Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

It's staggering that someone could sanction that for publication, far less actually write it. It certainly shows up the Notional for the ludicrous content it regularly churns out.
It's obviously been written by the biggest and most shameless paedophile apologist they could dig up.
One thing though, it's to be hoped that ridiculously partisan nonsense like this is picked up on by fans of other clubs who are being named who will hopefully see it for what it is, and start applying proper blame to where it deserves.

Does anyone get the feeling that they all know and just don't give a F--K?

With the amount of people contacting the head honchos at Addidas there's no way they did know. I also suspect they've known for at least a year and chose to do nothing.

It's actually sickening and shows that these big corporate's are only interested in making money and don't give a damn about child abuse

With the amount of people contacting the head honchos at Addidas there's no way they did know. I also suspect they've known for at least a year and chose to do nothing.

It's actually sickening and shows that these big corporate's are only interested in making money and don't give a damn about child abuse
For nearly 2 years now there have been people in the background contacting adidas. They have been given facts, both in their European headquarters and in America.
It’s obvious that money comes first to these big corporations. I can also say they are not the only ones who have been notified with the truth at Celtic Football Club.
Like you say, Adidas are well aware of this issue and have chosen to turn a blind eye.

Dark arts maybe but the facts are simple

All the convictions in Scotland are associated with one club, and one club only.
That's the intended message starting to get into the media "Children's Charities have accused Scottish Football Clubs of failing to protect young players " This is the start of their PR company manoeuvres to include ALL Football Clubs but as you say mate only one Club and one Club only is associated with sexual abuse of young kids . This is just side swerving tactics to allow them to mix in with the all teams are guilty , not just us routine . :mad: Anything to avoid justice and cheat the victims out of what they are due .

Last edited:
For nearly 2 years now there have been people in the background contacting adidas. They have been given facts, both in their European headquarters and in America.
It’s obvious that money comes first to these big corporations. I can also say they are not the only ones who have been notified with the truth at Celtic Football Club.
Like you say, Adidas are well aware of this issue and have chosen to turn a blind eye.

2 years!! That's even worse!! I know there's lots of people in the back ground been contacting their sponsors etc and didn't realise it had been going on for this long. Yet none of these companies have distanced themselves ?

Makes me sick

It's staggering that someone could sanction that for publication, far less actually write it. It certainly shows up the Notional for the ludicrous content it regularly churns out.
It's obviously been written by the biggest and most shameless paedophile apologist they could dig up.
One thing though, it's to be hoped that ridiculously partisan nonsense like this is picked up on by fans of other clubs who are being named who will hopefully see it for what it is, and start applying proper blame to where it deserves.
I didn’t know there was ever a newspaper called the National , it must be paper for likeminded folk as that article had no general fairness in it

I didn’t know there was ever a newspaper called the National , it must be paper for likeminded folk as that article had no general fairness in it
It never does when it comes to this issue. They can’t be seen to upset their core voters. This is why they will attempt to tie in every club. Even though there is only one club with convictions like mentioned previously.
I’ve confronted the National a few times now reference some of their articles. Let’s just say they don’t like criticism.

None of the German newspapers interested in this scandal or has that been tried also ?

None of the German newspapers interested in this scandal or has that been tried also ?
German newspapers have not been contacted by our group. We have contacted other clubs forums in the past in mainland Europe. This was before the Alex Thomson piece. Also club forums in England were also contacted. A few were apprehensive of getting involved due to legalities which is understandable at the time. Now that the Thomson piece has gone out then it will be worth trying again.

It never does when it comes to this issue. They can’t be seen to upset their core voters. This is why they will attempt to tie in every club. Even though there is only one club with convictions like mentioned previously.
I’ve confronted the National a few times now reference some of their articles. Let’s just say they don’t like criticism.

BN, I sit here having taken a break from reading about this stuff for a while. I tried the twitter thing thinking I could somehow help but it was a shock to the system to say the least. I’m not the type of character who can cope with that crap.

There is a genuine evil out there, or to be more accurate, in our midst. In no way is it unique to us, but we (as a country) try to portray ourselves as being a leading nation in the world we live in.

As long as this stain of industrial scale child sex abuse is brushed under the carpet, Scotland can never claim any moral superiority.

You guys on here, the victims and the relatives involved in this fight will get justice one day. Maybe it’ll be even too late for me to see it come about. These things take time.

But in the meantime I can only express the thanks and admiration of this one distant individual to you, Grigio, JF and the others who are In the forefront of keeping up the fight to see the whole truth come out. It can’t be easy but you’ll ultimately come out on top.

