Match Thread ** Aberdeen v Rangers - 3rd December 12:30 - Sky Sports **

well done bears ,2 comprehensive tonkings of dolly in a couple of days, ,hope the new manager doesn't bring mclean with him,,hes been honking in both games

That chief inspector must be the highest payed ball boy at Pittodrie.

I have never seen anything like that in my life before!

Brilliant Rangers!

Very impressive week for Murty.

Certainly a tad strange we're now going to hire the twice defeated Aberdeen manager...

Well done on a good performance .

Played well and were the better team up until the sending off .

Showed real grit and determination after it , can't ask for much more than that from a Rangers side.

Absolutely bursting with pride in the lads today.

Two proper Rangers performances.

As an aside, don't think this did much for McInnes' chances.

Also, the cheating c(nts in black just get worse week after week as they get more and more desperate to keep us down. Shocking sending off decision

Well done, Gers!
An excellent victory against all odds at the end,
but the old Rangers-fighting-spirit shone through again.
Murty has done a good job with this team. Well done to him too.

Slowly, but surely we're getting there.

Thought we controlled the game until the sending off, even after that we didn't give much away.

Well played the entire team and in particular David Bates, hopefully there's a few from earlier on here who'll be man enough to admit they know f all about the game

Brilliant result, when you think we still have Alves, Morelas, and Dorrans to come. If only we had won just one of those games against either Hamilton or Dundee.

There is the basis of a good team there. If we can get the likes of Windass and Pena performing consistently 2nd place should be a foregone conclusion. Special mention for young Bates, played very well, although there were no failures.

Didn’t look good at all did he
Came in to the last ten minutes of the game so no idea why he went off (Wilson). Saw the shot of him in the dugout. Looked awful then they mentioned concussion. Really doesn't look good at all. Aged about ten years.

Well a right good few of posters owe young David Bates a HUGE apology, he played like a man today, are you man enough to say so.

What a performance Rangers well done every one of you.

As for that tit Rooney watch him at every dead ball situation he pushes two handed the player guarding the front area to clear the way for Considine and their other centre backs to get a free run. Happened when they hit the bar. Never a footballer.

Anybody else feel sick for the last 25mins!

Terrific result, good to see this team grind out a decent win and not lie down.

Ryan Jack will surely have that card rescinded (maybe a record by the end of the season if he keeps getting sent off for winning balls?)

Second place and County up next, a brilliant week of football for Rangers.

That was a massive game for us, just massive. We bossed it form the start, the red card was an utter joke and then we held our nerves at the end to close of the two games with a well deserved 6 points from 6.

Special mention for Windass and Bates, the usual whipping boys played very well, with Windass putting in his best shift in a Rangers shirt to date.

Great result!
Bates grew into that game. Tremendous stuff. McRorie had another solid outing, so much so that we're not even talking about him. Tav played well, as did Kenny Miller. Windass had a decent game and maybe tired a bit towards the end. But that's understandable.. A good man manager will get even more out of him and indeed this team. Someone like Derek McInnes.

Today and previous viewing of this Aberdeen team confirm why DM would be a poor manager for us. His teams are big and physical but they are never well drilled in terms of passing and movement.

So I see Murty was getting the usual pelters for not changing it, not knowing what he's doing the usual pish about not being allowed to take Miller off.....

Turns out we saw the game out without too much discomfort.

Any apologies? Na didn't think so. Usual match thread nonsense, glad I avoid them now.

Well done Rangers, well done Graeme Murty.

Lay off, every çunt was shitting their pants! Murty will get his due plaudits :)

Well done Josh, I hope your dad takes you out for a pint to celebrate Really glad he scored - especially against them - will lift his confidence. Oh and well done GM, so happy for him too, he deserves massive plaudits for both displays. Now let's have some of the same belief against the mentally challengeds.

oedhu4qv.jpg

How did this team lose to Ham/Dundee. Playing like this we should have destroyed them. A terrific 6 points.

All to do with desire.

When we play with it we are a solid team who can beat anybody (even the tims).

When we dont, we are weak and capable of losing to every team.

If McIness can keep this level of desire and intensity up we will finish 2nd easily.

Truly a tremendous team effort. Yes I could be critical of some individual contributions and errors, but 12 v 10, and a long 90+ minutes of heart stopping endurance. Well done the Rangers , and thanks for Murty in his temporary role.

Reactions: TQ3
Anybody else feel sick for the last 25mins!

Terrific result, good to see this time grind out a decent win and not lie down.

Ryan Jack will surely have that card rescinded (maybe a record by the end of the season if he keeps getting sent off for winning balls?)

Second place and County up next, a brilliant week of football for Rangers.

He should have, but I suspect even the SFA would blush at having to overturn a third out of four red cards for the same player.

Brilliant result,a bit frustrating losing that goal right after scoring as it gave them a lift but seen it out.
To be honest i was not expecting 6 points from those games on the back of those two defeats,well done the players and murty.

This feels like a turning point for this squad. We might look back at this week come the end of the season as a huge week.

It wasn't a tackle he went for the ball and won it. It wasnt a red for me.
Absolutely, his leg is following through from cleanly winning the ball in the same motion. There is no intent. This should absolutely be rescinded. And Rangers should come out all guns blazing for once and demand to know why Jack is continually being wrongly red carded. This is well beyond a joke now.

And where does 4 minutes added time come from ?

If it wasn't for those stupid defeats to accies/Dundee,we would be well clear in 2nd place.

Great hard fought victory for us today. Thought Ryan Jack was MOTM until his red card, great header from Wilson for the first goal.

Jacks gone in expecting a solid 50/50.
May shat it and pulled out. Jacks momentum took him through.

Can see why sent him off but could easily been a booking.

But never a deliberate stamp.

Back