McInnes it is not - Staying with the sheep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stewart Robertson - "Derek, Tony. Welcome. We'd like you to become the new Rangers management team."
DM - "Hell yeah. When can we start?"
TD - "Abso... (phone rings)...sorry, need to take this....Hello...Hello...Ma?..yes Ma, meeting them now...but...Ma....Ma...but...but....put Da on....put Da on....PUT MA DA OAN... (waves apologetically at Stewart and DM)..sorry guys, won't be a minute...Hello...Hello..Da...yes...Da...no...Da list...Da no...but listen....but....put wee Sean on....Da...Da....put wee Sean on...."

That’s the spirit Docherty.

Two moderators (Empire and DocStone) have posted on here umpteen times that Ferguson is NOT going to be part of any backroom team so stop trying to spread this nonsense.

Well mate I can only tell you what I’ve been told and the source is good although Ferguson isn’t a certainty yet but the rest are.

My only concern is that if the rumours are true of the assistant manager having staunch republican leanings then we should be saying that DM is welcome however he's not. This rumour, if true, could come back and bite him on the erse. This is the Glasgow fishbowl. There are no levels people won't go to to get a story.

Well mate I can only tell you what I’ve been told and the source is good although Ferguson isn’t a certainty yet but the rest are.
It's common knowledge at this point that McInnes is a certainty and that it's highly likely he'll bring his own backroom staff, however Ferguson is not going to be part of anything.

Bringing Ferguson back to Rangers is like a married man bringing his ex bird into the marital home to help raise his kids.

The wife doesn't understand it, the ex just happened to be an excellent ride once upon a time, and the mad bitch as her eyes on the master bedroom.

The pool of talent open to us really is limited if this is the peak of our aspirations. Or the people that run our football club and our Manager to be are totally clueless.

Cantona, is that you?

What a lot of shite. Stuff like this should see the thread locked. Just such obvious lies

Ok mate you believe what you want not going to argue with you .

McInnes , Docherty and Marshall have all agreed to sign up a few things are still being ironed out between us and Dolly and I have no idea what the Ferguson hold up is as I was only told he wasn’t a 100% but McInnes wants him .

I have known Tony Docherty for 25 years - he is not "Selik Minded" - when I worked beside him all those years ago his passion was Football - Football development with a love of the game and not one club !!!
He is a gem of a guy - and no, I am not a "timposter" !
There are some mischief makers here s we all know trying to upset the applecart - but trust me Docherty is a class coach and was rated as a top coach at a very young age - , McInnes saw his ability and has stuck by him !!!

Encouraging reading and good to see someone with actual knowledge of the man rather than the knee jerk reaction of some.

It's common knowledge at this point that McInnes is a certainty and that it's highly likely he'll bring his own backroom staff, however Ferguson is not going to be part of anything.

Won’t argue with you mate let’s just wait and see ,

I think Ferguson would be a terrible appointment and would much rather JJ was kept by I’ve been told he’s dropping down to the U20s and Ferguson has been lined up for his job.

My source tells me the 7th Dec is “the day”.....

If it’s not today it’ll be the 8th, 9th or 10th..... maybe even next week.

Take it or leave it. I’m just passing on what I’ve been told. :)

Be very surprised if Ferguson got a job after publicly criticising the board for the time taken to appoint a Manager. Not really a good starting points, however being of a similar age, he and I have some mutual friends and they say it's on the cards if McInnes comes in. . I don't know if that's Barry's wishful thinking or if it has been discussed.

I'd be surprised if the board would want B F for a number of reasons.

I totally agree hopefully that bit isn’t correct but nothing would surprise me.

As I said the Ferguson info was far more sketchy but it was passed off as fact that Murty and JJ were going back to the U20s

I totally agree hopefully that bit isn’t correct but nothing would surprise me.

As I said the Ferguson info was far more sketchy but it was passed off as fact that Murty and JJ were going back to the U20s
I really hope JJ doesn't bumped off for Ferguson but maybe Murty has requested JJ goes down and helps him as they seem to have a good working relationship?

It's been quoted a few times that McInnes does not like the DoF concept and prefers total control.

This could be rubbish. I'm only going by comments made on here.....
The DoF is going nowhere and outlined at the AGM he is here to assist and lay foundations down.

It has always puzzled me if Barry really is as bad an influence as folk on here would make you believe, why just about every manager at every club he's played for has made him captain?

:rolleyes:

The abuse Barry Ferguson gets on here is truly beyond me. I just don't get it.

Me? I love the wee guy.

Would I like to see him back at Rangers as part of the new backroom team? Absolutely!

Will it happen? I don't think so.

The abuse Barry Ferguson gets on here is truly beyond me. I just don't get it.

Me? I love the wee guy.

Would I like to see him back at Rangers as part of the new backroom team? Absolutely!

Will it happen? I don't think so.
You don’t get it? What bit of do you not get? He is a treacherous wee sod that should be chased from Ibrox

Here's hoping we get confirmation today. If the Sheep have their pre match presser today you'd like to think it'll be sorted for then one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back