IB.

BN94; Am I correct in thinking this bastardized from the Nazis web paper "Bella Caledonia", seem to remember they were connected?

I sent an email to Jackson Carlaw, Richard Leonard and Willie Rennie, see below.

Evening Gents,

I would appreciate it if you could tell me why child abuse in Scottish Football was excluded from the Lady Smith inquiry and what your respective parties views were on this?

I would also like your respective parties to campaign for an independent inquiry (independent from SNP interference, which might mean another countries football governing body being invited to investigate) into the heinous crime of child abuse in Scottish football and the proven historic cover up of abuse at Celtic Boys Club/Celtic Football Club which has been ignored 40 odd years. This inquiry would cover all clubs in Scottish football.

I can not believe this was not the number one priority in the Scottish parliament ( before Corona virus of course), and anybody who does not think the same will be forever remembered in history as the people who did not speak up for our innocent children.

I know for a fact that a victim's ( Andrew Gray ) mother and sister have been completely ignored by the Justice Secretary on numerous occasions for an explanation as to why the SNP GOVERNMENT would not instigate an independent inquiry.

This is an open goal for the opposition parties.

Best Regards.

I can confirm that today I have had a reply from Willie Rennie in which he attached a read only PDF file. In that file is a request from Willie Rennie to Nicola Sturgeon to advise why football was not included in Lady Smith's inquiry and also a request to hold an indepent inquiry into the child abuse at Celtic Boys Club.

Will let all know if the other two move on this.

Good for you. More power to your elbow.

I sent an email to Jackson Carlaw, Richard Leonard and Willie Rennie, see below.

Evening Gents,

I would appreciate it if you could tell me why child abuse in Scottish Football was excluded from the Lady Smith inquiry and what your respective parties views were on this?

I would also like your respective parties to campaign for an independent inquiry (independent from SNP interference, which might mean another countries football governing body being invited to investigate) into the heinous crime of child abuse in Scottish football and the proven historic cover up of abuse at Celtic Boys Club/Celtic Football Club which has been ignored 40 odd years. This inquiry would cover all clubs in Scottish football.

I can not believe this was not the number one priority in the Scottish parliament ( before Corona virus of course), and anybody who does not think the same will be forever remembered in history as the people who did not speak up for our innocent children.

I know for a fact that a victim's ( Andrew Gray ) mother and sister have been completely ignored by the Justice Secretary on numerous occasions for an explanation as to why the SNP GOVERNMENT would not instigate an independent inquiry.

Best Regards.

I can confirm that today I have had a reply from Willie Rennie in which he attached a read only PDF file. In that file is a request from Willie Rennie to Nicola Sturgeon to advise why football was not included in Lady Smith's inquiry and also a request to hold an indepent inquiry into the child abuse at Celtic Boys Club.

Well done sir.

First the SFA review and now the coronavirus. Keep on running Humza. Soon there will be nothing left for you to hide behind. I’m watching your Twitter account daily.
This man is an absolute disgrace to Scotland and humanity. When all this starts coming out then it will show how under qualified this individual is to deal with this situation. Not to mention it’s his beloved club he is protecting.
I must say also that it’s comical watching the Celtic Star trying to show the moral high ground. Along with the little minions on Twitter.
All nowhere to be seen over the past couple of years and now they blame the SFA. Trying their hardest to gain quotes from victims. They will go to any level. Your club is being found out. Along with each apologist that defends them on social media I have a wee message for you. Your day is coming.
When they thought their club was going to be in the firing line they rolled out the lets not upset the victims card. What do they want done to the SFA as punishment. Should it still all be forgotten?

Saw a link to an Alex Thomson podcast online with some Yesser Celtic fan called and he's heavily shamed Celtic in it but also said we were part of 'their network'.

Never elaborated with any proof but it was a strange comment. Not sure he's done with the case or not but did say he can't believe how few people are interested in taking it further.

When they thought their club was going to be in the firing line they rolled out the lets not upset the victims card. What do they want done to the SFA as punishment. Should it still all be forgotten?

They want to blame the SFA as its not the fault of their poor club? Thats quite staggering when you contrast their rules a few years back when they wanted our club hammered for the actions of 1 man who involved us in a legal tax avoidance scheme. This on the other hand is decades of child rape being intentionally covered up that we are talking about here. All they want is to dodge the consequences of their actions and their responsibility to the victims. Along with their nationalist supporters they just dont care, they are happy to make the rules up and pass the blame as they go along.

