Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Slightly off topic, but made me think of how how the bheasts react to what's going on at their stinking club...

Just heard a clip of an interview on the radio with Salman Rushdie, and the interviewer (Edie Stark I think) asked (paraphrasing), "with all the hassle it has caused (The Satanic Verses), don't you just sometimes think"I wish I'd never written the damn thing"", to which he replied "No, I have an old fashioned view that the person responsible for a crime is the criminal".

There must come a time when someone says enough is enough with the rc cult, was on the bbc main news home page and was reading about st Benedicts school in Ealing a right den of iniquity over the years, do these bastards think it’s ok to treat kids the way they do with impunity, there are cases appearing just about everywhere with these pricks, it has to stop, if I knew how to post it up I would but not to clever with that also apologies for steering away from the bheasts story.

I've been reading this thread and I'd like to proverbially 'take my hat off' to the posters doing all the digging and investigation (just think of the information the authorities could uncover if they WANTED to!) and also send best wishes to the families of those individuals who suffered abuse. I cannot comprehend the logic / rationale behind child abuse, I really can't.

I've been reading this thread and I'd like to proverbially 'take my hat off' to the posters doing all the digging and investigation (just think of the information the authorities could uncover if they WANTED to!) and also send best wishes to the families of those individuals who suffered abuse. I cannot comprehend the logic / rationale behind child abuse, I really can't.
Child abuse is bad enough and it’s also criminal the length of sentences handed out to the perpetrators. It’s the individuals who covered it up for more than 40 years we are after now.

Along with their apologists in Holyrood, these individuals need to be held to account in front of a full independent inquiry.

Looks like Martin Hendry is the classical example of “ None so blind as those who will not see " :mad:
Or... None so blind as those who don’t want to see & would prefer to stick their fingers in their ears & go lalalalalala, there is nothing worse than eyeballing someone face to face who knows the truth but will sit & deny, deny, deny, even when all the facts are laid out in front of them they will not accept the truth, it’s because they don’t have an honest bone in their body they have been systematically brainwashed by their cult to detest anyone & anything outside their faith.
To be honest it’s probably one of the best sales pitches of any religion... do what the %^*& you want as long as you nip along to that wee wooden box in the pineapple & whisper through the glory hole to whoever is on the other side of said glory hole doing whatever the %^*& their doing while Brendan tells him what he’s been up to with Brenda & then walk away with no conscience because father McPaedo has admonished them of all sin, won’t take long to dilute any sort of conscience they would have developed & therefore leave them with no moral compass which renders them incapable of genuine compassion, Catholicism isn’t just a religion, it’s one of the biggest businesses on the planet & they have brainwashing down to a fine art.

They don't.

He'has been convicted in a court of law of sex crimes aginst children.

No one connected with Celtic wants anything to do with him now. Players that may have stood by him back then now know how wrong they were.

No one's standing with him now.
I believe that no one of normal character could ever think this was something that you could choose to stand by someone for.

There is something wrong with them as well as the perp.

Or... None so blind as those who don’t want to see & would prefer to stick their fingers in their ears & go lalalalalala, there is nothing worse than eyeballing someone face to face who knows the truth but will sit & deny, deny, deny, even when all the facts are laid out in front of them they will not accept the truth, it’s because they don’t have an honest bone in their body they have been systematically brainwashed by their cult to detest anyone & anything outside their faith.
To be honest it’s probably one of the best sales pitches of any religion... do what the %^*& you want as long as you nip along to that wee wooden box in the pineapple & whisper through the glory hole to whoever is on the other side of said glory hole doing whatever the %^*& their doing while Brendan tells him what he’s been up to with Brenda & then walk away with no conscience because father McPaedo has admonished them of all sin, won’t take long to dilute any sort of conscience they would have developed & therefore leave them with no moral compass which renders them incapable of genuine compassion, Catholicism isn’t just a religion, it’s one of the biggest businesses on the planet & they have brainwashing down to a fine art.
I agree with this. Since we decided to seek justice for the victims and families, it became obvious that we weren’t just up against that rancid club.

The more this has gone on it’s becoming more obvious we are up against the cult of Catholicism and a whole line of corrupt politicians especially within the SNP.

We have had replies from certain MSP’s that would turn your stomach. The most recent one accused one of us of being sectarian. This was after he was asked to raise a motion in Holyrood in favour of an independent inquiry into ALL of Scottish football.

Believe me this was met with a robust reply and said politician was asked why he would link sectarianism to child abuse? This was also forwarded to a trusted member of the press. The politician unsurprisingly hasn’t replied as yet and probably won’t any time soon.

I will also say that we know where the loyalties lie of these certain members. Let’s just say they put their beloved club before the victims of child abuse.

