Cup Final Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point system on bus, friends in hospitality etc.

I done well in the lower league and last season only missed the April game at Piggery due to allocation
You missed the piggery mate, these people are claiming to never have missed a game in years.
So they managed to get tickets for the shit tip twice last season but somehow can't get one when we have an allocation of over 20000?

Forgive me if I simply don't believe them.

Just checked my order history and I have been successful in the ballot.

Have been on CCCS since it started apart from the season our chairman asked us to boycott.

Questions need to be asked of RFC as well

The hospitality package for Bar72 is just a money making exercise for them and not something they have done before - only logical conclusion is they’ve taken 800 odd tickets out of CCCS and used them for this

When all the hospitality packages sold out they opened up Argyle House. Where did these additional tickets come from ?

I know some won’t want to criticise the club but about 1,500 extra tickets have been taken out of CCCS and used for hospitality - that doesn’t sit right with me

There is an area of the South Stand o2 that is a £45 price ticket no one has allocated those so may they be using them also they may also get Hospitality tickets from Hampden themselves?

You missed the piggery mate, these people are claiming to never have missed a game in years.
So they managed to get tickets for the shit tip twice last season but somehow can't get one when we have an allocation of over 20000?

its the biggest sob story lie ever. no missed a game in 5 years.. so you were at the piggery twice last season then, east fife, fraserburgh, the european games such as Russia twice last year.. nonsense lol

The people that go every week always get a ticket somehow

Wonder how many on here moaning about missing out rejoiced when we booted the Dims out the Broomloan?

A large increase in ST numbers that many on here cheered, leads to increased numbers on the CCCS.
You're missing the point mate.
They were allowed to buy a season ticket and join the CCCS.
They just aren't to get tickets if it's a final against the filth.

I have been running our rsc from 2001 and I can’t think of any final or semi final when all categories haven’t got tickets.now it’s usually one ticket for the lower catagories the highest we ever got was 4 for the league cup final v the yahoos the season we won the treble under eck.later that season we got 2 for the Scottish cup final.
That’s good to hear

its the biggest sob story lie ever. no missed a game in 5 years.. so you were at the piggery twice last season then, east fife, fraserburgh, the european games such as Russia twice last year.. nonsense lol
I was at East fife and Fraserburgh :p

but it is mostly sob stories that go on buses and are top attendees will get one if they missed out

It's not improbable though, guys that run buses would be first inline in most cases for games at the piggery and every A+ club recieved 1 ticket for those games.

It's not improbable though, guys that run buses would be first inline in most cases for games at the piggery and every A+ club recieved 1 ticket for those games.
That's the point mate.
If they got the ticket through their RSCs for all of those games, then they'll have one for the final.

That's the point mate.
If they got the ticket through their RSCs for all of those games, then they'll have one for the final.
100% they will.

My point to the poster I quoted was that there are guys who do go to every game, he said it was nonsense.

There is an area of the South Stand o2 that is a £45 price ticket no one has allocated those so may they be using them also they may also get Hospitality tickets from Hampden themselves?
Wouldn’t that be for the usual hospitality packages though ?

You think an extra 1,500 for a cup final vs Celtic have been sourced from Hampden ?

what a was meaning was people at every game wouldn't be on facebook trying to get a ticket with a sob story. its amazing how many people miss out and claim to be at every game

Reactions: M@x
You do that pal, but don’t forget to tick the boxes for all competitive home games and then semis and finals because if you “just by your ST” you’ll definitely get f*ck all.
Calm down. I go to EVERY game I can home away and abroad. I'm lucky I'm seld employed and can afford to work around games. I think the Travel club points system works best(still far from perfect).

what a was meaning was people at every game wouldn't be on facebook trying to get a ticket with a sob story. its amazing how many people miss out and claim to be at every game
Understood, folk that go everywhere wont be missing out.

Wouldn’t that be for the usual hospitality packages though ?

You think an extra 1,500 for a cup final vs Celtic have been sourced from Hampden ?

Hampden themselves sell packages then you have 3rd party ones as well

Won't be as high as that either we won't be keeping 1500 for that from our own allocation

Calm down. I go to EVERY game I can home away and abroad. I'm lucky I'm seld employed and can afford to work around games. I think the Travel club points system works best(still far from perfect).
Im of the opinion that some sort of reward system needs to be introduced.

However, people know the score with how it works at the moment so they shouldn’t moan when they’re unlucky.

After years of not having a ST(due to work had to give it up in 2004) bit the bullet and managed to get one for me and my son. I couldn’t believe I got tickets for the semi final and now in the ballot have got tickets for the final.
Should we get to the semis or the final of this seasons Scottish Cup I don’t expect to get tickets I know it’s shit but the ballot is a lottery we all know that the bonus for me is getting to take my son to his first cup final but this issue also shows we are back where we should be the top draw in Scottish football.

Wonder how many on here moaning about missing out rejoiced when we booted the Dims out the Broomloan?

A large increase in ST numbers that many on here cheered, leads to increased numbers on the CCCS.

Very good point, we went from 39,500 season ticket holders to over 46,000 season ticket holders

After years of not having a ST(due to work had to give it up in 2004) bit the bullet and managed to get one for me and my son. I couldn’t believe I got tickets for the semi final and now in the ballot have got tickets for the final.
Should we get to the semis or the final of this seasons Scottish Cup I don’t expect to get tickets I know it’s shit but the ballot is a lottery we all know that the bonus for me is getting to take my son to his first cup final but this issue also shows we are back where we should be the top draw in Scottish football.
I hope its a brilliant day to remember for both yourself and your son. There will be many more finals for all the bears who were unlucky this time

Sorry mate it’s just the amount of people missing out is fucking unbelievable in my opinion and highly unusual so I’ve had a suspicion today there’s something not quite right with the emails

Yeah I know mate.

Just anecdotally there does seem to be an awful lot missing out. Lets hops there's something to come!

Rangers allocated around 16,000 to season ticket holders on the cccs scheme out of approx 22,000 on the scheme. So roughly 6,000 were unsuccessful in the ballot. They have kept around 7,000 tickets for corporate, hospitality , staff and supporters buses which is over 25% . It’s ridiculous and taking the piss out the normal fan. My source was the ticket office

Rangers allocated around 16,000 to season ticket holders on the cccs scheme out of approx 22,000 on the scheme. So roughly 6,000 were unsuccessful in the ballot. They have kept around 7,000 tickets for corporate, hospitality , staff and supporters buses which is over 25% . It’s ridiculous and taking the piss out the normal fan. My source was the ticket office
There is also no preference given to folk who never got one for future finals or semis again it’s an open ballot .

Love to hear about the young bears that will see their team in the final for the first time after all the shit we’ve been through.

i hope yourself and the wee man have a great day and here’s to victory mate.

see the 22k hope you aren't getting mixed with allocation figure to those on the CCCS when is over 25k as 3k missed out in the initial semi-final ballot so it over 8k that missed this time

She told me there is around 22000 on this scheme mate I believe allocation was around 23k each

Despite the fact that nearly 3000 missed out in the Hearts ballot and that wa an allocation of just under 26k to start with I don't believe 22k is on that scheme then

This is the issue no clear communication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back