Votes: 35 3.2%
  • Barker

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • King

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Aribo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A great first 45 and a nervy second half.We should have won by more but a wins the most important thing.Thought Alfie was brilliant in the first half.As good a forward display as I've seen for many a year.

Thank %^*& for that. Made a difficult job of it and really shouldn't have. A big win for us but we could have put the game out of sight in the first half.

Gerrard is causing me to to go grey rapidly with these slow changes though. Needs to speed that up. Some of our players blowing out their arse and no movement - that affects us big time and it's when mistakes are made.

Anyway, a win in our first game.

Cracking goal from Ojo. Barasic had an excellent game and I think big Helander did a sterling job as well. Thought Goldson was a little shaky again sadly.

Couple of good saves from McGregor as well. What a difference having a top quality keeper between the sticks.
Second half tactics nearly cost us.
That team were made to look good in second half helped by terrible psssing and poor first touches all over the park

I've seen lots of comments that he wasn't having a good game. I personally asked him to "wakey wakey " when he lost his man and almost lost a goal. Haven't saw any saying he is pish. Are we not allowed to voice an opinion?
Yep. Am I not allowed to?

I think there are a lot of Katic fanboys on here and even though I like Katic, I think Goldson gets a hard time for it. I don't think he's particularly in form but I do think he's our best central defender. Is my opinion ok?

I wish we'd learn to see out a game without it turning into a panic with seconds left !! Other than that, tremendous 1st half performance, tanks started to empty on the hour but we held on (in a game we should have won by 2 or 3).

I wish number 2 could have been the one got the goal to give the performance this one deserves but no matter. This ones for you Fernando.

Great result - Feyenoord are one of those teams who will just pass the ball to death but when we started dropping off them in that last 25 minutes they took control.

We need to introduce subs far quicker and far better instead of using them mainly as a time-wasting exercise - we were calling out for fresh legs in that midfield as several players were blowing out their arses.

Borna had a far better game than I was expecting and one of his best games for us thus far - hopefully he has turned the corner.

We made it hard for ourselves but won in the end. What a team we would be if we took more of our chances. Was suprised to see big Helander tonight but he was a rock.

Great stuff, unfortunate not to have put it out of sight earlier. Barisic was excellent and Aribo was effective in calming things down when he came on. Excellent 3 points.

The 3 points were all that mattered but it was a well deserved victory. I'm looking forward to seeing the team once the new additions bed in- Helander could be a real gem

Well that was a pleasure spending the whole second half like most other match threads on here with every other post demanding that subs be brought on. Its gerrards Achilles heel,players dead on their feet here,ffs get whoever off now among many others. Reports on the actual game would be nice.

Well done the gers,brilliant result.

Was going to vote for McGregor, who undoubtedly saved us tonight.

However, for his all-round play, I went with Morelos.
What a fecking player he is !!

Barisic also deserves credit -- great defensive work and intelligent passing.

We deserved to win and we won There's a lot to say but Alfie was too isolated he laid on at least 3 gilt edged chances but no one supporting,first half our mid-field were superb but there are some overly tired bodies in there and they couldn't match their first half performance they need resting Arfield is the prime example and towards the end it was all a bit shaky ,all that said I'm chuffed to bits to get that win and 3 points.

I’ve just noticed it on the replays of the goal, it’s funny that Borna is still giving Ojo pelters for not playing him in just as the ball is going in like a rocket :))

Yep. Am I not allowed to?

I think there are a lot of Katic fanboys on here and even though I like Katic, I think Goldson gets a hard time for it. I don't think he's particularly in form but I do think he's our best central defender. Is my opinion ok?
Your opinion is fine.
What I don't get is in the midst of a nail biting match you feel the need to have a go at fellow fans because they disagree with you on the performance of a player.
Again I didn't see one comment saying he's pish.
Anyway enjoy your night I'm away to wet my whistle

Back