As you all know reference Twitter recently, the Gray family have received unacceptable abuse from certain mutants who align themselves to that disgusting club. They have even posted myself making reference to this on their poisonous sites. The only message I can send to these dirty bastards is we’re going nowhere.

This is the difference between us and them. I can’t imagine any bear doing this if the tables were turned.

A poster mentioned earlier today urging people to be patient. This unfortunately has to be the case. We are governed by a corrupt political party that put votes before justice. A government that has allowed the filth of Irish republicanism to march on our streets. An insult to people like myself who have served in the Armed Forces.

I will not pretend that this has been easy. Far from it. Everyone behind the scenes knew exactly what we were getting into. I would also like to say that it’s not only us behind the scenes. Certain members on here have been a great help through personal messages to myself and others.

The fight for justice for the victims and families is paramount. This will continue.

I agree with this. Since we decided to seek justice for the victims and families, it became obvious that we weren’t just up against that rancid club.

The more this has gone on it’s becoming more obvious we are up against the cult of Catholicism and a whole line of corrupt politicians especially within the SNP.

We have had replies from certain MSP’s that would turn your stomach. The most recent one accused one of us of being sectarian. This was after he was asked to raise a motion in Holyrood in favour of an independent inquiry into ALL of Scottish football.

Believe me this was met with a robust reply and said politician was asked why he would link sectarianism to child abuse? This was also forwarded to a trusted member of the press. The politician unsurprisingly hasn’t replied as yet and probably won’t any time soon.

I will also say that we know where the loyalties lie of these certain members. Let’s just say they put their beloved club before the victims of child abuse.

As you all know reference Twitter recently, the Gray family have received unacceptable abuse from certain mutants who align themselves to that disgusting club. They have even posted myself making reference to this on their poisonous sites. The only message I can send to these dirty bastards is we’re going nowhere.

This is the difference between us and them. I can’t imagine any bear doing this if the tables were turned.

A poster mentioned earlier today urging people to be patient. This unfortunately has to be the case. We are governed by a corrupt political party that put votes before justice. A government that has allowed the filth of Irish republicanism to march on our streets. An insult to people like myself who have served in the Armed Forces.

I will not pretend that this has been easy. Far from it. Everyone behind the scenes knew exactly what we were getting into. I would also like to say that it’s not only us behind the scenes. Certain members on here have been a great help through personal messages to myself and others.

The fight for justice for the victims and families is paramount. This will continue.
The uncertainties of Brexit ain’t helping mate.

Great post mate,well said.

You know, another side of this aspect of the cult just dawned on me, something that explains the unwavering loyalty of these (unts.

You've seen the mobster life explained in movies; Goodfellas, he explained that the mob would give a newbie a job to see if they would obey, if they were capable but, most importantly, in order to have leverage over that person.

Same dynamic in the confessional. By its very nature, you are divulging, or supposed to be, your very darkest and possibly illegal acts. Each time that is done, the priest has more information to hold over you.

One would naturally feel beholden to follow the party line with such an organization, one that requires you to tell it your secrets but still lays all the guilt and blame on you.

I wouldn't be at all surprised that this was the original intent of the confessional, all dressed up in the fake guy in the sky's forgiveness!

Dont know why that just dawned on me, I'm sure others may have already thought of it. I'm just amazed at how compliant some people are and the way your post was worded made me think of that.

Last edited:

I still serve mate and it boils my piss, they can do whatever they wish, without worry of repercussions.

Good post BN.

I think the agenda driven politician in question WILL respond. He seems incapable of doing anything else but protecting his rancid club, so will spew something else out eventually. He's on a par with Dornan and Useless.

All three are paedo harbourer supporters who will deflect in any way they can to shine the light from their club. Disgusting human beings and totally useless politicians. The first two with their shameful replies and the third with evading replying to anyone on the matter, whether that be victims and their families, or any member of the public. Useless is one of the most obnoxious people I've ever know in politics and I've seen more than a few. He should be removed from his position.

support@newbalance-ecom.zendesk.com

Hello,

Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate you sharing your concerns. On behalf of the New Balance team, I wanted you to know I have shared your email with the associates who manage our sponsorship programs.

Thank you again for reaching out to New Balance.

Sandy Ferguson
Consumer Care Manager.

After sending NB a rather lengthy original email, I received this almost a couple of weeks ago in reply to a follow up email sent to the paedo harbourers sponsors (see below). I haven't had any further replies to it as yet and I think I've given him enough time to respond before I contact him once again and hit every NB email addy I can find. Thereafter, he'll get one EVERY week until he does respond.

I add this so you can maybe contact Sandy too and put some pressure on him/her to disclose some information. I hope you do just that...thanks. A very simple request of a handful of lines regarding their situation with CFC would suffice. 5 mins of your time.

