Match Thread ** Aberdeen v Rangers - 3rd December 12:30 - Sky Sports **

Walker is symptomatic of your average bhigot. They are genuinely terrified that we will overhaul them at some point.

They know they had their chance to kill us off, but now realise we are coming back slowly but surely. The last couple of performances should be raising positive comment from the assorted media, it would for any team bar us.

Say what you like about Boyd and the pish he spouts, but he can't help smirking anytime the camera has been on him the last 2 games.

I might be going overboard after a great win, but seeing that first goal again reminds me of the kind of header I used to see Derek Johnstone scoring. It was bloody brilliant.

Get right fucking in there!

Thought we'd end up drawing when Jack was sent off then again when they pulled one back but the team showed great mentality to hold on for the win.

Get it right up ye ya sheepy bastards!!

Last edited:
He should have, but I suspect even the SFA would blush at having to overturn a third out of four red cards for the same player.

It's ridiculous, he's played a great game to that point and then been red carded for winning the ball.

Jacks 'Moment of madness'......

for %^*& sake... he got the ball and followed through! and unlike Shinnie he didn't try to hurt someone

GET IT UP YEES

Correct, same referee at Partick Thistle away in the league, the same on Jack and Edwards didnt even get a yellow if memory serves me right deff not a red.

Credit to Bates, did what he had to do. Recovered well after a few loose early passes. Tav terrific and young Ross exudes confidence.

Calmed down a bit now. Well done Murty and the guys. Excellent result.

Think we need to take a leaf out of the scums book & start asking for “clarification” regarding ref decisions.

I really hope McInnes is not our new manager.

Oh wow.

The knives are out for Jack.

How on earth is he meant to move at speed, kick the ball without raising his leg and get it down quickly without moving into a target who is also approaching him at speed?

Well done Rangers against another cheating ref
No extra time in first half as Rangers had a dangerous free kick yet 4 mins in the second half
Sending off was a disgraceful decision

Don't overlook the fact that it was a previously booked Aberdeen player who committed the foul at that point.

The whole of the bbc team think it’s a red card, they are salivating over it. His momentum carried him through after getting the ball. No way he could stop carrying through on it. The bbc are really a bunch of rangers haters

On Tuesday I thought we would be 12 points behind the sheepshaggers. Delighted, though I thought Jack was crazy and could have cost us.

Absolutely, his leg is following through from cleanly winning the ball in the same motion. There is no intent. This should absolutely be rescinded. And Rangers should come out all guns blazing for once and demand to know why Jack is continually being wrongly red carded. This is well beyond a joke now.

And where does 4 minutes added time come from ?

The problem Jack will have is that in slow motion it looks absolutely shocking. I'll be amazed if it gets overturned.

the lego eater has made a living doing what jack does and now Jack is the demon of scottish football

get it up ye ya shower pricks...........

you can't beat sheer will and termination with your agenda

very prowd prowd of that team today they all stepped up to the challenge

Need s to appeal that red....cleared the ball and wasn't even looking at May. May went for a 50- 50 and came off worse. Simples.

Team showed great character after the sending off, well done to each and every one of them.
The running power of Miller, Windass and Holt made a huge difference and compensated for being a man short.
Plaudits to Bates for stepping up out of the blue.

The whole of the bbc team think it’s a red card, they are salivating over it. His momentum carried him through after getting the ball. No way he could stop carrying through on it. The bbc are really a bunch of rangers haters
McLean, miller and dodds all said when it happened it was never a red.
Gordon and English said it was a disgusting challenge.

Back