Cup Final Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping to go to the Louden so I can nip round to Ibrox to see the trophy coming back, but live quite far out and the mates I’m going with are quite skint at this time of year so might be local one
The louden would be a good shout if you can mate. I'm dinghying the outlaws birthday dinner, so not flavour of the month.

Rangers allocated around 16,000 to season ticket holders on the cccs scheme out of approx 22,000 on the scheme. So roughly 6,000 were unsuccessful in the ballot. They have kept around 7,000 tickets for corporate, hospitality , staff and supporters buses which is over 25% . It’s ridiculous and taking the piss out the normal fan. My source was the ticket office

That’s what infuriates me, the ticket office aren’t willing to be transparent with fans and provide proper breakdowns (they done it for a few weeks last season around December time giving RSCs breakdowns of where tickets went)

It’s amazing how dismissive the ticket office are to some RSC secretaries yet I’ve been told off friends who run buses that the ticket office has given them info not known to the public. Also amazing how there’s a small group of RSCs who seem to be given extra last min tickets etc - the ticket office needs an overhaul

Dont want to get peoples hopes up, but for the past 3 semi finals against them several hundreds tickets became available about a week or so after the ballot. Think its non payment and people handing back tickets from Rangers personal use batch. So there might be a slim chance of another ballot for a small amount of tickets.

Ditto! I know of one person so far who has got a ticket. Not pleased! Hopefully get one through my RSC but then, it seems everyone is still looking for one!

I’ve been on the CCCS for nearly 20 years and didn’t get tickets for the previous 2 Old Firm games at Hampden but luckily got one for the final this time. I was gutted I didn’t get those games but unlike a lot of people on here I didn’t greet and whinge about it.
it’s just bad luck mate not a shambles if you don’t get a ticket in a ballot.

Dont want to get peoples hopes up, but for the past 3 semi finals against them several hundreds tickets became available about a week or so after the ballot. Think its non payment and people handing back tickets from Rangers personal use batch. So there might be a slim chance of another ballot for a small amount of tickets.
I asked about this in the last semi final and they told me under no circumstances would any further tickets becoming available

I’ve been on the CCCS for nearly 20 years and didn’t get tickets for the previous 2 Old Firm games at Hampden but luckily got one for the final this time. I was gutted I didn’t get those games but unlike a lot of people on here I didn’t greet and whinge about it.
it’s just bad luck mate not a shambles if you don’t get a ticket in a ballot.
No ticket for me but well done, hope you have a great day and the important thing for me is a victory and not if I'm there or not.

That’s what infuriates me, the ticket office aren’t willing to be transparent with fans and provide proper breakdowns (they done it for a few weeks last season around December time giving RSCs breakdowns of where tickets went)

It’s amazing how dismissive the ticket office are to some RSC secretaries yet I’ve been told off friends who run buses that the ticket office has given them info not known to the public. Also amazing how there’s a small group of RSCs who seem to be given extra last min tickets etc - the ticket office needs an overhaul

What? You mean three bites at the cherry? :eek:

By attending semi and finals at Hampden you are giving the vast majprivy of you ticket money to the k****.

Yep exactly why I said, "I now don't attend away games in the SPFL as I want to give the k**** as little cash as possible." I never said I dont give them anything ( oh, and unless it's changed, they also get a split of the gate money for cup ties at Ibrox and so in turn from me and the others who attended)

Just been for my Friday pint with another 4 of us, all of whom have season tickets and in the past have got cup final tickets. None of us, bar one who hadn't checked his email yet, have been allocated tickets.

Well my hopes and clutching at straws are over. I contacted the ticket office and it’s official that I was unlucky in the ballot ☹️. I can rest easy now and stop checking my emails “just in case”

I'm sorted this time but I've seen occasion when I, like others, have missed out on 2 ballots in a row.
Some of my mates have a 100% success rate.

Would it be that unfair to first allocate those who missed out in the prior ballot before they do a draw for the next? That ensures you don't get a run of bad luck.

I'm sorted this time but I've seen occasion when I, like others, have missed out on 2 ballots in a row.

Would it be that unfair to first allocate those who missed out in the prior ballot before they do a draw for the next? That ensures you don't get a run of bad luck.
This exactly.
As long as it was only people that missed out and not those who were ineligible (ie didn’t go to the games or weren’t a season ticket holder)

I didn’t get an email - ticket office told me a few weeks back it’s because I have a @@@@@.AOL.COM email and to change it. They told me I had a ticket for the semi tho.
They can’t send an email to tell me I’ve got a ticket, but I get one when I renew my season ticket??? Strange one!!
So today, checked credit card transactions - nothing off. Checked ticket history, and I’ve got a £35 ticket. Happy days.

I think it would be unfair mate.
That's effectively pushing the guys who went to East Fife and Livingston to the back of the queue.

Wonder how many on here moaning about missing out rejoiced when we booted the Dims out the Broomloan?

A large increase in ST numbers that many on here cheered, leads to increased numbers on the CCCS.

There was always season tickets holders in the Broomloan. The season tickets didn't include the Tims games....but they do now. No great difference in numbers.

What is it for A+ ? Is it still 50 or more members with Season tickets ?

A+ remained at 60+ members following the change last season. In my opinion it should’ve been raised and a new category put in to replace A as I think the currebt A banding is too big being 40-59.

Every banding goes up in 10s other than A which makes zero sense

Got an email , no pending transaction and nothing in my order history and too make it worse I have just lot my card

Don’t know what to do

Got an email , no pending transaction and nothing in my order history and too make it worse I have just lot my card

Don’t know what to do
Give the ticket office a call. I had forgotten to update my details with my new credit card and they sent me a “payment failed” email for the semi ticket. 2 minutes on the phone to the ticket office and it was sorted for that game (I did have to change the details myself online for future CCCS payments).

