Match Thread ** Aberdeen v Rangers - 3rd December 12:30 - Sky Sports **

That was a massive game for us, just massive. We bossed it form the start, the red card was an utter joke and then we held our nerves at the end to close of the two games with a well deserved 6 points from 6.

Special mention for Windass and Bates, the usual whipping boys played very well, with Windass putting in his best shift in a Rangers shirt to date.

Great result!

I’m off to the Champany Chop and Ale House to get full of meat and drink with a warm feeling inside! :D

Well done to young David Bates. Hasn’t played since August and grew in stature as the game progressed.
Thought he was terrific from the 1st minute. Never going to look comfortable on the ball, but takes up good defensive positions and shows real strength and power in a challenge, whether in the air or on the ground.

6 points off the sheep in two consecutive games

Brilliant Rangers, BRILLIANT.

Well done Murty....feckin hero !!

One former SPL hater put firmly in their place !!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder if the poet media will be reporting how 10 man Rangers beat Aberdeen like how they were saying we beat 10 man Aberdeen the other night?

Fantastic result. If someone had said a week ago we'd have taken six points from these two games I would have requested a drug and alcohol test.

Incredible turn around in the team. That looked like a vintage Walter performance of guts.

the lego eater has made a living doing what jack does and now Jack is the demon of scottish football

get it up ye ya shower pricks...........

you can't beat sheer will and termination with your agenda

very prowd prowd of that team today they all stepped up to the challenge

Yassss. Brilliant Rangers. We can still have a successful season. If we're consistent then it's in our hands. Aberdeen like I suspected are gash. We was out playing them till the referee had to get involved the little rat. Nevertheless we showed hunger and some steel. Murty really has been a breath of fresh air. Beats McInnes twice in one week. We lost Alves and Wilson later on, Morelos wasn't fit. It was definitely not our strongest team but we still got the job done. Well done Rangers and the bears that travelled up to support.

Great result Rangers now we need to kick on and have the mutants looking over their shoulders at us coming after them

Great performance, every single one of the boys stuck to their task. McCrorie immense yet again, Pena starting to prove the doubters wrong. Keep him in!

Young McCrorie would be in the next Scotland squad if he played for the vermin.

So I see Murty was getting the usual pelters for not changing it, not knowing what he's doing the usual pish about not being allowed to take Miller off.....

Turns out we saw the game out without too much discomfort.

Any apologies? Na didn't think so. Usual match thread nonsense, glad I avoid them now.

Well done Rangers, well done Graeme Murty.

Tav was man of the match for me. Bates was solid for his first game in a wee while. Jack was doing great till the referee fucked us over. McCrorie was excellent once again.

They all played quite well, foderingham should have kept out the free kick. Poor footwork and a weak hand

Decided to avoid the he last 20 minutes and distract myself by getting the Xmas decorations out of the loft. Great to come back down to see us having held on. Just need to settle my nerves for 10 minutes now.

Back