The NB/scum contract in due to end/to be renewed at the end of this season, so we must keep putting pressure on existing, or potential sponsors. The paedo harbourers will have raked in £30M over the five years of this contact (£6M a year).

WATP

Good afternoon Sandy,

Sincere thanks for your reply and also for sharing my email with the associates who manage your sponsorship programs. However, I would be failing the many victims and families/friends who we represent, who have suffered child sexual abuse at the hands of Celtic Football Club, if I were to let it rest there.

We need to know that you’re as appalled as we all are by what’s taken place at CFC throughout the years. I’ll give you the benefit of doubt that you perhaps weren’t fully aware of just how depraved this club is in covering up child abuse, but now, you have no excuse not to act - none whatsoever.

Can you please answer the questions below so I can forward them to the people we represent?

Out of fairness, I think it’s only right to inform you that any replies will be forwarded to the relevant parties. It’s certainly not out of respect, as I no longer have any respect for a company that has condoned child abuse by funding CFC to the value of £30M over five years. Quite frankly, I and any decent human being in the land should find that disgusting. The wellbeing of kids should be paramount.

Again, out of fairness, I’ll let you know that any responses will be made available to our immediate group who operate across various social media channels, etc, to the many prominent survivors from what this rancid club has put them through, to MSP’s (we have detailed written support from entire parties) who support the victims in our quest for a full independent public inquiry, to others within the legal profession. They can use the information to the benefit of the many victims.

Please don’t make the error of treating us lightly. I’m not just another disgruntled customer with a keyboard. We keep detailed records of all correspondence and anyone who supports this vile club will be named and shamed when the time is right. That’s set in stone.

You may also be interested to know that we’re in regular contact with Lisa Feorenzo (The Observer Newspaper – Kearny, NJ) and the Kearny Chief of Police too regarding historical child sexual abuse that took place in Kearny, New Jersey. As well as the Police, American lawyers are also actively working on this at this time.

Kelly Heyboer Twitter Article -

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Sham...after+5+years;+EXCLUSIVE:+Truth...-a061256232

Between the 100 plus cases going to court in the UK (that’s just from ONE solicitor firm) and more being added as time goes by, the American case in Kearny, the definite link with the UK’s biggest football related paedophile (see link below), child abuse in Germany, Norway and elsewhere in the World and their constant stream of lies and deception for decades, the days are numbered for the club who have protected paedophiles for decades at the expense of vulnerable, innocent, children, who simply wanted to play football. The same kids who are now treated like dirt by this shameless club.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...-celtic-boys-club-barry-bennell-probe-sfa-fa/

They should cease to trade immediately. This will make even Penn State seem trivial when it all gets exposed. The three one hour documentaries that have been getting filmed for weeks now and will be shown on National TV at the end of this year/beginning of next year, will make it perfectly clear as to how vile a club this truly is. Shame on them, shame on you for funding them and shame on anyone else who supports them in any way.

Will you now cease sponsoring this club of paedophile harbourers? I don’t doubt for one second that a paedophile ring is/was in operation at this club.

Do you have any intention whatsoever of renewing your contact when this current contract ends at the end of the 2019/20 season?

If you still intend to see out your contact, can you please explain why?

I shall await your reply for a few days before we contact the clubs and supporters clubs of Liverpool, Porto and Sevilla, etc. We’ll be informing them of the company you keep (and fund) and to get their reaction of being associated with a company that funds a shameless club steeped in child abuse.

I’ve added a few additional links below for your convenience should you wish to educate yourself further in how vile and disgusting Celtic Football Club truly is. I’ve only added a few that weren’t included in the original email. If you would like a hundred or more other links, for greater detail/clarity, etc, or learn how they tried to cover up the abuse and indeed, on how they’re now trying to cover up the cover up, then all you need to do is request them.

I eagerly await your reply. For the victims benefit, I hope it’s worth waiting on.

Mr T Skelper.

Professor Adam Tomkins (MSP) letter to Celtic FC Chairman Peter Lawwell. The first comment at the bottom of the page states “Won’t be long till the sponsor’s are running a mile from this deviant club”. Any normal human being would think so, yet YOU STILL SPONSOR THEM.

Adam Tomkins is a Scottish politician (MSP), a lawyer and an academic.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...celtic-boys-club-abuse-peter-lawwell-refusal/

Adam Tomkins interview on Channel 4 News with Alex Thomson. Even Celtic sycophant interviewer Alex Thomson states that there was no doubt that the club were dragged “kicking and screaming” to disclose anything about their farcical 2 year SECRET investigation.

