Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

The priority is, and should always be, justice for the boys who had their hopes, dreams and lives taken from them for the gratification of evil deviants. I'm sure that those involved in the cover up will be exposed in due course. They know who they themselves are anyway - I hope they can never sleep a wink and are tortured in their every waking moment by their complicity.
We could have a list of them for everyone to see in the lounge.:eek:
No point in upsetting them by putting it in the Bear Pit as they interlope in there, but it would be interesting to see who on the list gets taken to task when it all hits the fan.

Desmond “are you a Rangers fan” comment and Daly vanished from any further investigation or comments

Clear as day Daly has been silenced

Good to see BBC Scotland carrying out their jobs professionally and ignoring Desmond and pushing for the truth to be outed
Yup he shit his pants there and then, Desmond shut him up big time.
It's a shame because perhaps he might have gotten himself a genuine award this time, for spilling the beans on the paedohiders.
[/QUOTE]

DD is not a man I would like to mess with. He makes Murray look like Gandhi. I am not in the least surprised Daly decided his peace of mind was more important.

Humza continuing to add to is ever growing list of stupid comments. Insinuating people who protect statues from vandalism are nazis. Using his logic would mean he is a paedophile defender, deflector and sympathises with institutions who are soaked in child abuse from bow to stern. which obviously means he deserves jail time. This man is hopelessly poor at being a human.
Excellent post sir.

I'll say it again.

Poor sods. Not a smile among them. Gets me pissed off every time I see that pervert's face as well. I can only imagine how much more it would eat at me if I knew all that you guys following this up know.

One day the victims will have their day and all of you guys working so hard will be due pints and pats on the back, at the very least.

CELTIC Football Club yesterday set up a free telephone hotline to help people involved in the incidents of alleged sex abuse at the boys' club during the 1970s.

Trained counsellors will be available all week to provide support and guidance for individuals and their families.

Managing director Fergus McCann said yesterday that ``many'' people had been affected by ``the recent focus surrounding alleged events in the early 1970s''.

Mr Jim Torbett, a senior volunteer worker with the boys' club, was suspended from duty last week after police confirmed they were investigating claims of sex abuse.

Mr McCann said Celtic had been receiving many phone calls from people ``in distress at the alleged incidents of the 1970s''.

Old cockeye was well aware.

What info did he and celtic pass on, if any, to the police given the 'distress of many people' in McCann's own words?

None I reckon.
That's a damn good find Jan. I really do hope this lot get destroyed by what you guys have found, the Celtic brand must become toxic after this.

I can’t be reading this correctly. Torbett’s mother received a presentation?
Anonymous 10 grand to a self financing boys club? Aye right.
More like it came out of Kelly’s back pocket.
Or maybe Mosson?
Who knows. Big jock probably knew!

So I'm assuming that's in the 90s they invited the mother if a child rapist at their club to accept a monetary gift from them.
Torbett was still connected to Celtic then as a business advisor for people who wished to sell goods in and around the stadium .

humsa useless seems to know the last words uttered by a man being arrested in America for criminal offences.I just wonder if he knows the last words uttered by an innocent young lad who was kidnapped,tortured,set on fire and murdered a bit closer to home.Maybe he chose. to ignore this as well. Or is even interested.

So Burns went along with this fictional game and stayed silent about it all these years. Why would he keep up the pretence?

Who in their right mind would lie about that? And why?
Yes he did. Was it a form of extreme Stockholm syndrome? I don't know. What I do know is he never once queried it and defended Frank Cairney to the hilt.

The seperate entity has been blown to pieces by the outstanding work done by FF members.
Time for media people to run the story now.
I won't be holding my breath though.
Complicit in cover up.
Media lurkers, be ashamed of yourself.
I hope your dreams haunt y'all for doing nothing of note to date

Last edited:
humsa useless seems to know the last words uttered by a man being arrested in America for criminal offences.I just wonder if he knows the last words uttered by an innocent young lad who was kidnapped,tortured,set on fire and murdered a bit closer to home.Maybe he chose. to ignore this as well. Or is even interested.
Poor Kris Donald.

