of media outlets. There are basically 6 companies that control 90% of what we consume in all media (not sure where Scottish media lie in this ownership matrix). Media ownership chart

We all have watched the horrible videos and shows about networks of powerful people be it in the church, politics or governments. This is far from tin foil conspiracy theories. I think we need to examine these charts and target the companies that don't have questionable histories, hopefully they are some.

Maybe one of these smaller behemoths might want to create a big splash and get a bigger piece of the pie by uncovering a web of perverts covering up stuff like this in their rival media companies.

Does any Bear on here have knowledge of stuff like this? Myself it appears that Disney and 21st Century Fox have questionable motives and outlets. It be interesting to see who owns Scottish media and if their owners are owned by one of these companies.

So if anyone out there has any knowledge of this stuff you might stop me from going down a rabbit hole this weekend searching the web and I'd be eternally grateful!

Has anyone spoken to scum fans about this outside the internet? How did it go?

Yeah almost daily with someone at work. Says he just likes to watch the football and doesn’t really think about the ‘politics’. But, thinks it’s repulsive and disgusting what has went on. To be fair he isn’t a someone that goes to the games, just liked them from a boy and still watches it on tv.

Although he thinks the abusers should be in jail, he doesn’t make the connection with it being anything to do with the club. Thinks I’m only bringing it up in the hope Celtic get put down the league and we win or stop ten in a row.

That's the sponsors emailed again with all of the recent stuff added. Here's hoping I get back some replies. If not, I'll keep them coming.

Surely some of them are now re-considering their involvement with a club who has covered up paedophilia for decades. If they're not, they should be and they will be named and shamed in the end.

That's the sponsors emailed again with all of the recent stuff added. Here's hoping I get back some replies. If not, I'll keep them coming.

Surely some of them are now re-considering their involvement with a club who has covered up paedophilia for decades. If they're not, they should be and they will be named and shamed in the end.
Makes me wonder why players are still signing for them , I guess they don’t know about their history which is hard luck for them if the mhanks get shut down and shame on the authorities who know what’s going on and saying nothing just like our wise monkeys in the Natzi party .:mad:

Has anyone spoken to scum fans about this outside the internet? How did it go?
Me at every opportunity. When I hear them with their snide comments .
Or it is someone who does not know me and starts their shit .
I put it to them very clearly and concisely. What do you think about the paedophile ring that your club knowingly allowed to operate for decades and still to this day will not acknowledge it helped to cover up these crimes ?

Some of these guys I have known for years .
The same guys who gave it the Richard Gough chant .
The same guys who scoffed about Saville and his knighthood (although he was a papal knight)
The same guys who now mention any tenuous link to try and incriminate every other football team .

Not a peep from them nothing,no answers Condemn or you Condone .
No humility .No empathy for the victims . Nothing .They normally just walk away and never mention anything to my face about football ever again

DAMAGES FIGHT Victims of vile football paedos Harry Dunn and Gordon Neely suing clubs they were linked to – including Rangers, Hibernian and Dundee United
EXCLUSIVE
By Marcello Mega
14th September 2019, 11:19 pm
Updated: 14th September 2019, 11:32 pm
2 COMMENTS

NINE victims of vile footie paedos Harry Dunn and Gordon Neely are suing the clubs they were linked to — including Rangers, Hibernian and Dundee United.
And the outfits were urged to offer “unreserved apologies and financial justice” to those molested by the beasts, both of whom are now dead.

Harry Dunn identified players for Rangers and a number of English clubs
The Scottish Sun on Sunday led the way almost three years ago in exposing the sick pair’s sexual abuse of youngsters hoping to forge careers in the game.

Scout Dunn identified talented kids for Gers plus English sides Liverpool, Chelsea and Leicester City.

While Neely coached hundreds of youngsters at Hutchison Vale Boys Club in Edinburgh, Dundee United, Hibs and the Ibrox giants.

Me at every opportunity. When I hear them with their snide comments .
Or it is someone who does not know me and starts their shit .
I put it to them very clearly and concisely. What do you think about the paedophile ring that your club knowingly allowed to operate for decades and still to this day will not acknowledge it helped to cover up these crimes ?