Alex has backtracked at a considerable rate, as has Celtic supporting MSP’s and many other media people too. I think some are now resigned to the fact that Celtic Football Club will be forever associated with child sexual abuse, if they still exist at all after the truth emerges from the court cases.

https://www.channel4.com/news/celti...nvestigation-into-child-sex-abuse-allegations

Adam Tomkins on Twitter discussing his letter from Peter Lawwell.

Celtic FC and their SECRET 2 year investigation into themselves. How absurd is that? It’s just another one of a long line of secrets emanating from Celtic Park.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/celtic-slammed-over-secret-child-16239563

Patrick McGuire of Thompsons Solicitors alone is representing at least 100 victims of abuse. That’s just ONE firm of solicitors. 20 ‘test’ cases are due to go to court very soon from Patrick.

Patrick McGuire’s clip from the Good Morning Scotland radio show on BBC Scotland.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...CF395C3D82687C4EA34CCF395C3D82687C4&FORM=VIRE

Hello,

Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate you sharing your concerns. On behalf of the New Balance team, I wanted you to know I have shared your email with the associates who manage our sponsorship programs.

Sandy Ferguson
Consumer Care Manager.

After sending NB a rather lengthy original email, I received this almost a couple of weeks ago in reply to a follow up email sent to the paedo harbourers sponsors (see below). I haven't had any further replies to it as yet and I think I've given him enough time to respond before I contact him once again and hit every NB email addy I can find. Thereafter, he'll get one EVERY week until he does respond.

I add this so you can maybe contact Sandy too and put some pressure on him/her to disclose some information. I hope you do just that...thanks. A very simple request of a handful of lines regarding their situation with CFC would suffice. 5 mins of your time.

The NB/scum contract in due to end/to be renewed at the end of this season, so we must keep putting pressure on existing, or potential sponsors. The paedo harbourers will have raked in £30M over the five years of this contact (£6M a year).

WATP

Good afternoon Sandy,

Sincere thanks for your reply and also for sharing my email with the associates who manage your sponsorship programs. However, I would be failing the many victims and families/friends who we represent, who have suffered child sexual abuse at the hands of Celtic Football Club, if I were to let it rest there.

We need to know that you’re as appalled as we all are by what’s taken place at CFC throughout the years. I’ll give you the benefit of doubt that you perhaps weren’t fully aware of just how depraved this club is in covering up child abuse, but now, you have no excuse not to act - none whatsoever.

Can you please answer the questions below so I can forward them to the people we represent?

Out of fairness, I think it’s only right to inform you that any replies will be forwarded to the relevant parties. It’s certainly not out of respect, as I no longer have any respect for a company that has condoned child abuse by funding CFC to the value of £30M over five years. Quite frankly, I and any decent human being in the land should find that disgusting. The wellbeing of kids should be paramount.

Again, out of fairness, I’ll let you know that any responses will be made available to our immediate group who operate across various social media channels, etc, to the many prominent survivors from what this rancid club has put them through, to MSP’s (we have detailed written support from entire parties) who support the victims in our quest for a full independent public inquiry, to others within the legal profession. They can use the information to the benefit of the many victims.

Please don’t make the error of treating us lightly. I’m not just another disgruntled customer with a keyboard. We keep detailed records of all correspondence and anyone who supports this vile club will be named and shamed when the time is right. That’s set in stone.

You may also be interested to know that we’re in regular contact with Lisa Feorenzo (The Observer Newspaper – Kearny, NJ) and the Kearny Chief of Police too regarding historical child sexual abuse that took place in Kearny, New Jersey. As well as the Police, American lawyers are also actively working on this at this time.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Sham...after+5+years;+EXCLUSIVE:+Truth...-a061256232

Between the 100 plus cases going to court in the UK (that’s just from ONE solicitor firm) and more being added as time goes by, the American case in Kearny, the definite link with the UK’s biggest football related paedophile (see link below), child abuse in Germany, Norway and elsewhere in the World and their constant stream of lies and deception for decades, the days are numbered for the club who have protected paedophiles for decades at the expense of vulnerable, innocent, children, who simply wanted to play football. The same kids who are now treated like dirt by this shameless club.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...-celtic-boys-club-barry-bennell-probe-sfa-fa/

They should cease to trade immediately. This will make even Penn State seem trivial when it all gets exposed. The three one hour documentaries that have been getting filmed for weeks now and will be shown on National TV at the end of this year/beginning of next year, will make it perfectly clear as to how vile a club this truly is. Shame on them, shame on you for funding them and shame on anyone else who supports them in any way.

Will you now cease sponsoring this club of paedophile harbourers? I don’t doubt for one second that a paedophile ring is/was in operation at this club.

Do you have any intention whatsoever of renewing your contact when this current contract ends at the end of the 2019/20 season?

