Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

So we keep fighting sir. I’m sure by the autumn there will be far more publicity on this also. I actually don’t trust anything or anyone within the SFA. They need to be investigated thoroughly for their failures also.
You and me both know we have the correct people fighting this and bringing it to the forefront and to the public. We will stand with you to the end and beyond.
It is so important that we get this independent inquiry so that every victims voice can be heard. We also know there are apologists within the government and other authorities that we have been in contact with. They also have to answer questions.
I need you to know this. We won’t give up on you or any other individual that has been affected by this. We stand with you.

HI all - the SFA are now going to get a nudge from the papers. Other victims have come forward and been in touch with me - collectively we now have enough information to finally get justice.

effect that it is going to be difficult to establish the link between Bill Kelly, Uphall Saints, West Lothian Football Association and the SFA. This is just a sample of the crap I have to put up with over the last 18 months. If you know what a football looks like you can see the join between Bill Kelly, West Lothian football association and the SFA.

Jock Stein had a professional contract with Celtic. Jock Stein kicked a known paedophile out of Celtic without informing the authorities. but then knowingly let him back in. Jock Stein is therefore a facilitator to child abuse. Jock Stein/Celtic therefore have a moral case to answer. There are other examples.
I’ve said before that the Tims will turn on Stein and use him as a scapegoat because he was a Protestant. The Tim will plumb depths you and I can’t begin to imagine before this is over.

First the SFA review and now the coronavirus. Keep on running Humza. Soon there will be nothing left for you to hide behind. I’m watching your Twitter account daily.
This man is an absolute disgrace to Scotland and humanity. When all this starts coming out then it will show how under qualified this individual is to deal with this situation. Not to mention it’s his beloved club he is protecting.
I must say also that it’s comical watching the Celtic Star trying to show the moral high ground. Along with the little minions on Twitter.
All nowhere to be seen over the past couple of years and now they blame the SFA. Trying their hardest to gain quotes from victims. They will go to any level. Your club is being found out. Along with each apologist that defends them on social media I have a wee message for you. Your day is coming.

Last edited:
First the SFA review and now the coronavirus. Keep on running Humza. Soon there will be nothing left for you to hide behind. I’ve watching your Twitter account daily.
This man is an absolute disgrace to Scotland and humanity. When all this starts coming out then it will show how under qualified this individual is to deal with this situation. Not to mention it’s his beloved club he is protecting.
I must say also that it’s comical watching the Celtic Star trying to show the moral high ground. Along with the little minions on Twitter.
All nowhere to be seen over the past couple of years and now they blame the SFA. Trying their hardest to gain quotes from victims. They will go to any level. Your club is being found out. Along with each apologist that defends them on social media I have a wee message for you. Your day is coming.

Exactly mate.

I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry when I noticed this yahoo donating to Malcolm’s fund & saying the scum family are all behind him as his comment. What a fucking confused family they are.

“We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go
Always a little further; it may be
Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
Across that angry or that glimmering sea,

White on a throne or guarded in a cave
There lies a prophet who can understand
Why men were born: but surely we are brave,
Who take the Golden Road to Samarkand.”

I will always do my duty, serve for those who can't
I will be the shepherd and never the sheep
Though I walk through the shadow of death
I fear no evil - for I am search trained.

Sappers always lead and never follow.
THE SFA will rue the day. STAND BY, STAND BY

Well done for all the work on Adidas lads. Unfortunately they ignored the information we know they seen and proceeded with their deal.

However when this all kicks off later this year the whole country will see that Adidas Celtic kit mentioned with a child abuse ring on every news channel and news paper in the country, so let them enjoy that PR

First the SFA review and now the coronavirus. Keep on running Humza. Soon there will be nothing left for you to hide behind. I’m watching your Twitter account daily.
Good lad. It is coming for them. And it will be a beautiful day when it does come

You can't hide from Karma, over 40 years of covering up sexual abuse and treating the victims like lepers no matter how much they cover it up in Scotland, it's much bigger than the paedohiders and their partners in crime and will eventually catch up and punish them all.
This is only the beginning for Celtic the Chinese cruelty to wild animals now unleashes a coronavirus pandemic on the world, that's Karma.
Where will it end for the Parkhead paedo’s and paedohiders for what they have done to the children who supported their team and only wanted to play for their club, but instead were being raped and molested.
They will eventually get justice and the perpetrators and paedohiders will get Karma big time.
Big Jock's statue should be torn down and a permanent memorial to the victims and their families should be erected in it’s place.