Some of these guys I have known for years .
The same guys who gave it the Richard Gough chant .
The same guys who scoffed about Saville and his knighthood (although he was a papal knight)
The same guys who now mention any tenuous link to try and incriminate every other football team .

Not a peep from them nothing,no answers Condemn or you Condone .
No humility .No empathy for the victims . Nothing .They normally just walk away and never mention anything to my face about football ever again
Said this before on this subject . A large chunk of the fans of the club like no other either try to deflect , deny or go on the offensive. A lot of older fans of peado fc are desperate to win 10 in a row as they know it will never happen again in their lifetime. They are literally prepared to turn a blind eye to 50 years of horror at the chamber of secrets for the moment and take their punishment in two years time . As one said to me at work the other day “ we don’t care what happens. At least we will have won 10 in a row.”. Some of them hate the timing of all the amazing work going on by people behind the scenes. The convictions are also an inconvenience as per timing. I have acquaintances who are intelligent informed people and unfortunately support scum f.c. . They have made it quite clear to me that when the club like no other win 10 in row the money made from the sales of 10 in row d.v.d ,s should be given to the victims. Cos that will make everything o.k.

DAMAGES FIGHT Victims of vile football paedos Harry Dunn and Gordon Neely suing clubs they were linked to – including Rangers, Hibernian and Dundee United
EXCLUSIVE
By Marcello Mega
2 COMMENTS

NINE victims of vile footie paedos Harry Dunn and Gordon Neely are suing the clubs they were linked to — including Rangers, Hibernian and Dundee United.
And the outfits were urged to offer “unreserved apologies and financial justice” to those molested by the beasts, both of whom are now dead.

The Scottish Sun on Sunday led the way almost three years ago in exposing the sick pair’s sexual abuse of youngsters hoping to forge careers in the game.

Scout Dunn identified talented kids for Gers plus English sides Liverpool, Chelsea and Leicester City.

While Neely coached hundreds of youngsters at Hutchison Vale Boys Club in Edinburgh, Dundee United, Hibs and the Ibrox giants.
Maybe this is why Rangers have been advised to say nothing about the club like no other.

EXCLUSIVE
By Marcello Mega
2 COMMENTS

We should as a support be urging our club to do the right thing here without any delay. If we are in any way liable then pay the money they deserve without quibble while offering a full public apology. Let's lead from the front and show the world why we are the people!

I see this as potential collateral damage and it is an inevitable consequence of the noise we are making about the paedo factory.

My view is that, if we are either legally or morally responsible, then we honour our responsibilities.

I would, however, suspect that we dealt with these individuals appropriately then we are not liable.

I know that some will say that we should lead by example, but if we settle when we have acted honourably at the time, then it will be used as a weapon with the inference being that we are guilty of wrongdoing.

Said this before on this subject . A large chunk of the fans of the club like no other either try to deflect , deny or go on the offensive. A lot of older fans of peado fc are desperate to win 10 in a row as they know it will never happen again in their lifetime. They are literally prepared to turn a blind eye to 50 years of horror at the chamber of secrets for the moment and take their punishment in two years time . As one said to me at work the other day “ we don’t care what happens. At least we will have won 10 in a row.”. Some of them hate the timing of all the amazing work going on by people behind the scenes. The convictions are also an inconvenience as per timing. I have acquaintances who are intelligent informed people and unfortunately support scum f.c. . They have made it quite clear to me that when the club like no other win 10 in row the money made from the sales of 10 in row d.v.d ,s should be given to the victims. Cos that will make everything o.k.
Are you honestly saying that someone said that to you the other day at work? You’ve also mentioned previously about the dvd sales in a previous post. Intelligent and informed people who are Celtic supporters you also state have said this?Some of them also hate the timing of all the amazing work going on behind the scenes? Why would they say that?

I see this as potential collateral damage and it is an inevitable consequence of the noise we are making about the paedo factory.

My view is that, if we are either legally or morally responsible, then we honour our responsibilities.

I would, however, suspect that we dealt with these individuals appropriately then we are not liable.

I know that some will say that we should lead by example, but if we settle when we have acted honourably at the time, then it will be used as a weapon with the inference being that we are guilty of wrongdoing.

If they were in our care when they were abuse we should settle.

Back