Rangers TV issues after upgrade

Subscribed to the unlimited package?

If so, it suggests your issue is with the Mac, Chrome or Hola. You can check your subscription first of all under the Account tab. Hopefully it shows Unlimited. After that all I can suggest is closing Chrome, clearing cache/cookies and then trying again. If that doesn't work, try using a different browser. Good Luck buddy.

I‘m unsure if you mean you‘ve subscribed to the Unlimited package or just the basic and are trying to buy the match. To buy the match you still need to click on the Subscribe to RangersTV tab - its the only way to buy an individual match - even if you are already a basic subscriber.
I've got it working on Opera now. options to buy match were not showing using chrome.
Thanks anyway VB

I'm being asked to reset my password (haven't logged in for a while) but the reset link is dead.

Anything that can be done?

Playing really well tonight.
In a hotel and different setup- On the laptop, chrome, pureVpn.
Really good picture again but hasn't buffered once.

When I used to login, I used a username but now they only want an email addy that was used to register. Why no option to use username?? Both my email addys are not recognised. Posted off to say the least.

I'm being asked to reset my password (haven't logged in for a while) but the reset link is dead.

Anything that can be done?

You’ve left it very late mate. I think you will need to send another password reset request. On the bright side, at least it is recognising your email address - some haven’t been that fortunate. Once you get the reset you should be good to go - just gotta overcome that hurdle. Some have had to request multiple times.

looks like failure and I'll have to ask for my payment returned :mad:

How can you play it through the fire stick?
Use the silk browser. It may be on there already if not just search for it at the top and download it. Then navigate to RTV through it.

You will need to download a VPN onto your firestick first though. I use PIA but there's a fair few you can download onto the firestick including some free ones (tunnel bear I think is free). You'll be cutting it fine for kick off though!!

When I used to login, I used a username but now they only want an email addy that was used to register. Why no option to use username?? Both my email addys are not recognised. Posted off to say the least.

The reset has to be sent to the email address you have registered on RangersTV. if you haven’t kept it up to date it wont be recognised. Need to contact support.

You’ve left it very late mate. I think you will need to send another password reset request. On the bright side, at least it is recognising your email address - some haven’t been that fortunate. Once you get the reset you should be good to go - just gotta overcome that hurdle. Some have had to request multiple times.

Got it working. The trick was to copy and paste the reset link instead of just clicking on it. Managed to get it all sorted just as the whistle blew.

Mon the Gers!

How are people able to access this?

I’m an unlimited subscriber - have been for 4 years - and don’t use VpN as I’m overseas

All I am getting is Rangers TV live - a play icon - and nothing happening when clicking on it

Fkn amateur hour again

Just changed location to Sweden and it works. Seems wee Putin is a pape and has blocked RTV here

How are people able to access this?

I’m an unlimited subscriber - have been for 4 years - and don’t use VpN as I’m overseas

All I am getting is Rangers TV live - a play icon - and nothing happening when clicking on it

Fkn amateur hour again
refresh your page

refresh your page
I was doing that for about 12 minutes, progressively getting more and more foaming at the mouth as I did so whilst trying every browser on my phone and laptop in the process

Seems there are issues with playing videos where I am. Used the VPN to change location and it’s working fine now

Still not good. Can get it on my phone with a vpn perfect but won’t cast to Apple TV! Can’t get it to work at all on iPad and can get it to work on laptop nd play thru tv but freezes every ten minutes or so!!

Freezing every 5 minutes .

Who in the media department signed off on this garbage ,never had one issue before the downgrade as I’m calling it ,always watched on iPad and no issues now buffering all the time ,a fu cking joke

A horrible user experience

thanks

Freezing every 5 minutes .

Who in the media department signed off on this garbage ,never had one issue before the downgrade as I’m calling it ,always watched on iPad and no issues now buffering all the time ,a fu cking joke

A horrible user experience

thanks

Weird. As you know, usually fine for me. Tonight its a step up from fine. Not only has it been flawless, the picture seems much, much better.

I've now been told If I can't provide proof of purchase I'm not getting access! Shocking state of affairs that you pay upfront for a 12 month service then they change it 6 months in and stop you getting access to it. It's actually fucking criminal behaviour!

Its time the supporters liasion Greg got involved

must be literally 100’s of people with issues

Not Good Enough for a club our size

I restarted the browser. That worked.

Bloody hell, my suggestion was close the browser. Clear the cache/cookies. Effectively that would have achieved as much. Glad youre sorted - but you could have been there before kick-off if you’d listened.;):)

Never had any issues in the past. Been using it for years with a VPN. Utter dross tonight through.

Wee heads up folks.

If casting to Chromecast don't use the built in cast tab on the RTV player - cast from your own Chromecast icon.

(posted this in the wrong thread earlier)

An off night or are we just lacking quality in the absence of Alfie?

Tonight was the first time I’ve watched a live game on the new set up. It worked flawlessly for me using an iPad with my phone as a hotspot. I had feared it wouldn’t work properly, but it was perfect.

Utter pish yet again!! Ever since the change it has been crap. I have tried google chrome and the lowest setting totally unwatchable, waste of bloody money

I've now been told If I can't provide proof of purchase I'm not getting access! Shocking state of affairs that you pay upfront for a 12 month service then they change it 6 months in and stop you getting access to it. It's actually fucking criminal behaviour!

They'll be hoping you're one of the good guys and take a screenshot of your online bank statement when you purchased it and send them it as they have more than likely fucked up the membership.

Wee heads up folks.

If casting to Chromecast don't use the built in cast tab on the RTV player - cast from your own Chromecast icon.

(posted this in the wrong thread earlier)
Don’t know why but I can’t cast using the chromecast app anymore, used to be perfect too. It’s still fine with things like YouTube just not RTV. Had to settle with the last few on the IPad.

Back