I shall await your reply for a few days before we contact the clubs and supporters clubs of Liverpool, Porto and Sevilla, etc. We’ll be informing them of the company you keep (and fund) and to get their reaction of being associated with a company that funds a shameless club steeped in child abuse.

I’ve added a few additional links below for your convenience should you wish to educate yourself further in how vile and disgusting Celtic Football Club truly is. I’ve only added a few that weren’t included in the original email. If you would like a hundred or more other links, for greater detail/clarity, etc, or learn how they tried to cover up the abuse and indeed, on how they’re now trying to cover up the cover up, then all you need to do is request them.

I eagerly await your reply. For the victims benefit, I hope it’s worth waiting on.

Mr T Skelper.

Professor Adam Tomkins (MSP) letter to Celtic FC Chairman Peter Lawwell. The first comment at the bottom of the page states “Won’t be long till the sponsor’s are running a mile from this deviant club”. Any normal human being would think so, yet YOU STILL SPONSOR THEM.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...celtic-boys-club-abuse-peter-lawwell-refusal/

Adam Tomkins interview on Channel 4 News with Alex Thomson. Even Celtic sycophant interviewer Alex Thomson states that there was no doubt that the club were dragged “kicking and screaming” to disclose anything about their farcical 2 year SECRET investigation.

Alex has backtracked at a considerable rate, as has Celtic supporting MSP’s and many other media people too. I think some are now resigned to the fact that Celtic Football Club will be forever associated with child sexual abuse, if they still exist at all after the truth emerges from the court cases.

https://www.channel4.com/news/celti...nvestigation-into-child-sex-abuse-allegations

Celtic FC and their SECRET 2 year investigation into themselves. How absurd is that? It’s just another one of a long line of secrets emanating from Celtic Park.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/celtic-slammed-over-secret-child-16239563

Patrick McGuire of Thompsons Solicitors alone is representing at least 100 victims of abuse. That’s just ONE firm of solicitors. 20 ‘test’ cases are due to go to court very soon from Patrick.

Patrick McGuire’s clip from the Good Morning Scotland radio show on BBC Scotland.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...CF395C3D82687C4EA34CCF395C3D82687C4&FORM=VIRE

Brilliant work TS.

Hello,

Sandy Ferguson
Consumer Care Manager.

WATP

Good afternoon Sandy,

Mr T Skelper.

Absolutely Brilliant Mate

Hello,

Sandy Ferguson
Consumer Care Manager.

WATP

Good afternoon Sandy,

Mr T Skelper.

Excellent TS.

Hello,

Sandy Ferguson
Consumer Care Manager.

WATP

Good afternoon Sandy,

Mr T Skelper.

Brilliant....keep skelping

Hello,

Sandy Ferguson
Consumer Care Manager.

WATP

Good afternoon Sandy,

Mr T Skelper.

Exceptional T.S.

Hello,

Sandy Ferguson
Consumer Care Manager.

WATP

Good afternoon Sandy,

Mr T Skelper.

That Sir, is outstanding.

Hello,

Sandy Ferguson
Consumer Care Manager.

WATP

Good afternoon Sandy,

Mr T Skelper.

Have they not gone to Adidas for next year? I already contacted them and expressed my concerns.

Article in the Record today -

Brave man. That's some dynamite right there.

The story about missing the Boys Club bus, phoning Celtic Park and getting picked up by Stein and Bob Kelly sounds almost fantastical. But if true, where does that leave your separate entity?

