Fifth coach accused of child sex abuse at Celtic Football Club

If you moved into a new house and found out the neighbour on one side the had used a tax avoidance scheme eight years ago, and then found out the neighbour on the other side had been abusing young boys for decades. Which one would you leave your spare key with?
giphy.gif

If the govt can get involved in this,then they can get involved in the worlds biggest sporting sex abuse scandal and possibly britains most prolific paedophile ring...over to you boris.

'Close them down, close them down, close them down....'

the very second cetlic said they were having an internal investigation or when the first victim took them to court they should've been hit with a transfer embargo. How can the footballing authorities allow the mentally challengeds to spend millions on players when victims are chasing compo? how can celtic be allowedto continue as though nothing has happened?
Because Peter Lawwell is the authorities.

The Times newspaper have been the only news outlet who have consistently reported on this scandal and deserve credit for not caving in and burying the news about the child abuse

The SNP have done their best to ignore and protect Nonce FC too. Disgusting

Even Adam Tompkins has gone very quiet on the matter

It’s well overdue an independent UK wide investigation into this scandal

I wouldn’t trust anyone in Scotland as I believe they will be intimidated and threatened

I saw Andrew Grey's mum on Twitter pleading with that useless cúnt humza and sturgeon to acknowledge her.

Their silence is disgraceful.

Spot on Grigo.

Birt & McSherry might not have known about all of them. Strachan operated out of Edinburgh.

The tactics operated by Shame FC and the Scottish Natz Government are the exact same: The named perpetrators are mostly in their 70's & 80's, keep ignoring the problem, hope that they die and this all goes away.

Shameful.

Absolutely DD.

Their morals are at a level that is hard to understand for normal people.

I asked that very question before.
Just because we have these names, we shouldn't assume they were on the list McSherry provided.

Exactly Gazza. We don’t know if 7 are walking our streets as threats to children or is it 14 ?

We just don’t know.

What we do know is that our children & grand children ARE AT RISK to some degree.

Feeder club? Wtf is that shid>? Take responsibility you scumbags
It's a feeder club alright. One that is feeding youngsters to the depraved beasts who are obviously part of a paedo ring. These scumbags didnt just all of a sudden appear at the one football club.

Do what man city done for gods sake and put your hands up. Absolutely shameful.

Exactly Gazza. We don’t know if 7 are walking our streets as threats to children or is it 14 ?

We just don’t know.

What we do know is that our children & grand children ARE AT RISK to some degree.
Likewise we don't know if the 14 on the list is the end of it, is it 14, 24, 34?

My family and friends were put at risk by that vile club. My cousins and kids I grew up with attended St Martha's primary where King was allowed to go after the filth failed to report him.
It's simply not realistic to assume he just changed his ways at a primary school.

They try to suggest we raise this because of 10IAR mate.

Fucking blinkered scum.

We raise it because it’s WRONG & absolutely disgusting. How can human beings condone this kind of behaviour ?
I've had that accusation.
Simply asked,
"Why did you want our titles taken in 2012 and why don't you want sellicks taken now"

It is about 10IAR.

Just not for us.

Likewise we don't know if the 14 on the list is the end of it, is it 14, 24, 34?

My family and friends were put at risk by that vile club. My cousins and kids I grew up with attended St Martha's primary where King was allowed to go after the filth failed to report him.
It's simply not realistic to assume he just changed his ways at a primary school.

These people aren’t based that way as you say Gazza. They don’t change their ways.

They are perverts and are opportunists.

Did anyone catch the news? Was this story featured? The silence on this has been deafening. I bet you the bheast supporters forums haven't even mentied it either.
No shame, no compassion just plain scum.

I saw Andrew Grey's mum on Twitter pleading with that useless cúnt humza and sturgeon to acknowledge her.

Their silence is disgraceful.
That is in itself an absolute disgrace but I've a feeling that topics like this are considered "below the belt" to be brought up at FMQ's but I really wish Carlaw or even Rennie would have the balls to call them out on it!
Humsack Bawhum needs to be answerable for his inaction!

A plea to all the Nats on here.

Instead of using wee smiley faces and bringing Prince Andrew into something that has fu.ck all to do with him.

How's about pestering your leader and Justice Secretary into getting justice for the hundreds of kids who've been abused at whatever club it happened.

Disgusting and sickening tbh.

That is in itself an absolute disgrace but I've a feeling that topics like this are considered "below the belt" to be brought up at FMQ's but I really wish Carlaw or even Rennie would have the balls to call them out on it!
Humsack Bawhum needs to be answerable for his inaction!

This is criminal and should be bigger than politics and what 'side' you're on.

If Rangers had a peadophile ring at the club and had covered it up to protect ourselves they would be trying to shut us down.

Instead of using wee smiley faces and bringing Prince Andrew into something that has fu.ck all to do with him.

How's about pestering your leader and Justice Secretary into getting justice for the hundreds of kids who've been abused at whatever club it happened.

I think I get it now, ffs.

I wouldn’t plea to the nationalists. I would ask them a question. How can you support a political party that has turned their back on victims of child abuse and their families? That’s not me talking. That’s fact.
How can you back a justice secretary that has failed the electorate on more than one occasion?

To bring their pathetic, unworkable political views on such an important issue speaks volumes about them.

Im still trying to process this news today, makes me feel sick to the stomach. One of the teams I played for had a big gallon tub of liniment oil in the dressing room during winter. Only time I ever saw an adult put it on one of us was the coach putting it on his own son. The rest of the team done it for themselves, and this was always the case, and it defo wasnt a dressing room of fear. Looking back now whenever we played celtic boys club they always struck me as disciplined and smart on arrival, but somewhat subdued as a team. With what I know now it sickens me to think Guys like torbett and co were right next door to us, and they poor boys must have been living in shame and fear.

My anger will be back, but right now its giving me the boak

Is this what motivated WW's response? He's a Nat? If so, what a fucking idiot!

Out of interest, are these cases discussed at all on their forums????
When Torbett was convicted I checked on Kerrydale Street because the denial was something I could never comprehend. A thread appeared with some people voicing concern others full denial, it was taken down in minutes. They just refuse to believe any of it is true, while praying somehow we get dragged into it, that would make everything great for them.
They are trully mental

Back