Last edited:
This should be all over social media and show Adidas they have made a rip roaring cvnt of it.

It is absolutely incredulous and shameful that an international sporting giant like Adidas would enter a partnership with an organisation like Celtic.

When you take into account the upcoming documentary, the recent channel 4 news report, the last two years of news reports, the recent convictions, future convictions (I think it's highly probable there will be more), the upcoming court cases, upcoming settlements and fines, the bravery of the more and more victims who are coming forward contrasted with the behaviour of the current Celtic board (unchanged for at least 5 decades).. and the findings of an independent inquiry which much surely be commissioned..... it is at a minimum corporate negligence to provide funds to an organisation like that and be seen to endorse their actions.

Senior staff at Adidas must have surely known that at an absolute minimum, at least a part of the sponsorship money will be used towards legal fees attempting to deny justice to children who were abused.

Absolutely shameful at a time when sponsors should be trying to distance themselves as far away as possible from the club and offering support to victims instead.

Senior staff at Adidas must have surely known that at an absolute minimum, at least a part of the sponsorship money will be used towards legal fees attempting to deny justice to children who were abused.

Absolutely shameful at a time when sponsors should be trying to distance themselves as far away as possible from the club and offering support to victims instead.

This is the biggest thing in the Adidas deal.
They have handed over millions to the filth knowing exactly where it is going.

Fired off to adidas yesterday with photos

Dear Kasper,

I am writing you in stunned disbelief,after learning that you have jumped into bed with the devil,otherwise known as GLASGOW CELTIC FC,the club like no other,who has a worldwide reputation for raping and sexually abusing its youth players in its boys club,as well as being implicated in one of their youth players murder within the past 50 years or so...utterly amazed.

your company is in my eyes now a former world leading brand due to your sponsorship with this club,known the world over as having an operational paedophile ring within its walls,with 9 paedophiles raping youngsters,with 4 of them convicted with jail sentences,some jailed twice,as they re-offended and continued to rape and defile young boys under their care.
So,whilst you may employ young boys to manufacture your brand in the far eastern sweatshops of the asian continent,spare a moral thought for the same young boys,who were being systematically raped in the sweatshop of the east end of glasgow at GLASGOW CELTIC FC.....how can you sleep at night kasper,knowing that this club employed paedophiles,facilitated their depraved raping sprees for 50 years and then covered it up by failing to report their paedophiles to the police authorities.
I attach two photos currently circulating on the internet at the moment,one is of the managers at GLASGOW CELTIC FC,who knew of the rapists and what they were doing but covered it up.
The other is the 4 convicted paedophiles,some of whom are currently in jail and awaiting further trials,for further historical sexual abuse,these being JIM TORBETT & FRANK CAIRNEY (google them if you need any clarification).

Therefore,i would wish that you seriously reconsider your sponsorship with this club,as it could be a quicker demise for your company and its shareholders than coronavirus could do.

Our group will fight till the death to get justice for the victims of this clubs rapists and if it means smearing your sponsorship deal with them,so be it.

Time to reflect and reconsider breaking this deal as they are clearly in breach of your company policy.

I look forward to your response.....do the rIght thing,do the morally right thing.