Without clicking the link

Gordon Woods was just 13 years old when evil Torbett preyed on him.
And Gordon, now in his 60s, has revealed to the Daily Record that other coaches at the boys’ club told him after his first trial that he was not a good enough player – but Torbett intervened and told him to continue to come to training.
Gordon has now taken the brave step of revealing to his close family the abuse he suffered decades ago.
He said: “I never played a competitive game for Celtic Boys’ Club. I wasn’t good enough. I now know Torbett kept me going to training for the simple reason I’d be a sitting duck for his predatory behaviour.
“I’m speaking out now after all these years because I’m disgusted at Celtic FC’s claim that they were separate from the boys’ club. That was not my experience. Nothing could be further from the truth.”
Gordon, who has the right to anonymity, has allowed us to use his name because he wants Torbett to know who he is.
He said: “I want him to remember me and I want him to think about what he did to me. I also want him to know that I will not be silenced any more.”
He says he was taken to the toy shop on Maryhill Road by Torbett on two occasions. And he claims that another man who was involved with Torbett – and Celtic Boys’ Club – was present on one of the occasions in the 1960s.
Gordon said: “One of the times in the toy shop – when it was closed for lunch – Torbett took me into the storeroom or back room of the shop.
“He attempted to rape me and then carried out a sex act. I remember thinking that the door was open and the other man was in the shop.
“I thought that was why the door was left open, so the other man could see in. I remember thinking, ‘He’s watching this’, because there was no reason to leave the door open. Afterwards, Torbett carried on as if nothing happened.”
Gordon says the shop – and Torbett – were producing miniature European Cups and giving them to boys’ club members or selling them.
He says he was also abused on two occasions by Torbett at a flat in Pinkston Drive in Glasgow.
Gordon says he believed he was with Celtic FC because the boys’ club was viewed as one and the same.
He recalled a trip to Dumfries for a match against a local team in 1968.
He said: “I slept in and I knew I had missed the bus. I phoned Celtic Park and spoke to one of the secretaries.
“I told them that I had missed the coach. Sometime later, the phone rang in the house and it was the secretary I had spoken to.
“She asked if I could be at St Enoch Square underground station by 12 o’clock. A big burgundy car arrived and inside were Jock Stein and Sir Bob Kelly. Stein was driving.
“I went all the way to Dumfries with them. There was a big box next to me in the back. There was a brass latch and inside was two doors and it was the European Cup, or a replica of the European Cup. They were taking it to show the boys of the team we were playing and the people down there. It was an honour to be in the same car as both these men.
“I listen now to Celtic FC saying that Celtic Boys’ Club was a totally separate organisation. Yet there was me having missed the bus, phoning Celtic Park, speaking to a Celtic FC secretary and then being picked up by the Celtic FC manager and chairman for a boys’ club match in Dumfries.
“It enrages me the stance that Celtic are taking now. Whatever they are saying now, was definitely not the case at the time.”
Gordon remembers attending Celtic Park for a match in September 1968 when Torbett summoned him to his car. Gordon says he would normally sit in the passenger seat, but on this occasion another boy was in that seat.
Gordon said he got in the back and Torbett said he thought their “friendship” should end.
He says he recognised the boy – who gave evidence against Torbett in the late 90s.
Gordon added: “This has affected me more in later years.
“I have now been able to explain this to my family, to let them know that this happened to me when I was very young and didn’t really know what was happening to me. I’m glad I’ve found the courage to speak. I hope that this will help others.”
Boys’ Club founder Torbett was jailed in November for six years, former general manager Frank Cairney, 84, was jailed in January for four years, fellow boys’ club coach and Celtic FC man Jim McCafferty, 73, was jailed for six years and nine months, while former chairman Gerald King, 66, was convicted of preying on children at a Glasgow school but avoided jail.
In May, the Record revealed how Celtic FC cleared Torbett and Cairney of wrongdoing in 1986 – despite the club’s claim of “separate entities” and that allegations first came to light in the early 1990s.
Gordon is a client of Thompsons Solicitors, which is seeking damages from Celtic FC for a string of clients. Patrick McGuire from the firm said: “Mr Woods’ harrowing account of abuse at the Celtic Boys’ Club sheds new light on the scale of the abuse, as well as the close connections between the Boys’ Club and Celtic.
“Particularly disturbing is his account of what happened to him at a toy shop frequented by his abuser.
“In telling his story publicly, Mr Woods has shown great courage which should be admired. He, along with all the other survivors from Celtic and Celtic Boys’ Club, want the club to take responsibility for the decades of abuse which happened on their watch and to show respect to those survivors by effecting quick and appropriate settlement of all legal actions.”

email to new balance

To:support@newbalance-ecom.zendesk.com

28 Oct at 09:32

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am urging you to reconsider your sponsorship and association with the reprehensible Celtic Football Club. I am fighting along with others for justice, apology and compensation for the 100's of poor victims abused by employees of Celtic F.C./ Celtic Boys Club, for 5 decades, a scandal that dwarfs the Penn State affair.

I believe that your company has enhanced the coffers of this organisation to the tune of £30 million over the sponsorship period. This is an affront and a dagger through the heart for each one of the poor victims, abused at the hands of a paedophile ring in operation at that repugnant club, who facilitated and covered up the abuse over a 5 decade period.

They even had the audacity to threaten legal action over the "scurrilous claims!" of abuse surfacing in the late 1980's towards their employees. Celtic F.C. have harboured and facilitated the perpetrators over the 5 decade period. Last year there were 4 criminal convictions of Celtic F.C. employees for child sex abuse.

Recently Celtic C.E.O. Mr Peter Lawwell revealed that the club had carried out a 2 year secret internal "investigation" that failed to include the victims or Police authorities and to date no findings have been revealed. Also recently a Celtic youth coach Michael Murphy was dismissed for inappropriate behaviour, alluding the belief that abuse is still rife to this day at that club.

