Scotland V Kazakhstan (Match discussion only please)

It was actually a loose pass from Palmer (who has been rotten) that caused that. He gave away possession as the Scots midfield had moved up exposing the centre half’s who are both dumplings

Nice dummy by naismith to nobody

Another problem Scotland have is while Mcginn is a cracking player, a few goals against dross have him thinking he's Dalglish

Anytime near their box and he wastes time waiting to see if he can shoot rather than play someone in

Ooooft 1 up to the Kazzies...
bd42NQu.gif

I'm hoping it doesn't happen but if Scotland end up getting beat tonight can we expect the same witch hunt that McLeish had to endure after the previous defeat? What excuses will the media make up to defend Clarke!?

That counter attack by the Kazaks
You realise the madness of playing someone that's had about 10 mins all season

Taylor pulling a dozen tractors to get back there

Steve Clarke isn't going to want to risk him. Why? Scotland dont play again for months ffs :D. Letting his celtic bias get in the way there

I can’t even recognise this manure as a Scotland team any more.

Hard to believe we’ve sunk this far.

Those old enough to remember the old Hampden terracing will remember it packed with tens of thousands of bears, with a team worthy of our support.

Ryan Jack and the Potato are actually the only players I rate in that whole side tonight.

Losing at home to Borat XI. Grim. Absolutely grim state of affairs.

Boooooo. Truth is that Khazakstan look like they have better players. That defence is horrific.

Ryan jack getting the ball and nothing ahead of him. Myst be frustrating from going to having the likes of davis next to him Alfie up top and tav and borna out wide to this fucking nonsense

Back