Scotland is a broken country.

Evening Gents,

Best Regards.

Willie Rennie will support you mate. Carlaw will too.

Coach ‘trafficked boys over border’

Evidence has emerged which suggests a former Rangers and Hibernian youth coach was a prolific abuser
PA
Marc Horne
Tuesday March 17 2020, 12.01am GMT, The Times

A former Rangers and Hibernian youth coach trafficked young players across the border so he could abuse them and introduce them to other predators.

Gordon Neely, who also coached with Dundee United and Edinburgh youth side Hutchison Vale, faced accusations but was never convicted before he died of cancer in 2014, aged 62.

However, new evidence has emerged which suggests he was a prolific abuser who worked with other paedophiles in northwest England.

The Times understands that a number of Neely’s victims have given evidence to the independent review into sexual abuse in Scottish football, whose final report is due within weeks.

One man told how Neely took him and other Hutchison Vale players to a tournament in Stockport, Greater Manchester, in the early 1980s.

“We stayed at a YMCA,” he said. “There was a swimming pool and Neely introduced us to men there who were naked. Why on earth did a guy who lived in Edinburgh organise a tournament 250 miles away down in England? He did that so he could get us away from our families and abuse us.”
Crewe Alexandra were involved in the tournament but the survivor does not recall meeting Barry Bennell, a prolific paedophile who worked as a youth scout for the club.
However, Steve Walters, director of the Offside Trust, a support group for abuse victims, believes Neely and Bennell exchanged grooming tactics.
Both men would terrify young players with ghost stories and “haunted house” pranks before abusing them. Victims of Neely told how he hosted “ghost weekends” at an outdoor retreat centre in Perthshire, where he would encourage boys to go to his room if they were frightened. “The techniques used by Bennell and Neely are too similar for it to be a coincidence,” Mr Walters said.
Police Scotland confirmed last month they were investigating claims that a paedophile network had preyed on young footballers.
It came after the independent review, commissioned by the Scottish FA, received “substantive” new evidence of an organised cross-border abuse ring.
In January The Times published allegations that Bennell and Jim McCafferty, a former Celtic kit man and Celtic Boys Club coach, were part of a group that trafficked young players. Bennell, 66, is serving a 31-year sentence for 50 charges of child sexual abuse, while McCafferty, 74, was jailed last year for molesting young players over 24 years.
One survivor, Malcolm Rodger, 49, has waived his right of anonymity to claim he was abused separately by McCafferty and Bennell after being introduced to them by Bill Kelly, his former coach at the now defunct West Lothian club Uphall Saints.
Kelly, 84, admitted abusing 12 boys over a 22-year period but served just one year in prison in 1987. Another of his victims claimed that Kelly was an associate of Harry Dunn, the former Rangers and Liverpool youth scout, who died before he could stand trial on abuse charges in 2017.
Kelly denies having any connection with Bennell, Dunn or McCafferty.

Thanks to everyone of you that has helped out and donated to the crowd fund raiser. Now at nearly £5.5k. Please spread this around #y1year. Bill Kelly received just a 1 year sentence for sexually abusing and rape of me and others over a 22 year period. In the same court in the same month a man was sentenced to 4 months for exposing himself to a grown women as she stepped of the bus on her way home from work.#y1year

Thanks to everyone of you that has helped out and donated to the crowd fund raiser. Now at nearly £5.5k. Please spread this around #y1year. Bill Kelly received just a 1 year sentence for sexually abusing and rape of me and others over a 22 year period. In the same court in the same month a man was sentenced to 4 months for exposing himself to a grown women as she stepped of the bus on her way home from work.#y1year

An absolute scandal the sentences that are handed out in this shitehole of a country.

Email to Kasper Rorsted Adidas C.E.O.
To:kasper.rorsted@adidas-group.com

Tue, 17 Mar at 06:39

Dear Kasper,

Following a lengthy effort to save your company the embarrassment of funding an organisation complicit in the operation of a paedophile ring, you have made your choice, which will I guarantee you,
will be a decision detrimental to your former World class company, with a now toxic reputation.

You cannot say you were not warned Kasper, on behalf of the Hundreds of poor victims who have suffered abuse at the hands of employees of Celtic F.C., our group will, through social media enlighten the world as to the lack of morals and integrity of Adidas , indeed "Predators made for Predators.!"

As Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto famously quoted at the Pearl Harbor attack. "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant!" , Kasper we will now be that sleeping giant for Adidas.

Yours Abhorrently

R.K.

Evidence has emerged which suggests a former Rangers and Hibernian youth coach was a prolific abuser
PA
Marc Horne

A former Rangers and Hibernian youth coach trafficked young players across the border so he could abuse them and introduce them to other predators.

Gordon Neely, who also coached with Dundee United and Edinburgh youth side Hutchison Vale, faced accusations but was never convicted before he died of cancer in 2014, aged 62.

However, new evidence has emerged which suggests he was a prolific abuser who worked with other paedophiles in northwest England.

The Times understands that a number of Neely’s victims have given evidence to the independent review into sexual abuse in Scottish football, whose final report is due within weeks.

One man told how Neely took him and other Hutchison Vale players to a tournament in Stockport, Greater Manchester, in the early 1980s.

“We stayed at a YMCA,” he said. “There was a swimming pool and Neely introduced us to men there who were naked. Why on earth did a guy who lived in Edinburgh organise a tournament 250 miles away down in England? He did that so he could get us away from our families and abuse us.”
Crewe Alexandra were involved in the tournament but the survivor does not recall meeting Barry Bennell, a prolific paedophile who worked as a youth scout for the club.
However, Steve Walters, director of the Offside Trust, a support group for abuse victims, believes Neely and Bennell exchanged grooming tactics.
Both men would terrify young players with ghost stories and “haunted house” pranks before abusing them. Victims of Neely told how he hosted “ghost weekends” at an outdoor retreat centre in Perthshire, where he would encourage boys to go to his room if they were frightened. “The techniques used by Bennell and Neely are too similar for it to be a coincidence,” Mr Walters said.
Police Scotland confirmed last month they were investigating claims that a paedophile network had preyed on young footballers.
It came after the independent review, commissioned by the Scottish FA, received “substantive” new evidence of an organised cross-border abuse ring.
In January The Times published allegations that Bennell and Jim McCafferty, a former Celtic kit man and Celtic Boys Club coach, were part of a group that trafficked young players. Bennell, 66, is serving a 31-year sentence for 50 charges of child sexual abuse, while McCafferty, 74, was jailed last year for molesting young players over 24 years.
One survivor, Malcolm Rodger, 49, has waived his right of anonymity to claim he was abused separately by McCafferty and Bennell after being introduced to them by Bill Kelly, his former coach at the now defunct West Lothian club Uphall Saints.
Kelly, 84, admitted abusing 12 boys over a 22-year period but served just one year in prison in 1987. Another of his victims claimed that Kelly was an associate of Harry Dunn, the former Rangers and Liverpool youth scout, who died before he could stand trial on abuse charges in 2017.
(unts are still trying with all their might to get us involved despite their constant denial, internal investigations and separate entities

PA
Marc Horne

As far as I’m concerned, the more clubs linked the better - it’s the only way there’ll be an independent inquiry.

And, bear in mind, Rangers have done the right thing concerning Neely - which will highlight Hibs (in)actions in this.

Evening Gents,

Best Regards.

Brilliant Pal

Email to Kasper Rorsted Adidas C.E.O.
To:kasper.rorsted@adidas-group.com

Tue, 17 Mar at 06:39

Dear Kasper,

Following a lengthy effort to save your company the embarrassment of funding an organisation complicit in the operation of a paedophile ring, you have made your choice, which will I guarantee you,
will be a decision detrimental to your former World class company, with a now toxic reputation.

You cannot say you were not warned Kasper, on behalf of the Hundreds of poor victims who have suffered abuse at the hands of employees of Celtic F.C., our group will, through social media enlighten the world as to the lack of morals and integrity of Adidas , indeed "Predators made for Predators.!"

As Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto famously quoted at the Pearl Harbor attack. "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant!" , Kasper we will now be that sleeping giant for Adidas.

Yours Abhorrently

R.K.

A worldwide brand like Adidas could well prove to be the link to get this message outwith of Scotland than other more obvious routes. They cannot say they weren't aware who and what they are dealing with, thanks to your diligence R.K.

Any right-minded individual would find all the evidence provided to them to be shocking without a doubt. One would assume a married father with four kids would do so, however, one has rubber-stamped this deal.
This opens a legitimate avenue to every club or organisations who are sponsored or wear Adidas apparel, what would they think of the decision made?

The predators for predators deal might be the worst partnership for both parties ever done, filthy lucre indeed.

Hell mend you, Kasper Rorsted, You have brought shame to your own door.