Do you think it is good business acumen for your brand to be associated with "A club like no other!"? Are you comfortable with your company funding an organisation riddled, for 5 decades with paedophilia? Is it Morally and Ethically comprehensible that New Balance continue to partner an organisation complicit in the sexual abuse of children, both physically and psychologically?

If I were C.E.O. of New Balance I would be actively seeking to terminate the partnership with Celtic F.C. and would be filing a lawsuit to recover the financial awards paid to this rancid club over the period of the agreement, as they have failed to disclose the dark secrets of their abhorrent past, thus endangering the reputation and integrity of New Balance as complicit with association and knowledge.

There are a multitude of writs to be served imminently on Celtic F.C. by Thomson's solicitors Glasgow, to recover damages against the abuse, which in turn could damage the reputations of those who sponsored this club and particularly those who were made aware of their sordid past and chose to ignore, there are 3, hour long programmes to be aired worldwide early next year produced by the same person who conducted the Hillsborough tragedy, these documentaries will expose all who knew and ignored and enabled, it would be a crass judgement to allow continued association with this club.

Spare a thought for the poor victims, whose lives have been ruined beyond repair, also for the ones who are no longer with us due to suicide, New Balance at the moment are severely Unbalanced , complicit with endorsing the actions and behaviours at Celtic F.C., will NEW BALANCE CONDEMN OR CONDONE?

To help in your decision please check the link from the Scottish tabloid Daily Record ,published today 28/10/2019 highlighting the harrowing events of one of the victims, abused in a toy shop as far back as the late 1960's.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/celtic-boys-club-beast-abused-20738746

I await your response with vetted interest

Yours sincerely
R.K.

Last edited:
They claimed they were a separate entity. And it also mentions the scale of abuse. We have said this from the start and now it plainly states it below. Tic toc.

“I listen now to Celtic FC saying that Celtic Boys’ Club was a totally separate organisation. Yet there was me having missed the bus, phoning Celtic Park, speaking to a Celtic FC secretary and then being picked up by the Celtic FC manager and chairman for a boys’ club match in Dumfries.

Patrick McGuire from the firm said: “Mr Woods’ harrowing account of abuse at the Celtic Boys’ Club sheds new light on the scale of the abuse, as well as the close connections between the Boys’ Club and Celtic.

For want of better words, you'd have to be deaf, dumb and blind, not to realise there most certainly was a connection between the two.

Celtic Football Club again in their guilt, are trying to shift blame and that is despicable behaviour, but as we all know, despicable people act in despicable ways and that is so very evident within said club.

The abuse of children should never ever be seen as the norm.

Again though, within Celtic Football Club and it has to be said also, within the religious circles that surround this club, the abuse of children is most certainly an issue that has them both looking the other way and that in so many ways, sums up the sick mentality that lies in the minds of both organisations.

I cannot think of anything within our society that is more fundamentally wrong, than the abuse of innocent children that have their dreams and lives torn apart by these bastards of creation, (sorry, no other way to describe these people) and for Celtic Football Club to knowingly know what was going on and for them not to have taken the appropriate action at the time is beyond all realms of decency, in fact, it is an absolute disgrace.

As I've said, the abuse of children should never ever be seen as the norm and where there is evidence to suggest that an organisation or organisations have used their influences to advocate otherwise, the authorities must surely act in the appropriate manner to make sure our children are safe.

WHY THE DELAY............

For want of better words, you'd have to be deaf, dumb and blind, not to realise there most certainly was a connection between the two.

Celtic Football Club again in their guilt, are trying to shift blame and that is despicable behaviour, but as we all know, despicable people act in despicable ways and that is so very evident within said club.

The abuse of children should never ever be seen as the norm.

Again though, within Celtic Football Club and it has to be said also, within the religious circles that surround this club, the abuse of children is most certainly an issue that has them both looking the other way and that in so many ways, sums up the sick mentality that lies in the minds of both organisations.

I cannot think of anything within our society that is more fundamentally wrong, than the abuse of innocent children that have their dreams and lives torn apart by these bastards of creation, (sorry, no other way to describe these people) and for Celtic Football Club to knowingly know what was going on and for them not to have taken the appropriate action at the time is beyond all realms of decency, in fact, it is an absolute disgrace.

As I've said, the abuse of children should never ever be seen as the norm and where there is evidence to suggest that an organisation or organisations have used their influences to advocate otherwise, the authorities must surely act in the appropriate manner to make sure our children are safe.

WHY THE DELAY............
Excellent post sir.

