Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 15:00 Sunday - BT Sport

Going to be a nail biter I think.

Hoping with everything I have we can do it, come out with a positive attitude, get in their faces and play how we know we can and we have a chance.

Big test for the defence today. They seem vulnerable to players running at them with pace. If it's another poor and costly defensive display today, SG really needs to seriously consider Katic and Edmunson.

Big test for the defence today. They seem vulnerable to players running at them with pace. If it's another poor and costly defensive display today, SG really needs to seriously consider Katic and Edmunson.
He really doesn't. What kid of special mentalist puts in 2 players who haven't been playing as a brand new centre half pairing in an old firm cup final. Cut the crazy

He really doesn't. What kid of special mentalist puts in 2 players who haven't been playing as a brand new centre half pairing in an old firm cup final. Cut the crazy
I didn't suggest today - but another costly display should mean a rethink for the future matches. We surely can't have the same undroppable defence if the mistakes continue.

If Davis is out then I think 10 of the starting line up is obvious, it becomes a straight choice between Aribo, Ojo, Barker and Stewart.

I would imagine he will go with Aribo who is clearly the most talented player but he has largely struggled to impact the games.

The other option would be Stewart who you can be sure will put a shift in but I’m not sure is really suited to a game where we are trying to exploit space as opposed to breaking a team down.

Then again would not be surprised if the manager goes with Ojo who he clearly rates. If he plays hopefully everyone just gets fully behind him.

I admire BT at least giving a game like this a proper build up rather than Sky's "Start as late and finish as early as possible" approach but their need to turn everything into some sort of comedy routine or hosting interviews in a bloody trailer is why no one will miss them next season.

They had a real chance to be the main coverage of Scottish Football and blown it spectacularly.

I didn't suggest today - but another costly display should mean a rethink for the future matches. We surely can't have the same undroppable defence if the mistakes continue.

Yes, you'd like to think so. But considering that we have spent a combined 6-5 mil. on both Goldson and Helander, it's a depressing thought that they aren't considered good enough to start in one of Rangers biggest games of the season.

Come on the Queen's 11.
Give everything today and then some.
Fear no-one and get right into them from the start.
No Surrender.
Let's go.

The nerves have well and truly sunk in here, headed back home soon in time for KO from a night away and stomachs in knots, actually feel sick.

Please Rangers, step up, 100% from all of use, do us proud and be counted.

Right in their faces Rangers, from the first whistle. Press Press Press.
Win and watch how the pressure gets put on them. Today is our day. We Are The People.

Just leave nothing out there, every man do their job and it will be good enough.

Oh and smash one of them in the first five minutes please

wtaf is this caravan pish

Some dick who has a hundred great ideas before breakfast and this will be one of them. Probably the same dick who thought an already poor football show would be improved by having Graham Spiers play the piano - badly.

Barker is my guess.

It's also when I officially begin shitting the bed.
You reckon he'll get the nod?

I can't see past Aribo and Arfield. Barker in the home games against Porto and motherwell played himself out of contention I'd have thought surely.

Expecting a very tight game today. Have a feeling we'll sneak it by the odd goal but all XI will need to be at their very best for 90 mins. Seriously worried about us at the back.

Comfortable rangers win for me. 3-0

Posted at 12:39am .... Guessing that has something to do with your level of confidence.

You reckon he'll get the nod?

I can't see past Aribo and Arfield. Barker in the home games against Porto and motherwell played himself out of contention I'd have thought surely.

If Davis is out as expected then Arf will be in central midfield.

Regarding Barker, I've been unimpressed with him but the one thing you'll get from him is a shift which is half the battle.

I think Aribo is a hugely talented player but one plays on the periphary of the game rather than taking it by the scruff of the neck.

Back