Cup Final Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mate was in earlier collecting Feyenoord tickets.

They confirmed we missed out.

Been on the CCCS scheme bar the boycott year since 2008.

First game I've ever missed out in the ballot. Shambles
It isn’t a shambles at all. By the law of averages you were going to miss out eventually.
Think of Bears like me that have missed both the last games v them but paid their money the same as everyone else. Yes I think it’s unfair but it’s just bad luck. I’ve questioned whether it can be taken into account so folk don’t miss twice in a row but I’m not on calling it a shambles. It is what it is.
Just wish they could send an email either way so you know.

So you would agree you’ve had quite a lot of games that many on here have missed out .
That includes several cup finals and many semi finals involving the tims . You can’t get them all mate .

don't care if the money is going to charity this isnt what tickets issued out on the cccs is for. joke
If you want to raffle off tickets, contact the club and ask for some separate to the CCCS. It’s a kick in the baws that we’ve paid our money all year and the tickets could potentially go to someone who’s not spent a penny at Ibrox in years for £20

So you would agree you’ve had quite a lot of games that many on here have missed out .
That includes several cup finals and many semi finals involving the tims . You can’t get them all mate .

Correct me if I'm wrong here but didnt the cccs including semi/final only jump from 11k odd up to current numbers 2 years ago??

Correct me if I'm wrong here but didnt the cccs including semi/final only jump from 11k odd up to current numbers 2 years ago??
Don’t think so coz it was 2017 I missed out on that would have been 3 seasons from the start

If you want to raffle off tickets, contact the club and ask for some separate to the CCCS. It’s a kick in the baws that we’ve paid our money all year and the tickets could potentially go to someone who’s not spent a penny at Ibrox in years for £20
20 quid for a 59/1 shot is madness anyway would need to have money to burn to have a shot at that

See my post below about the numbers. Loyalty rewarded with a boot in the balls to first time season ticket holders/glory hunters.
Doesn’t really matter though. How is it a shambles when you know how it works?

Maybe they’re rewarding people that boycotted in 2014/15 like King asked.

It’s not really a shambles is it?

I’ve been on cccs since it started I’m sure and can’t recall missing a semi or final maybe did when younger and just can’t recall but law of averages you will miss out at some point like both of us have here

I’ve been on cccs since it started I’m sure and can’t recall missing a semi or final maybe did when younger and just can’t recall but law of averages you will miss out at some point like both of us have here
Agreed. I have been really lucky these past few year getting all Hampden games, it just sticks in the craw we were so crap and might actually win something this time. Them's the breaks though .

How? Were you told something I wasn’t at the start of the season? I’ve known for years that everyone is in with an equal chance in a ballot. Clues in the name.

Only if you meet the criteria to be in it in the first place.

It was said nearer the start of the thread that the previous season was taken in to account too in regards to making it in to the ballot.

See my post below about the numbers. Loyalty rewarded with a boot in the balls to first time season ticket holders/glory hunters.
Glory hunters?
Every single person balloted is a Rangers season ticket holder.
You want to post on here about how loyal you are but that's your view of our fellow fans?

First time season tickets?
There's a guy posted earlier on the thread that it's his boys first final.
Imagine being that full of your own self importance that you'd deny a father taking his son.

I can only assume you don't have a child to introduce to Rangers.

Only if you meet the criteria to be in it in the first place.

It was said nearer the start of the thread that the previous season was taken in to account too in regards to making it in to the ballot.
Well it defo wasn’t as folk who’ve had tickets less time than I have have got one and I’ve not so let’s just knock that on the head.

@watp85

2015/16 it was 11k it jumped to 18k at start of 2016/17 it was around 21k later that season and since the last 2 season has increase to just under 26k

Going by the known figures

Glory hunters?
Every single person balloted is a Rangers season ticket holder.
You want to post on here about how loyal you are but that's your view of our fellow fans?

First time season tickets?
There's a guy posted earlier on the thread that it's his boys first final.
Imagine being that full of your own self importance that you'd deny a father taking his son.

I can only assume you don't have a child to introduce to Rangers.
Just the usual pish you see when people take the huff when they don’t get what they want.

Will all categories of RSCs get ?
I have been running our rsc from 2001 and I can’t think of any final or semi final when all categories haven’t got tickets.now it’s usually one ticket for the lower catagories the highest we ever got was 4 for the league cup final v the yahoos the season we won the treble under eck.later that season we got 2 for the Scottish cup final.

I'm happy to be corrected here mate as I don't have all the figures.

Celtic/Hibs cccs rightly got tickets as there was less than our allocation.

Celtic next season we rightly get a ticket for loyalty.

Motherwell, Sheep and Hearts everyone got ticket due to their allocation size.

Now the first 50/50 and we miss out. I'm talking about guys who've never missed a game home or away for years here.

Folk getting tickets having signed up from last season etc is balls.

I'm sorry but that's my opinion.

Just the usual pish you see when people take the huff when they don’t get what they want.
There are plenty of posters here who are missing out, guys who say they've not missed out in years, but have taken it on the chin and accept that these things will happen in a ballot.

It is to their credit that they are so accepting when missing out on such a big game.

I'd like to think they'll source tickets somehow.

Now the first 50/50 and we miss out. I'm talking about guys who've never missed a game home or away for years here.

I’d be lying if I knew how it worked just happened to have always more or less got but I think you could be right.

I fall into the category of home & away also, I’m just hopeful for my RSC now, so it’s another wait to see what each are allocated.

sadly there just isn’t enough tickets to go around and some of us will miss, it is shite though to possible miss it, I fully agree.

Questions need to be asked of RFC as well

The hospitality package for Bar72 is just a money making exercise for them and not something they have done before - only logical conclusion is they’ve taken 800 odd tickets out of CCCS and used them for this

When all the hospitality packages sold out they opened up Argyle House. Where did these additional tickets come from ?

I know some won’t want to criticise the club but about 1,500 extra tickets have been taken out of CCCS and used for hospitality - that doesn’t sit right with me

How are the people who never miss an away game getting the tickets?

Law of averages says they must miss out somewhere, particularly the lower league seasons and the piggery.

This is from the 2018 SC semi-final that was posted at the start of this thread

I take it the club will adjust figures based on the new category system to ensure all RSC applying receive something

2018 was

A+ 8
A 6
B 5
C 4
D 3
E 2
F 1
N 1
A+ got 8 for the semifinal against Hearts. So I'd expect 5 at the very most for this game, probably only 4.

That’s pish in all honesty

By your logic why not just open up the ballot to non - ST holders that can’t afford a ST?

Loyalty should be rewarded. Folk that go everywhere should be front of the queue. Those that pick and choose should be in the queue behind those that go everywhere. Simple as that.

If you pay hundreds of pounds for a season ticket and tick the box for all home games you're hardly picking and choosing. You're showing loyalty.

So your point is pish. Thank you.

How are the people who never miss an away game getting the tickets?

Law of averages says they must miss out somewhere, particularly the lower league seasons and the piggery.
Point system on bus, friends in hospitality etc.

I done well in the lower league and last season only missed the April game at Piggery due to allocation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back