Cup Final Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club get guaranteed income for cup/Euro games at Ibrox from 26,000 that commit to the home CCCS.
Add in the condition that you have to attend and many would drop off the scheme and the club would lose a fortune.
You could argue that those who pay up and don’t attend due to work,family,distance etc are showing some amount of commitment and should be rewarded :)

Or you could also argue those who pay up and actually go to support the team are showning more commitment.

Everyone has family / work / life commitments to attend to but that shouldn't be to the detriment of those who manage to juggle their daily life and follow Rangers. Those that manage it should be top of the list of any priority system as they are going to the most games.

Why should a bus get priority? (btw I run one). We all have ST members and I feel that they should be given all tickets and then they can still go on buses.

It's a joke and a no win situation but in all honesty is it such a big difference from now with cat A clubs being allocated 3 or 4 tickets to spread among 90+ members?

I’ve already covered why I think RSCs deserve a cut for aways/semis/finals - how come there’s never an issue made about RSCs getting tickets for home games? Some members on our RSC don’t buy STs as the bus gets tickets directly from Rangers on a game by game basis

A buses will likely get 3 tickets each to spread between 40-59 members, we’ll be lucky if our A+ gets 5 to spread between 90 odd members - as with almost all RSCs, this will be given out based on attendance.

I’m just in disbelief that there’s guys earlier in this thread having to rely on RSC tickets when they’ve only missed 1/2 games, domestically and in europe this season. There’s people I know who sold on their Livingston QFinal ticket and Hearts Semi ticket who are sorted for the final - it’s ridiculous

Reactions: M@x
Or you could also argue those who pay up and actually go to support the team are showning more commitment.

Everyone has family / work / life commitments to attend to but that shouldn't be to the detriment of those who manage to juggle their daily life and follow Rangers. Those that manage it should be top of the list of any priority system as they are going to the most games.
The point being that those who live outwith Scotland but still contribute hundreds of pounds via the home CCCS would probably leave the scheme and the club would lose a lot of money.
(I‘m only 25 mins from Ibrox and haven’t missed a home game in years,so doesn’t affect me).

I’ve not had an email. I’ve had £35 taken from account. Nothing in order history. Went to TO with season ticket and told no ticket allocated. I’m confused.

I’ve not had an email. I’ve had £35 taken from account. Nothing in order history. Went to TO with season ticket and told no ticket allocated. I’m confused.
Just trying to help mate,but would it not be £36 that would be taken as it’s £35 for ticket and £1 fee.?

Seeing that gerstv is raffling two tickets. A disgrace.

I agree. It's a slap in the face to those who haven't received a ticket in the ballot.

On the wider subject, I think it's hard for the Club to come up with a criteria that satisfies all. In the first instance, it should be Season Ticket holders and those signed up to all home games, including Europe, domestic cups and friendlies.

I'm not sure how away game attendance can be considered given how limited those tickets are.

It's a tough one.

There seems a very large number have missed out. By the time the sfa have taken their cut of tickets the half we then get will then be reduced forget for rscs. The club are selling hospitality packages and I'm sure will they hold a decent amount back for friends/family/former players. Once that's all taken off there is very little left for the rest of us. I'd think less than 50% chance of getting one.

Part of me is gutted, party of me relieved I don't have the mission of getting there to find myself in a seat where I can't see much of the match.

I understand that people’s circumstances are different but it’s amazing the excuses you get for less glamourous games as to why people can’t attend but literally everyone is able to attend Hearts/Hibs/Aberdeen and Celtic.

If people really wanted to go to the quarter against Livingston they’d have picked a ticket up relatively easy, instead you’ll get the same people who didn’t bother trying, because it was Livingston, on here moaning about the away cccs and how tickets are distributed. Before Killie cut our allocation you could get a ticket easily if you wanted but again, every excuse under the sun why people can’t attend or people moaning that its the game they got on the scheme.

There seems a very large number have missed out. By the time the sfa have taken their cut of tickets the half we then get will then be reduced forget for rscs. The club are selling hospitality packages and I'm sure will they hold a decent amount back for friends/family/former players. Once that's all taken off there is very little left for the rest of us. I'd think less than 50% chance of getting one.

Part of me is gutted, party of me relieved I don't have the mission of getting there to find myself in a seat where I can't see much of the match.

Around at least 80% of the 21k allocation will go to the CCCS the other 20% is split between RSC and Club use

Also got to remember there us over 4000 debentures seats then add hospitality seating and what is kept back by the SPFL, Hampden etc for thier use

Payment pending for me. Can take up to 2 days sometimes though, so wouldn't worry if your payment hasn't been taken yet.

Anyone with a payment pending got anything showing up on the ticket history on their Rangers account?

They've loads of payments to take. Relax.

tenor.gif

LeSt you’re being reasonable.
I’ve booked hospitality and had few boys ask me if I had a ticket
No choice mate. I've had a good run of tickets so was going to happen someday. I'm confident I will be able to get a ticket though. I'm also happy for all the bears who attended all of the games who got tickets.

When do you think the RSC allocation is likely to be announced mate and any rough idea what its likely to be? A+ - 4 and A -3 probably?

Presume on Monday/Tuesday as they have stated payment is next Wednesday

No idea on actual but I think you won't too far off it make even maybe an extra one or 2? i.e A+ 6

Some where in this thread is the allocation for 2018 Sc Semi-final but since then RSC have been recategorised

Around at least 80% of the 21k allocation will go to the CCCS the other 20% is split between RSC and Club use

Also got to remember there us over 4000 debentures seats then add hospitality seating and what is kept back by the SPFL, Hampden etc for thier use
Will all categories of RSCs get ?

Based on the volume of people I know who haven’t got, I have a feeling the emails haven’t all been issued and people are about to find payments being taken or tickets appear in order history.

My mate was in earlier collecting Feyenoord tickets.

They confirmed we missed out.

Been on the CCCS scheme bar the boycott year since 2008.

First game I've ever missed out in the ballot. Shambles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back