Scotland V Kazakhstan (Match discussion only please)

Beat home and away with Kurdisfukinstan: I hope we don’t get through a play off. Would only embarrass ourselves even more at a tourney

Clarke will be the " victim " when he's eventually sacked. A dreadful choice for Scotland Manager.

Botton line is the selective narrative over Clarke he had wins recently over the International equivalent of Hamilton and St Mirren, tonight's opposition are just as poor yet he gets a free pass because of this nations league shite compare and contrast it to the treatment of Mcleish it's astounding.

A proper decent manager would get far more out of that squad regardless of the limited pool of players available.

When Eck was binned Scotland had an Everest to climb to qualify via the back door. We still do - only now we're starting from the depths of the Mariana Trench.

Clarke has taken us backwards.

Yep picking absolute journeymen and his own wee favs who shouldn't be anywhere near the squad.

Gonna cost him his job if this lot can't turn it around in the 2nd half.

Christie's having a purple (ish) patch these last couple of months, similar to Forrest last season.

You'd think he was created in a lab from the DNA of Baxter, Law and Dalglish the way Crocker and Provo are lathering him up.

Pricks.

It’s becoming clear why Taylor can’t get ahead of Bolingoli for Celtic and McKenna is an absolute donkey. Jack been fine so far, but should have done better with the chance he had - fully expect him to be the scapegoat for the tartan army if Scotland lose/draw (would be shocked if he isn’t already being blamed.)

They actual have some brass neck trying to claim hes worth 10 million, hes absolutely shite and worse than Zander Diamond
Morelos bullies him every time we play against Aberdeen, been sent off at least twice if I’m not mistaken? Cvnt must see Alfie when he’s having sleep paralysis

He’s bombproof because he was the ‘ victim ‘ who stood up to the big bad Protestant bullies.

Clarke is just thick and with no tactical awareness, and should never have been allowed anywhere near the Scotland job. That he reeks of Timpanzee will have his media protectors again excusing his colossal ineptitude.

that killie lad who is ow at celtic is brutul. But the most brutul award goes to mckenna. Why oh why did aberdeen not sell him to the bheasts.

Clarke is just thick and with no tactical awareness, and should never have been allowed anywhere near the Scotland job. That he reeks of Timpanzee will have his media protectors again excusing his colossal ineptitude.

Just this week the Scottish press have been touting the classless tramp to take Scotland to the next level. Well I don’t know what the ‘ next level ‘ it is they’re referring to, but it certainly isn’t Euro 2020.

Clarke struggles to win games, especially when the onus is on his team.

A highly overrated manager. No one should revisit threads on here from last December when there were some suggesting he should be at Ibrox. A chilling thought.

Just this week the Scottish press have been touting the classless tramp to take us to the next level. Well I don’t know what the ‘ next level ‘ it is they’re referring to, but it certainly isn’t Euro 2020.

Where a peasant is concerned, the media will always attempt to defend the indefensible. We're already drilling through rock bottom with Clarke.

If Naeshame isn’t contributing goals, I’m not sure I’m seeing what else he gives the team any more ?

Seen it all

Christie turns and let's the ball slip
Kazak makes an arse of it and Christie gets it back

Crocker - Christie does well

Provo - brilliant disguised pass from Christie

Back