The answer to “why the delay” from my experience since my involvement, I believe the answer lies within the realms of Holyrood.
We have been continually told that an inquiry cannot coincide with an “ongoing case”
This we believe to be untrue as we have clearly shown them that all they have to do is speak to a judge.
Like some of our previous posts have stated, we believe there is a level of corruption within the SNP. One major example is the justice secretary who has done absolutely nothing for the victims and families that we are in contact with. I’m sure you have seen his posts on Twitter on where his loyalties lie.
The SNP are fearful of losing the republican vote also. I’ve said it before, and again I can only speak from experience on my involvement with MSP’s is they are putting their beloved votes from a certain element in our society before justice.

Disgusting stuff
Hold your head high and be proud you pointed the finger at these animals Gordon , the shop keeper should be named and shamed as well if Torbett was so familiar he could use his back shop for his disgusting acts even though he may be long gone . You have done nothing wrong and you were an innocent young lad being used by a filthy paedophile promising you dreams of being a famous footballer one day and in doing so left you with a life of disappointment and broken dreams and horrific memories so that this animal could satisfy his twisted pleasures . I believe I can speak for all the FFs on here in wishing you every success in getting justice for what you suffered because of these filthy animals along with all the other victims of the so called separate entity Boy’s Club . Good Luck for the future Gordon .

Excellent post sir.

The answer to “why the delay” from my experience since my involvement, I believe the answer lies within the realms of Holyrood.
We have been continually told that an inquiry cannot coincide with an “ongoing case”
This we believe to be untrue as we have clearly shown them that all they have to do is speak to a judge.
Like some of our previous posts have stated, we believe there is a level of corruption within the SNP. One major example is the justice secretary who has done absolutely nothing for the victims and families that we are in contact with. I’m sure you have seen his posts on Twitter on where his loyalties lie.
The SNP are fearful of losing the republican vote also. I’ve said it before, and again I can only speak from experience on my involvement with MSP’s is they are putting their beloved votes from a certain element in our society before justice.

I don't get the time to keep up to date with exactly what's going on all the time, regarding these acts of gross indecency, so I'm thankful for your reply in relation as to why the delay.

The points you raise regarding the SNP, I fully support and when you encounter these kind of manoeuvres from, which should be upholding members of our society, it really does beggar belief, that a vote is deemed more important, than these despicable acts of child abuse.

To all the good people on this thread that are working very hard to gain justice for the victims, you most certainly have your work cut out, but as one door closes another will open, keep going, your work so far has been exemplary.

Well done each and everyone of you.

Excellent post sir.

Firstly Blue Nose. Thanks to you and all those trying to expose the disgusting attempts to keep this scandal under wraps. It is obvious that the SG is terrified of losing the votes of scum supporters. It is also now looking very likely there will be a UK General Election in a matter of weeks. Do you think there is any chance that once it is over, and they have their MPs in place, that their attitude could change with regards to an independent enquiry?

Excellent post sir.

I have had emails back from Lib Dem and Tories saying the same thing about an ongoing investigation so its not just the SNP.

Firstly Blue Nose. Thanks to you and all those trying to expose the disgusting attempts to keep this scandal under wraps. It is obvious that the SG is terrified of losing the votes of scum supporters. It is also now looking very likely there will be a UK General Election in a matter of weeks. Do you think there is any chance that once it is over, and they have their MPs in place, that their attitude could change with regards to an independent enquiry?
Well hopefully if there is a general election then the Scottish people vote to rid ourselves of the SNP for good. Reference your question we can only go by what opposition MSP’s are telling us. The majority of them support the view of a full independent inquiry.

Now whether they stick with this view if the SNP are voted out will be interesting to see. Especially the members who we have contacted that support an inquiry.

Harrowing, could have done with not reading the DR story. I really feel for all the young lads and thier families affected by this. Having a son myself I don't know how they get over it, but pray and hope they do. The only crumb of comfort for me is that I don't support that club, the scale of depravity and the heinous crimes would make me walk away forever if I did support them. Baffling how there aren't many Celtic parents up in arms or doing likewise - it is too far gone now.

Hello,

Sandy Ferguson
Consumer Care Manager.

WATP

Good afternoon Sandy,

Mr T Skelper.

If only the Scottish government and the SFA were as diligent as you then the poor victims might have had some justice.

Patrick McGuire from the firm said: “Mr Woods’ harrowing account of abuse at the Celtic Boys’ Club sheds new light on the scale of the abuse, as well as the close connections between the Boys’ Club and Celtic.

“Particularly disturbing is his account of what happened to him at a toy shop frequented by his abuser.
“In telling his story publicly, Mr Woods has shown great courage which should be admired.

He, along with all the other survivors from Celtic and Celtic Boys’ Club, want the club to take responsibility for the decades of abuse which happened on their watch and to show respect to those survivors by effecting quick and appropriate settlement of all legal actions.”

Wee Paddy just keeps repeating himself.

Why doesn't he really put the cat amongst the pigeons and serve those writs?

Back