I didn’t get an email - ticket office told me a few weeks back it’s because I have a @@@@@.AOL.COM email and to change it. They told me I had a ticket for the semi tho.
They can’t send an email to tell me I’ve got a ticket, but I get one when I renew my season ticket??? Strange one!!
So today, checked credit card transactions - nothing off. Checked ticket history, and I’ve got a £35 ticket. Happy days.

Thats strange mate, I have an @aol.com email. I have been receiving emails all season from Rangers. Including all CCCS games.

Give the ticket office a call. I had forgotten to update my details with my new credit card and they sent me a “payment failed” email for the semi ticket. 2 minutes on the phone to the ticket office and it was sorted for that game (I did have to change the details myself online for future CCCS payments).
How did you manage that. Told me I have to go into the ticket office to update new card details.

Thats strange mate, I have an @aol.com email. I have been receiving emails all season from Rangers. Including all CCCS games.
Yes, very strange. I don’t get any of these emails and double checked with TO they had the correct email and that’s what they told me.

I have updated online previously as I changed from debit cards but I’ve lost this card today and I’m 18 so don’t have any other cards to use so until my replacement card comes I’m stuck

Was wondering if there was any alternative like cash in person or Paypal or something

In an extremely bad mood not only from losing my wallet with season ticket and card in it but the thought of missing out on the final because of it

@Greg Marshall any ideas ?

Last edited:
That's effectively pushing the guys who went to East Fife and Livingston to the back of the queue.
No. I'm talking about qualifying people. If your not going to East Fife and such like then your correctly out the mix. But attend them all AND miss out, then you should be guaranteed in the next ballot ( assuming you meet the criteria via full attendance next time)

Here’s my tuppence worth and tin hat firmly on

Perhaps buying tickets for all home non league games should be incorporated with actual attendance to all home non league games to rate where priority for tickets for semi finals and finals should be allocated - this controversially would benefit those supporters who turn up for every game rather than those who buy a ticket to have a chance of a ticket for semi finals and finals,
And yes I know it would be controversial and have an effect to categorise supporters who have difficulty with travel, work and health issues over those who can attend the games where tickets have been purchased.But we need to address and categories how tickets are distributed- how would RSCs react if categories were removed regarding member numbers and all RSCs were considered the same? - how would the travel club feel if a points system regarding attendance for allocation of tickets was not in place?
The point I’m trying to make is at present tickets are allocated to factions of our support based on certain criteria being met,
Whether that be member numbers or points based for attendance the club already have a system in place to categorise who gets priority when tickets are allocated!
And non league games should be no different to categorise who receives priority for semi finals and finals

as I have said a controversial issue that would not have the approval of non attendees with travel issues and work commitments or even unforeseen and permanent health problems - if these issues are a problem that prevents attending, why buy a ticket in the first place?
No issue to me mate out of the 9 - 5 travel to all home games from Aberdeenshire. I know 2 guys who have tickets for the final who have attended 4 games this season but are in the CCCS scheme. That’s just wrong.

I have updated online previously as I changed from debit cards but I’ve lost this card today and I’m 18 so don’t have any other cards to use so until my replacement card comes I’m stuck

Was wondering if there was any alternative like cash in person or Paypal or something

In an extremely bad mood not only from losing my wallet with season ticket and card in it but the thought of missing out on the final because of it

@Greg Marshall any ideas ?
You should be ok with cash in person. As long as you can get to the TO by the deadline they give you. I think the email I got gave me 5 days to make the payment.

A+ got 8 Vs Hearts in semi.

Should in reality, be the same.

The allocation against Hearts was higher though considering we’d got the full north stand initially before we received extra tickets. Also, the corporate % will be higher because it

No issue to me mate out of the 9 - 5 travel to all home games from Aberdeenshire. I know 2 guys who have tickets for the final who have attended 4 games this season but are in the CCCS scheme. That’s just wrong.
My mate has been a sth for a few years but this his first season on cccs and he's got a semi and a final ticket

How the f*** is it unfair making sure someone doesn’t miss out twice in a row?

Of the ten very close Bears I have all ten of us got tickets.
(Not wanting to upset anyone,just relating what happened)

Same. I’m in a group chat with 26 eligible and 22 got tickets. The rest will get tickets somewhere.

I’m in a friendship with two others and they both got them but I never. This is the first time that’s happened we usually all get them or none of us

Absolutely shocking that mental Jill got a ticket. Creepy bitch does jail time and still ends up getting to go ahead of fans who aren’t massive stalking cùnts. Where’s the justice eh? Same goes for her confederate, the special needs Ray Liotta

How the f*** is it unfair making sure someone doesn’t miss out twice in a row?
Well if you bothered to read my post, I'm not for pushing guys who attended earlier rounds to the back of the queue for a semi final.

Given that those earlier ties were East Fife and Livingston then it's impossible to ensure nobody misses out twice in a row.

If the semi was a 50/50 split with the paedos, you're punishing guys for going to Livingston.

Well if you bothered to read my post, I'm not for pushing guys who attended earlier rounds to the back of the queue for a semi final.

Given that those earlier ties were East Fife and Livingston then it's impossible to ensure nobody misses out twice in a row.

If the semi was a 50/50 split with the paedos, you're punishing guys for going to Livingston.
But they’re two different schemes

My mate has been a sth for a few years but this his first season on cccs and he's got a semi and a final ticket
Exactly I doubt Rangers have a system sophisticated enough to do anymore than pick 18000 or 20000 names which isn’t good enough actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back