Cup Final Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a really good run and success in the ballots - not this time so I just have to accept it and see what I can come up such as hospitality or something. I don't have anyone I know who might be able to get me a ticket so its a pity.

Those with tickets who would prefer to collect them should call the TO today. Not long off the phone from them to do this. Once arranged, tickets can be collected from 25th November.

Do you reckon those who missed out will be guaranteed a ticket for the next 50/50 split at Hampden (SC semi or final later this season)?

Based on the volume of people I know who haven’t got, I have a feeling the emails haven’t all been issued and people are about to find payments being taken or tickets appear in order history.

9 in my ‘group’ only 2 tickets via the ballot. All CCCS most retained (including me) through the ‘banter’ years. System requires a change but not sure how I would say that length of time in CCCS should have a bearing in allocating tickets.
Here’s my tuppence worth and tin hat firmly on

Perhaps buying tickets for all home non league games should be incorporated with actual attendance to all home non league games to rate where priority for tickets for semi finals and finals should be allocated - this controversially would benefit those supporters who turn up for every game rather than those who buy a ticket to have a chance of a ticket for semi finals and finals,
And yes I know it would be controversial and have an effect to categorise supporters who have difficulty with travel, work and health issues over those who can attend the games where tickets have been purchased.But we need to address and categories how tickets are distributed- how would RSCs react if categories were removed regarding member numbers and all RSCs were considered the same? - how would the travel club feel if a points system regarding attendance for allocation of tickets was not in place?
The point I’m trying to make is at present tickets are allocated to factions of our support based on certain criteria being met,
Whether that be member numbers or points based for attendance the club already have a system in place to categorise who gets priority when tickets are allocated!
And non league games should be no different to categorise who receives priority for semi finals and finals

as I have said a controversial issue that would not have the approval of non attendees with travel issues and work commitments or even unforeseen and permanent health problems - if these issues are a problem that prevents attending, why buy a ticket in the first place?

Perhaps buying tickets for all home non league games should be incorporated with actual attendance to all home non league games to rate where priority for tickets for semi finals and finals should be allocated - this controversially would benefit those supporters who turn up for every game rather than those who buy a ticket to have a chance of a ticket for semi finals and finals,
And yes I know it would be controversial and have an effect to categorise supporters who have difficulty with travel, work and health issues over those who can attend the games where tickets have been purchased.But we need to address and categories how tickets are distributed- how would RSCs react if categories were removed regarding member numbers and all RSCs were considered the same? - how would the travel club feel if a points system regarding attendance for allocation of tickets was not in place?
The point I’m trying to make is at present tickets are allocated to factions of our support based on certain criteria being met,
Whether that be member numbers or points based for attendance the club already have a system in place to categorise who gets priority when tickets are allocated!
And non league games should be no different to categorise who receives priority for semi finals and finals

as I have said a controversial issue that would not have the approval of non attendees with travel issues and work commitments or even unforeseen and permanent health problems - if these issues are a problem that prevents attending, why buy a ticket in the first place?
All people will do is make sure someone uses their ticket.

Re removing RSC categories - in what possible way would it be fair for an RSC with 90+ members to get the same amount as one who are only abls to fill a minibus for home games?

Sorry but that’s utterly ridiculous - if anything, I’d suggest RSC categories should be further reviewed which potentially means D/E/F buses wouldn’t get any tickets. A being 40-50 and A+ being 60+ isn’t fair in my opinion; should be B 40-49, A 50-64, A+ 65+

Re removing RSC categories - in what possible way would it be fair for an RSC with 90+ members to get the same amount as one who are only abls to fill a minibus for home games?

Sorry but that’s utterly ridiculous - if anything, I’d suggest RSC categories should be further reviewed which potentially means D/E/F buses wouldn’t get any tickets. A being 40-50 and A+ being 60+ isn’t fair in my opinion; should be B 40-49, A 50-64, A+ 65+
Why should a bus get priority? (btw I run one). We all have ST members and I feel that they should be given all tickets and then they can still go on buses.

It's a joke and a no win situation but in all honesty is it such a big difference from now with cat A clubs being allocated 3 or 4 tickets to spread among 90+ members?

The club get guaranteed income for cup/Euro games at Ibrox from 26,000 that commit to the home CCCS.
Add in the condition that you have to attend and many would drop off the scheme and the club would lose a fortune.
You could argue that those who pay up and don’t attend due to work,family,distance etc are showing some amount of commitment and should be rewarded :)

The categories are based on a criteria of members to be allocated tickets- the point is without categories RSCs would all be the same- take into context the allocation of tickets for semi finals and finals being purchase of tickets for all non league games- could the criteria of attendance not be included? - the exact same way many RSCs distribute any tickets - on games attended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back