Kind regards

Dear Kasper,

I am writing you in stunned disbelief,after learning that you have jumped into bed with the devil,otherwise known as GLASGOW CELTIC FC,the club like no other,who has a worldwide reputation for raping and sexually abusing its youth players in its boys club,as well as being implicated in one of their youth players murder within the past 50 years or so...utterly amazed.

your company is in my eyes now a former world leading brand due to your sponsorship with this club,known the world over as having an operational paedophile ring within its walls,with 9 paedophiles raping youngsters,with 4 of them convicted with jail sentences,some jailed twice,as they re-offended and continued to rape and defile young boys under their care.
So,whilst you may employ young boys to manufacture your brand in the far eastern sweatshops of the asian continent,spare a moral thought for the same young boys,who were being systematically raped in the sweatshop of the east end of glasgow at GLASGOW CELTIC FC.....how can you sleep at night kasper,knowing that this club employed paedophiles,facilitated their depraved raping sprees for 50 years and then covered it up by failing to report their paedophiles to the police authorities.
I attach two photos currently circulating on the internet at the moment,one is of the managers at GLASGOW CELTIC FC,who knew of the rapists and what they were doing but covered it up.
The other is the 4 convicted paedophiles,some of whom are currently in jail and awaiting further trials,for further historical sexual abuse,these being JIM TORBETT & FRANK CAIRNEY (google them if you need any clarification).

Therefore,i would wish that you seriously reconsider your sponsorship with this club,as it could be a quicker demise for your company and its shareholders than coronavirus could do.

Our group will fight till the death to get justice for the victims of this clubs rapists and if it means smearing your sponsorship deal with them,so be it.

Time to reflect and reconsider breaking this deal as they are clearly in breach of your company policy.

I look forward to your response.....do the rIght thing,do the morally right thing.

Kind regards
Superb letter Bro,keep up the good work.

How can Adidas associate their brands with Septic is beyond me.
Anyone with some savvy on here know how to set up a boycott Adidas page??

I've amassed some absolutely superb and rare Adidas clobber over the last 20 odd years. If anyone could organise a fundraiser where people donated Adidas items for online auctions and half the proceeds would go to the crowdfunder for victims and half to children's charities I would gladly donate the lot. It would have to be timed well and have good support to work and take traction though. It would be a bit counter-productive if it ended up being 20 pairs of dirty tracksuit bottoms and shoes being donated from a Rangers messageboard. If everyone reading this would donate one adidas item though you'd think the money raised would be enough for at least one journalist to press Adidas for comment. Probably (another) terrible idea from me but if there is anyone who could organise this I'd be able to donate a lot to get the ball rolling.

Edited to say... If this was to work it should be around the time of the documentary.. or whenever the tide of public opinion finally wants an enquiry into Celtic and the SFA.. if someone could set up a charity to sell Adidas goods on eBay... If it could gain traction there would potentially be a lot of people willing to donate.

Last edited:
It is absolutely incredulous and shameful that an international sporting giant like Adidas would enter a partnership with an organisation like Celtic.

When you take into account the upcoming documentary, the recent channel 4 news report, the last two years of news reports, the recent convictions, future convictions (I think it's highly probable there will be more), the upcoming court cases, upcoming settlements and fines, the bravery of the more and more victims who are coming forward contrasted with the behaviour of the current Celtic board (unchanged for at least 5 decades).. and the findings of an independent inquiry which much surely be commissioned..... it is at a minimum corporate negligence to provide funds to an organisation like that and be seen to endorse their actions.

Adidas have been written to by our team for over a year mate.

ADIDAS KNEW;)

I've amassed some absolutely superb and rare Adidas clobber over the last 20 odd years. If anyone could organise a fundraiser where people donated Adidas items for online auctions and half the proceeds would go to the crowdfunder for victims and half to children's charities I would gladly donate the lot. It would have to be timed well and have good support to work and take traction though. It would be a bit counter-productive if it ended up being 20 pairs of dirty tracksuit bottoms and shoes being donated from a Rangers messageboard. If everyone reading this would donate one adidas item though you'd think the money raised would be enough for at least one journalist to press Adidas for comment. Probably (another) terrible idea from me but if there is anyone who could organise this I'd be able to donate a lot to get the ball rolling.

Edited to say... If this was to work it should be around the time of the documentary.. or whenever the tide of public opinion finally wants an enquiry into Celtic and the SFA.. if someone could set up a charity to sell Adidas goods on eBay... If it could gain traction there would potentially be a lot of people willing to donate.

I’d 100% support this idea & go through my wardrobe & add all of my stuff mate.

Dear Kasper,

Kind regards

Top Man T;)

Back