Match Thread ** Rangers v Ross County - RangersTV.tv Only **

I might be a bit presumptuous but we won't win this game...unless a miricle happens,we really need to get a PROPER manager in pronto or the fans will leave

The players haven’t got the mental strength. There are no winners in this group

BBC match report saying Ross County have had 59% possesion that should never happen at Ibrox!
They are sitting in playing on the counter. I don't think that is entirely accurate. Knocking on the door, will be level by half time I think.

I have no doubt we will win toDay but but for me there's a common denominator.. miller up front and putting in alves.. I don't care if hee's a European champion hee's fucking awful n causes problems.. feel for young bates

They are playing 5 in the middle.

Candieas is a winger, Pena is not going to make too many tackles.

Holt and McCrorrie are being run ragged.

If this is still the same in the second half I bet Murty will wait too late to try and change things and probably not make 3 subs either

There’s questions over Pena’s weight but see the Ross County no.11, he’s Mark Yardley levels of overweight...and we’re losing to this mob

Two wide players on the park and losing again. There was me thinking we sorted the formation out.

This half hour should put paid to the Murty for manager lunacy. Don’t get me wrong he is not to blame for anything but a decent manager would not have started the team he sent out.

Back