McInnes it is not - Staying with the sheep

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we now have Barry Ferguson coming but he's bad. JJ to be maybe going because if bad Barry. Now McInnes will get rid if the DOF who has put him up as the best candidate because he doesn't like them:D

This thread is awesome mental but awesome.
It's honestly one of the most mental threads I've seen in here for a while.This Docherty is Neil Lennon MK2 pish needs to stop as well.

It’s not that Barry is a bad influence - he’s just not very bright. And he made a complete mess of his one coaching job - at Clyde. There’s nothing to say he would bring anything to Ibrox. Surely people learned under McCoist that good players means nothing in coaching terms.

You don’t get it? What bit of do you not get? He is a treacherous wee sod that should be chased from Ibrox

Treacherous ? Have a word ,absolutely baffling ,yes he’s said some daft things however he’s a hall of famer in my eyes ,be careful sunshine or you’ll have no former players to appreciate if you are so judgemental ,each to their own but I’m glad I’m not you .

So we now have Barry Ferguson coming but he's bad. JJ to be maybe going because of bad Barry. Now McInnes will get rid if the DOF who has put him up as the best candidate because he doesn't like them:D

This thread is awesome mental but awesome.

It's the gift that keeps giving

Be very surprised if Ferguson got a job after publicly criticising the board for the time taken to appoint a Manager. Not really a good starting points, however being of a similar age, he and I have some mutual friends and they say it's on the cards if McInnes comes in. . I don't know if that's Barry's wishful thinking or if it has been discussed.
Ferguson has already stated that he's never even been approached on the matter.

It's honestly one of the most mental threads I've seen in here for a while.This Docherty is Neil Lennon MK2 pish needs to stop as well.

It's like a big competition to see who can hate something the most and scream about it the loudest.

At least we know if we lose a game under the new management to log out:D

This thread is a load of nonsense can anyone give an update on appointment? Is it expected today?

It has always puzzled me if Barry really is as bad an influence as folk on here would make you believe, why just about every manager at every club he's played for has made him captain?

:rolleyes:
McLeish made him captain. The other two left him in place, until Smith finally got tired of his behaviour

Aberdeen have made a Donald duck of this.

If they are waiting for Mcinnes to resign what are Aberdeen going to do if he tells Milne he wants to talk to Rangers and refuses to resign until he's done so and made up his mind. Why should he resign? Technically he could come and talk to the Rangers board and decide its not for him.

Aberdeen cant carry on with a manager that doesn't want to manage them. they'd have three options.

1. Garden Leave.
2. Carry on as normal with a manager who doesnt want to be there.
3. Allow him to talk and find a replacement.

option three is the best option for Aberdeen and Mciness shouldn't feel forced into resigning.

McLeish made him captain. The other two left him in place, until Smith finally got tired of his behaviour
Souness made him Blackburn’s captain.

Also it was Advocaat who made him Rangers captain originally. Eck made him captain in his second spell and at Birmingham.

He was stripped of it twice at the club it mattered most to him.

Le Guen was a fraud who couldn't wait to get out of here, I won't criticise him too much for that.

He acted like a f*nny with Scotland and Walter dealt with him accordingly. It's funny though how everybody pure loves Shagger McGregor but hate Barry when they both committed the same crime for Scotland...

Back to my original point though, you don't get made captain of every club you play for by a succession of top managers if you are a bad influence on players in the dressing room. That is a fact.

Poor Murty must be holding his head in his hands. After thinking he'd managed his last game and the pressure was off, it looks like he's still going to be in the dugout for Saturday.

Advocate made him captain, so did McLeish on his return. He then went onto to captain Birmingham & Blackpool.

Im not fussed about him coming back but the guy was a born winner & good influence wherever he went.

See the sheep have a press conference scheduled for 1pm today although it’s more to do with the Dundee game.

What have i missed in the last 25 pages? Anything exciting or are we still comparing Pedro and Mcinnes? And did we find out if Docherty is rabid or no?

Aberdeen have made a Donald duck of this.

If they are waiting for Mcinnes to resign what are Aberdeen going to do if he tells Milne he wants to talk to Rangers and refuses to resign until he's done so and made up his mind. Why should he resign? Technically he could come and talk to the Rangers board and decide its not for him.

Aberdeen cant carry on with a manager that doesn't want to manage them. they'd have three options.

1. Garden Leave.
2. Carry on as normal with a manager who doesnt want to be there.
3. Allow him to talk and find a replacement.

option three is the best option for Aberdeen and Mciness shouldn't feel forced into resigning.

It’s all posturing for Dolly fans as far as I am aware it’s all very amicable between us and Aberdeen .

would never criticise Barry for the Scotland debacle - him and McGregor were hung out to dry by the Yahoo minded at that level to protect Mongo

i'm more disappointed with his media work in recent years

if he's given a role, he'll give his all i'm sure

Maybe not criticise him for the drinking part but what went after he deserves criticism.
He was told by Walter to keep his head down and he pulled the 2 finger salute at Hampden.
If he cant respect someone like Walter he is never going to respect Del.

Big Sam took his first session at Everton on the friday and was in the dugout on saturday.

Could still happen if McInnes if done today.
Hibs away is a hell of a baptism of fire.

Would be good for Murty to get the three wins as a wee memento of his time in charge.

I'm sure McInnes will not be daunted at the thought of going to Easter Rd, in fact he should relish such a challenge.

Just look at the state of this comment on the sheep forum :p

It is what will happen

We aren't the same Aberdeen as 7 years ago, we don't get treated like this

WE deliver the hammer blows, not the other way around

They've won the battle (6 pointer) but we will come out of the whole thing stronger and win the war

Big Sam took his first session at Everton on the friday and was in the dugout on saturday.

Could still happen if McInnes if done today.
Hibs away is a hell of a baptism of fire.

Not necessarily a bad thing imo if HIVs is his first game. Players will be looking to impress and could give us that boost to pick up 3 points against TLB and his band of pricks.

Be very surprised if Ferguson got a job after publicly criticising the board for the time taken to appoint a Manager. Not really a good starting points, however being of a similar age, he and I have some mutual friends and they say it's on the cards if McInnes comes in. . I don't know if that's Barry's wishful thinking or if it has been discussed.

He didn't just criticise the board, it was the "whole Club" he called classless. That's you, if your a shareholder, me, everyone who works for the Club from the ground staff to the chairman.

That demonstrates that far from learning from past indiscretions as he claims, he has yet to learn to engage his brain.

It is what will happen

We aren't the same Aberdeen as 7 years ago, we don't get treated like this

WE deliver the hammer blows, not the other way around

They've won the battle (6 pointer) but we will come out of the whole thing stronger and win the war

Frightening to think what goes on inside the head of the sheepy.

They live in their own wee world. Delusional doesn't come close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back