As far as I’m concerned, the more clubs linked the better - it’s the only way there’ll be an independent inquiry.

And, bear in mind, Rangers have done the right thing concerning Neely - which will highlight Hibs (in)actions in this.
Exactly this.
Some may remember that I posted last year that there were alleged victims of Neely with Thompson solicitors. This article that was printed this morning shows Neely’s previous employers and that in this case the abuse took place whilst he was at Hutchison Vale.
Obviously the point scorers amongst the filth will latch onto this as it will be a temporary deflection from the crimes committed by their club and their employees.
Like stated above, let’s get it all out in the aim of getting a full independent inquiry to uncover more crimes committed by Celtic employees and the individuals that have aided in hiding the truth.

Trying to take some emotion out I simply don’t understand how this sentencing works. What is the justification for that to be a year. There surely is some kind of comparative work done vs other crimes and the relative sentence length vs the crime committed. Baffling.
Buckster all the best to you pal

Last edited:
Yes we really do appear to be soft on paedos. Take a look at sentencing down south or across to USA, much harder line as it should be.
The implications behind soft sentencing for bheasts is the really frightening part folk get longer for growing plants ffs this country has become a a peadophiles dream (or has it aye been this way?) it is fucking sickening.

A worldwide brand like Adidas could well prove to be the link to get this message outwith of Scotland than other more obvious routes. They cannot say they weren't aware who and what they are dealing with, thanks to your diligence R.K.

Any right-minded individual would find all the evidence provided to them to be shocking without a doubt. One would assume a married father with four kids would do so, however, one has rubber-stamped this deal.
This opens a legitimate avenue to every club or organisations who are sponsored or wear Adidas apparel, what would they think of the decision made?

The predators for predators deal might be the worst partnership for both parties ever done, filthy lucre indeed.

Hell mend you, Kasper Rorsted, You have brought shame to your own door.

Adidas have active social media sites. Might a few factual comments get the message out there. Notice some Man Utd fans have made comments regards their sponsorship and the Glazers.

The-Times-Gordon-Neely-celtic-boys-club-IMG-2382.jpg

They want to blame the SFA as its not the fault of their poor club? Thats quite staggering when you contrast their rules a few years back when they wanted our club hammered for the actions of 1 man who involved us in a legal tax avoidance scheme. This on the other hand is decades of child rape being intentionally covered up that we are talking about here. All they want is to dodge the consequences of their actions and their responsibility to the victims. Along with their nationalist supporters they just dont care, they are happy to make the rules up and pass the blame as they go along.

Scotland is a broken country.
All it would have have taken from Jock Stein when it all came out about Torbett was a simple phone call to the police to report a paedophile was operating within the club and the boy's club and get Torbett charged . Instead of that happening as we all know CFC decided that for the sake of the Club's " good name " it would be swept under the carpet and we all know the rest of the story how the floodgates opened and the paedophile ring grew larger like a disease they could not control and now "sporting integrity " must call the tune and the proper punishment for failing to secure the safety of the young lads whose dreams and lives were shattered must be administered and the victims compensated substantially as soon as possible and no more time wasting from CFC .

(unts are still trying with all their might to get us involved despite their constant denial, internal investigations and separate entities
They are so desperate they have to mention Rangers first and foremost and unless whoever wrote that can prove a sexual crime took place at RFC they could find their self in Court if the Club decides to challenge the allegation .

They are so desperate they have to mention Rangers first and foremost and unless whoever wrote that can prove a sexual crime took place at RFC they could find their self in Court if the Club decides to challenge the allegation .
There's no allegation there for the club to challenge. He's an ex Rangers coach and he was a nonce. Those are both facts.
The things is, as far as I'm aware, the only thing Neely done whilst in the employ of Rangers, was make an inappropriate remark to a young lad, for which he was sacked, and reported to the police. People that have an agenda against the club will make a big deal out of the fact the police don't have a record of the report as though we should be surprised that a now defunct police force doesn't have a comprehensive record of every allegation reported 30 odd years ago before digital records were commonplace. All I would say to that is a comprehensive and independent inquiry into Scottish football is necessary so that all the facts can be established.
I'm fairly comfortable with Rangers version of events surrounding Neely, and if there were other allegations from his time at the club, I think we'd have heard about them by now. An inquiry will give us all the answers.
All clubs and supporters should get behind it and all perpetrators and enablers should be punished. I don't see how any normal thinking person could disagree, to be honest.

Back