How many fans do we think are travelling to Holland?

Confrontational because I don't understand why people go from Glasgow to a place Rangers aren't playing to watch Rangers on TV? How do you work that out?
I work that out by people wanting to go because it’s widely known that there’s going to be a party in Amsterdam. You’re just ragin cause you want them in your boozer.
People are free to do what they want, you don’t have a monopoly on what people get to do

Its not the place it once was, great place in the 80/90's amazing, I lived in Haarlem for a while past few years and its a beautiful town, the Dam is a now full of neds and drunks horrible

I work that out by people wanting to go because it’s widely known that there’s going to be a party in Amsterdam. You’re just ragin cause you want them in your boozer.
People are free to do what they want, you don’t have a monopoly on what people get to do
That has got to be the worst attempt at having a go at me I have read, we are delighted the number of fans that come to The Louden, I wish we could get the bookies next door or better still the scaffolding yard. What a great fan zone that would make

Confrontational because I don't understand why people go from Glasgow to a place Rangers aren't playing to watch Rangers on TV? How do you work that out?
Now now, I travel up from Ayrshire to the louden when the Rangers are on tv - even though the Rangers aren’t playing in Glasgow- what’s confrontational about that?

10,000 at least.

I know of at least 5 or 6 lads going to Amsterdam who hardly even go to home games let alone away games.
10,000 going to Holland but most will stay in Amsterdam so IMHO they don't count.
The game is in Rotterdam if your going to watch Rangers then that is where you should be.

I can see both sides.

Lots of you guys have large groups of pals who love the madness. Amsterdam with 'the lads' would fit the bill.

However I'd never in a million years travel and spend hundreds of pounds to watch game on TV.

I'll probably use a city centre pub to get some atmosphere.

I was in the home end in 2002. Probably the most uncomfortable i’ve ever been at a game. I was even sort of relieved when we lost.:(.

It’s a 3.5 hour drive from Luxembourg to Rotterdam. I was planning to drive but it sounds like it would be a waste of time.

Although my euro away record is horrendous. Last time I saw any sort of a win away was PSG on pens.

Even this season it’s been 0-0 v Progres and 1-2 in Berne.

There's worse places to visit to watch the match on the telly. I'm sure Bears will find something to occupy themselves whilst they are there.
It's a lovely city, just no idea why you would go there to watch TV, of course people, might be taking advantage to go there when there are other Rangers fans in the Vicinity

It's a lovely city, just no idea why you would go there to watch TV, of course people, might be taking advantage to go there when there are other Rangers fans in the Vicinity
I’m sure having read that you don’t understand, the thousands that have booked up will decide to patch it as big Robert doesn’t understand why.
Just wondering... will the pub have the game on the screens?

That has got to be the worst attempt at having a go at me I have read, we are delighted the number of fans that come to The Louden, I wish we could get the bookies next door or better still the scaffolding yard. What a great fan zone that would make
This thread is making you look like an absolute arse mate. Why even get involved with your negative shite

This thread is making you look like an absolute arse mate. Why even get involved with your negative shite
I don’t think I’ve ever seen him comment on a thread without trying to cause an argument or without attempting to be controversial mate

I don’t think I’ve ever seen him comment on a thread without trying to cause an argument or without attempting to be controversial mate
Thanks for paying attention to my posts, I have strong opinions, Freeborn
I can't recall any posts you have put on

Last edited:
Has anyone heard about a big screen going up in dam square for the game? Tickets available for the home end but the mrs is aff it. Ps got the Eurostar for £35 and a flight bk to Heathrow for 43 if any bears are going from london WATP

we have 6 mate through Dutch friends. Might have 2 spare as 2 have made an (rse if it money wise. If you still need nearer the time give me a Pm and can meet in either Amsterdam or Rotterdam

Aye I’ll take them if you do have them,I’ll message you.

Has anyone heard about a big screen going up in dam square for the game? Tickets available for the home end but the mrs is aff it. Ps got the Eurostar for £35 and a flight bk to Heathrow for 43 if any bears are going from london WATP

There's a meeting with the Scottish police and the Dutch police today and it looks like the unofficial fanzone in Dam Square might be made more official with a DJ, bars and screens etc. The Scottish football cops think it's a good idea. The Dutch police also suggested some sort of fan zone in Rotterdam but apparently the Scottish police have said they don't think it's a good idea any fans go to Rotterdam unless they have tickets. There's a hell of a lot of British hooligans heading to this game to fight with Feyenoord. I don't think Rotterdam will be a nice place that day.

There was also talk of a few hundred extra tickets being provided by Feyenoord but I don't think that's likely at all.

I'm normally quite bold about sitting with away fans and over the years i've done it at some places and taken a few jabs because of it but be very switched on if you're doing it in Rotterdam, these cunts are wild and they will go for you.

There's a meeting with the Scottish police and the Dutch police today and it looks like the unofficial fanzone in Dam Square might be made more official with a DJ, bars and screens etc. The Scottish football cops think it's a good idea. The Dutch police also suggested some sort of fan zone in Rotterdam but apparently the Scottish police have said they don't think it's a good idea any fans go to Rotterdam unless they have tickets. There's a hell of a lot of British hooligans heading to this game to fight with Feyenoord. I don't think Rotterdam will be a nice place that day.

There was also talk of a few hundred extra tickets being provided by Feyenoord but I don't think that's likely at all.

fanzones in general are utter (hite

Not usually a fan mate, especially if they ban bevvy and make you buy their overpriced stuff and put on pop music. I'm sure it'll be brilliant regardless.
Mon into this shite park so you get away from the cheap priced pints pub and atmosphere and cheap hooker to enjoy the “real rangers experience” with the pre Ibrox megabrox blaring it’s out of date (hite

At least you are not flying
Ah but, I’m flying to Benidorm on the 28th and will be going to watch the Rangers play feyenoord on the TV in the Ibrox bar, will also take in the games against Aberdeen and hearts on the TV while I’m there.:cool::rolleyes:

I can see both sides.

Lots of you guys have large groups of pals who love the madness. Amsterdam with 'the lads' would fit the bill.

However I'd never in a million years travel and spend hundreds of pounds to watch game on TV.

I'll probably use a city centre pub to get some atmosphere.

Have you ever been on a holiday before? Folk aren´t paying all that money to watch it on the TV, they are paying the money to go to Amsterdam and party with like minded people.

Back