Match Thread Dundee v Rangers Friday 24 Nov, ***Match Thread***

We did that after McCoist, then Warburton

We can't keep pissing money away
I understand mate, but what do you suggest?
We can't go on like this. I watched us through the 70's and 80's, we were bad then and crowds drifted away, they will again if this continues.
We need an '86 style revolution.

Embarrassment of a football club! Youth coach totally out of his depth and a board unable or unwilling to do anything to salvage a season.

I honestly don't know why we are in the least surprised at this. We have many problems, but when we are away back to a team which has Wilson, Holt, Windass and Miller in it we might as well chuck it. We are utterly soft and utterly bereft of real talent. And Jack is grossly over rated.

Nobody is surprised.

To a man we are utterly fucking exasperated.

I think the fans will lose it if we get beat at home to abersheep. I can see protests against the board for the horrific way they are running our club.

Don’t even feel angry anymore to be honest.

We are in freefall as a club and something has to give.

The playing staff are the main problem. It is a sad day when you look at own team and sigh. Pedro has got us into a terrible state and it's going to take another season to sort that out and start rebuilding.
Ido not know whether to cry or rage right now

This is another game we should be out of sight in. We didn’t kill it off when we should have and defensively we are weak. John and Tav have tallent and are good going forward but neither will ever make a full back.
We are far too soft and require some major changes. The Pedro experiment has fecked us right up. The board have no wiggle room, they have to get the manager's appointment bang on.[/QUOTE I disagree we are in fact a very poor side with a loyal support nobody decent wants to manage us including the youth guy we have in just now who does not make a change even when we are fuked Miller got rid of caching from the dressing room now look at the state of us roll on the AGM should be fun.

I could tell after 25 min Miller out wide Windass through the middle was getting us nowhere.

That was pish no invention, no fight, no urgency. The players looked completely comfortable losing that game.

That was shite. These boys don’t have the composure or balls to see this through. I don’t think any manager could make this crop tick!

This blaming miller pish has to stop. You're lucky if he was even the 6th worst player ( a daft way to put it) we had tonight. He played for Celtic - grr arghhh

We are shite full stop. Accept it

I'm also going to go out on a limb and say we need a better keeper than Wes. One of the features of the Rangers sides of old is that we had an unstoppable keeper who could make up for the odd defensive lapse. Wes doesn't do this. I can't remember the last time I was shocked when he made a save.

Dating back to Chris Woods, we've had some goalkeepers who ranked among the best in Europe. We no longer live in that reality.

There aren't that many amazing goalkeepers around. Clubs with tens of millions to spend can't always find even a reliable one.

Spending money to replace a competent-if-mediocre goalkeeper is so far down any list of priorities it's not even worth thinking about. Virtually every other area of the team would be a better place to allocate any transfer funds we have available

I understand mate, but what do you suggest?
We can't go on like this. I watched us through the 70's and 80's, we were bad then and crowds drifted away, they will again if this continues.
We need an '86 style revolution.
We need a proper youth setup. The chequebook needs a rest

I'm usually a glass half full guy, but, for the first time since this whole fucking carry on started I am fucking raging and desolate. The same film fur years. Different players, different managers makes no difference. Clueless, gutless shite.

After Warburton we were left with a team of imposters. Since then we've spunked millions and it's hard to see how we are any better off.

The board could not possibly have f*cked this up any more and quite frankly the fans deserve so much more.

ffs we seem to be getting f..king worse get big eck in till the end of the season PLEASE

Sorry this shit would continue with Eck. He is 10 years past his best. The problem is an inept board constantly making inept football decision.
It’s a new board we need or King to move his arse and actually run the club.

Dross ain't the word. But we'll all be back next game. Won't we???? The Board think................ That's fine. We're still getting dosh from the support. Why change? Give them any old shit and they'll still turn up and part with there dough.
MUGS.

I’m a Ranger get me out of here.
Getting totally embarrassing, clueless currently from top to bottom at my beloved club.
Please Please do something we are becoming a laughing stock.

What a mess we are in. No manager, the old manager's dead wood (and the dead wood of the manager before him), no game plan, no direction, no desire. Absolutely honking to watch.

Regardless of who the board decide to bring in, the new manager will have a helluva job on his hands fixing this mess.

The crazy appointment of Pedro earlier this year was a gamble we couldn't afford. The board had better get this sorted before our incredibly loyal fans vote with their feet.

Defence - slow, ponderous and reactions are zilch
Midfield - slow, lacking both bite and creation, dont support attack & don't support defence
Attack - isolated at all times

Cannot believe that people wanted Tavernier and Foderingham out of the team earlier this season
the only two guaranteed a place now IMO

Murty does not have a clue - put JJ in charge until a manager is appointed or else we can kiss goodbye to 4th never mind 2nd

Miller offers nowt
Holt offers nowt
Jack missing Dorrans = lost
Windass is an enigma
Wilson is asleep

As soon as Morelos went off their defence could relax as there was absolutely no threat in attack from us absolutely fu ck all then mutely brings on someone even more lightweight than holt

This blaming miller pish has to stop. You're lucky if he was even the 6th worst player ( a daft way to put it) we had tonight. He played for Celtic - grr arghhh

We are shite full stop. Accept it
He was everywhere but where he should have been up front supporting our other striker!It was
Like watching a burst balloon fly about the living room!!!!!

This board need to start getting it tight from the fans, they are not fit for purpose, thanks for getting rid of the spivs but apart from that????....hee haw. Absolute joke

Also how the hell did Miller stay on that pitch for 90mins?, totally useless and ineffective, only person who didn't seem to think so was Wee muddled Murty

Murty looks like he’s going to burst into tears, the guy needs replaced and this situation is not his fault

Get the feckin finger out King!!

Any prospective manager watching this garbage will have second thoughts, whoever gets the job would want to replace most of these imposters

What the hell do those running the club do?

I can't believe people are still backing them. How long can they live on not being the old board. Do they now have a free pass forever?

Murty saying we can't defend that way. YOU chose them you useless....

The players aren't good enough. They can't perform consistently at the level we require. We need to spend the best part of £15 to £20m over the next number of transfer windows to build a side that can consistently compete and win trophies.

We're at the stage now that a squad clear out is required with a large number of players need to be moved on. Thankfully a number of them are out of contract in the summer.

We need to get a manager in so that the rebuilding can begin. No idea what manager we'll get. Most of names touted in the media are guesswork. Whomever we get, we're going to have to back him and the DoF with money.

Latest posts

Back