Rangers TV issues after upgrade

Ive had to re-register with RTV today as it didnt recognise my email address that I have been using for years. I dont pay a subscription, just pay for games as and when i need to. Im now logged in with vpn on but cant work out where/how to purchase the game tonight. Any suggestions?

Click on the Subscribe to RangersTV button and you should see the option to purchase the game. I think.

Just had it confirmed that any bought content from the previous rangers TV site will not be migrated over and is now lost to those who bought it, that is a bit sh1t from the club

If you created a new account then they wouldn’t transfer stuff across. That’s why I say those who re-register as a ‘quick fix’ would be best advised to continue talking to support about their old subscription.

I’ve re registered and logged in .

there is a thumbnail image that says live video ,I assume we click on that near k.o time ? There is no clear navigation or call to action buttons ,on the old site there was a big window that displayed the fixture and you just clicked on that nearer k.o time but I’m not sure with this one .

as I say the navigation is crap and the fact we need to re register is poor

I’ve re registered and logged in .

there is a thumbnail image that says live video ,I assume we click on that near k.o time ? There is no clear navigation or call to action buttons ,on the old site there was a big window that displayed the fixture and you just clicked on that nearer k.o time but I’m not sure with this one .

as I say the navigation is crap and the fact we need to re register is poor

The thumbnails for video and audio will go ‘live’ nearer kick-off time. All you have to do to find the match, if you are a subscriber, is click on the Live tab. If you purchase match-by-match you need to click on the Subscribe to RangersTV tab in order to see the option to purchase the match. You will also need your VPN switched ON in order to see that option.

If you had a subscription attached to your old account I will issue my usual warning. RangersTV will not automatically link the two. You could/will end up having two subscriptions debited per month. If that’s your situation then you need to talk/keep talking to support.

The main website is timing out for me. That's not a good start if Rangers TV has been having issues.

I has issues on iPad this morning. Resolved, bizarrely, by shutting down iPad and rebooting. Just checked and the official site and the RangersTV part are working fine for me.

Usual belts and braces approach. First step, clear cache/cookies.

Click on the Subscribe to RangersTV button and you should see the option to purchase the game. I think.
Thank goodness for VB as usual. That's the only button that worked for payment. I'm now in Amsterdam.
Logged in to RTV but still can't click the game button.

Just too early do you think VB?

Thank goodness for VB as usual. That's the only button that worked for payment. I'm now in Amsterdam.
Logged in to RTV but still can't click the game button.

Just too early do you think VB?

Buttons should change from grey to red and go ‘live’ nearer kick-off mate. I was worried about that very thing leading up to the Stranraer game ha ha,

What would we do without Valley B, thanks for all the advice.

Ha ha, thank you. To be clear, I’m nothing at all to do with RangersTV. However, I do use it a lot and, being retired, I now have the time to invest in trying things out and looking for solutions to the problems we all encounter. Happy to share my experiences and potential solutions with fellow Bears. Sadly, I can’t help resolve the most prevalent problem - ‘email address is unrecognised’. That one’s down to RangersTV support I’m afraid.

I'm still having issues. I paid the annual subscription in July 2019, and had to pay for the Stranraer game. I had to send them proof that I had made the annual subscription. They've sent me a redeem code, which I've entered, but I'm not sure if I've got access to 'live' games, as the 'live audio' and 'live video' seem to be greyed-out.

I'm still having issues. I paid the annual subscription in July 2019, and had to pay for the Stranraer game. I had to send them proof that I had made the annual subscription. They've sent me a redeem code, which I've entered, but I'm not sure if I've got access to 'live' games, as the 'live audio' and 'live video' seem to be greyed-out.

Those buttons will stay greyed out until nearer kick-off, when the will turn red and go ‘live’ mate. At least that’s what happened for the Stranraer game,

When you look in your account it should show details of your subscription ( hopefully the Unlimited annual one).

Those buttons will stay greyed out until nearer kick-off, when the will turn red and go ‘live’ mate. At least that’s what happened for the Stranraer game,

When you look in your account it should show details of your subscription ( hopefully the Unlimited annual one).
Yes, you're right. Says, 'Rangers TV Annual - Unlimited (hidden legacy). Cheers!

At least they’ve sorted you out. I’m still getting nowhere!

If you created a new account then they wouldn’t transfer stuff across. That’s why I say those who re-register as a ‘quick fix’ would be best advised to continue talking to support about their old subscription.
it doesn't matter if you wait or not....

'During the migration, only certain content could be brought across, this was only subscription information and not any historic content.'

it doesn't matter if you wait or not....

'During the migration, only certain content could be brought across, this was only subscription information and not any historic content.'

Something occurred to me after our posts. You said you ‘re-subscribed’. Surely if you are a subscriber you have access to all the Away Days, Training videos etc as part of even the lowest priced subscription? Even if you had bought some of these videos prior to subscribing, surely they are now available to you as a matter of course with your new £6 (or whatever price) subscription?

I take it it is normal not to be able to click on the match video link yet, it is greyed out on mine

Has anyone lost access to Rangers TV since they updated everything?

Re registered but I am not able to access anything and there appears to be no record of my subscription.

Emailed them about the issue and haven't had any feedback as of yet.

Anyone else had similar issues ?
Another terrible, unwieldy “upgrade” almost as good as the fiasco that is the ticketing site.

The people in the commercial department, in my opinion, are not fit for the job of promoting the commercial interests of a 21st century football team.

I take it it is normal not to be able to click on the match video link yet, it is greyed out on mine

I will post it again, just for you;)

Buttons should change from grey to red and go ‘live’ nearer kick-off mate. I was worried about that very thing leading up to the Stranraer game ha ha.

Yeah grey to red but no live stream yet. I am eagerly awaiting to test this stream in my hotel, if it doesn't work I am dashing to a nearby pub.

Something occurred to me after our posts. You said you ‘re-subscribed’. Surely if you are a subscriber you have access to all the Away Days, Training videos etc as part of even the lowest priced subscription? Even if had bought some of these videos prior to subscribing, surely they are now available to you as a matter of course with your new £6 (or whatever price) subscription?
I previously wasn't a subscriber as had no need to, so I just bought content on a as wanted/needed basis and over fair period I bought a lot of content, without warning that's all been removed, I'll subscribe now and probably replace my H&H sub with the official club one but its still an annoyance losing what essentially was a playlist. It's a bit like iTunes updating and reclaiming all the music you bought

Received an email yesterday to say my world pay subscription had been cancelled despite payment being rejected in Dec for no reason and me re registering last week. I seem to be able to access the site and watch player videos so hopefully all good for the game tonight.

Purchased a subscription today, it was a frustrating experience because when I clicked Pay or Pay by PayPal, nothing happened. Was as if they didn’t want my £60. Tried several times this afternoon, and eventually it worked.

I have limited confidence going by this and other threads but let’s see.

I previously wasn't a subscriber as had no need to, so I just bought content on a as wanted/needed basis and over fair period I bought a lot of content, without warning that's all been removed, I'll subscribe now and probably replace my H&H sub with the official club one but its still an annoyance losing what essentially was a playlist. It's a bit like iTunes updating and reclaiming all the music you bought

When you subscribe then, even if it’s the basic £6 a month subscription, you will be able to see every one of the videos that you had previously bought - and much, much more. So you won’t have your ‘playlist’ but you will be able to look through EVERY Training video, EVERY Away Days video etc. I’m not seeing what you are losing by subscribing,

I think rhe whole discussion started off on the wrong premise when you said you ‘re-subscribed’ when, it seems, you were never a subscriber and your post quoted above suggests you still aren’t a subscriber. I suspect you actually meant you had re-registered NOT ‘re-subscribed’.

I bought the game earlier and it’s showing under my account as being paid for. When I click on the match video it says I don’t have access. There is an option to buy it. I’ve bought it! Anyone?

I bought them games earlier and it’s showing under my account as being paid for. When I click on the match video it says I don’t have access. There is an option to buy it. I’ve bought it! Anyone?

I am the same mate, I think you are clicking a video that is part of the monthly sub, the live stream will appear below.

I hope.

Email just received from WorldPay advising rangers have cancelled the reoccurring transaction. My log in is fine as I sorted it out on Friday and updated my card details. When I log in it still says the £17.25 legacy subscription is in place.

I'm hoping it will still be fine for tonight

I'm in, pre-match build up has started early which is good.

Mine is certainly on and nothing yet.

It’s live now. Login to RangersTV then click on the Live tab (left hand side of the menu bar). Should see links to the video and audio feeds (in red). Click to play.

If neither is working for you then your purchase of the match would appear not to have registered. Go to your account page and it should be listed in there. I’m assuming here that you are not a subscriber to the Unlimited package.

It’s live now. Login to RangersTV then click on the Live tab (left hand side of the menu bar). Should see links to the video and audio feeds (in red). Click to play.

If neither is working for you then your purchase of the match would appear not to have registered. Go to your account page and it should be listed in there. I’m assuming here that you are not a subscriber to the Unlimited package.
Can you direct me to the pay for the match button, Please?

I had problems when the switch over first happened. I had to change my password as it wasnt letting me use my old one but anytime i requested the email it wouldnt show up, left it a few days and got the email instantly. Now logged back in and not had any issues, although the website is still a bit of a cluttered mess, dont think its much on an upgrade at all.

VPN is on. I've subscribed, there is a big white box on the right, is that where the button is supposed to be? I'm on a mac using chrome with Hola.

Subscribed to the unlimited package?

If so, it suggests your issue is with the Mac, Chrome or Hola. You can check your subscription first of all under the Account tab. Hopefully it shows Unlimited. After that all I can suggest is closing Chrome, clearing cache/cookies and then trying again. If that doesn't work, try using a different browser. Good Luck buddy.

I‘m unsure if you mean you‘ve subscribed to the Unlimited package or just the basic and are trying to buy the match. To buy the match you still need to click on the Subscribe to RangersTV tab - its the only way to buy an individual match - even if you are already a basic subscriber.

All I'm getting is the 'live coverage will appear here...' message and refreshing doesn't get me to the live stream

Back