Humza Yousef is an IMPOSTER.

The seperate entity has been blown to pieces by the outstanding work done by FF members.
Time for media people to run the story now.
I won't be holding my breath though.
Complicit in cover up.
Media lurkers, be ashamed of yourself.
I hope your dreams haunt y'all for doing nothing of note to date

Absolutely.

The game's a bogey it's as simple as that. Scum FC don't have a leg to stand on and everyone knows it.

I know this has been said many times on here , but so many lies and losses of memory and excuses and separate entities are tying this lot of bold deceivers into into such a knot that even Houdini couldn't show them how to escape and always makes me think about that great old saying which fits their predicament , Oh! what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive :oops: .

Poor Kris Donald.

Humza Yousef is an IMPOSTER.
Shocking crime deemed too politically sensitive to talk about like the hundreds of young underage girls all over England dismissed as “scrubbers” preyed upon and groomed and ultimately raped by gangs of mainly Muslim Pakistani men who looked on them as white trash and nonentities.

In this current climate people are falling over themselves to align with the “BAME” narrative whilst conveniently neglecting the racially motivated crimes against the mainly white non immigrant population for fear of upsetting the sensibilities of the BAME community.

Racism and sectarianism does and always will work both ways.

gn333.png

That last sentence. How can they continue to lie, not only to the victims, and the wider world, but themselves. Do any of them connected to that club have a conscience?
No matter what accolades they bestow on themselves Celtic FC will forever be the Chernobyl of the sporting world. Polluting and poisoning for decades.They make Savile and Weinstein look like choir boys(pardon the pun) . The cesspit they have created with their actions cannot be repaired. Who associated with this club is culpable? The propaganda continues to promote the agenda, deflect and defuse. A question for the whole Celtic family is what part did you play in all this ? Do you have a conscience?

We could have a list of them for everyone to see in the lounge.:eek:
No point in upsetting them by putting it in the Bear Pit as they interlope in there, but it would be interesting to see who on the list gets taken to task when it all hits the fan.
You don't think there are any lhurkers in The Lounge, people could guess who 99% of the " No Comment" brigade are

No matter what accolades they bestow on themselves Celtic FC will forever be the Chernobyl of the sporting world. Polluting and poisoning for decades.They make Savile and Weinstein look like choir boys(pardon the pun) . The cesspit they have created with their actions cannot be repaired. Who associated with this club is culpable? The propaganda continues to promote the agenda, deflect and defuse. A question for the whole Celtic family is what part did you play in all this ? Do you have a conscience?

The fans of that club have believed all the PR for years. The stories of being a charity, rooting for the downtrodden, presenting themselves as a paragon of virtue, have got their fans thinking they can hold the moral high ground over any matters, and furthermore, calling anyone a bigot when they question what went on.

So many of them have wrapped their identity up in that club that they can't separate their values and morals from it. They are so identified, they think any criticism is aimed at them personally, unable to see the bigger picture. It's why you can't discuss this crime with them without being accused of their go-to words like, point scoring, bigot, sevco, and all the rest. There is no room for talking on a human level when some can't accept that the club they are so identified with has covered up a crime so heinous .

I know some folk on here pop over to celtic fan forums. What, if anything are they saying about the abuse? Surely some of them must be demanding their club do the right thing.
Not a chance in hell will it be on any of their forums. Try bringing the subject up with any of them anywhere and they act like its actually worse bringing it up than the abhorrent act itself. Of course they act absolutely horrified but should never be talked about ever. How dare we! That must be for confession only!

Peter states that Prof Tomkins is relying on Times as evidence of legal liability. Thanks to the superb work undertaken by a group of FF members there is a mountain of evidence which shows that Celtic were in control of the CBC and are therefore legally responsible for not preventing abuse that the Celtic Board and Management knew was taking place at CBC but still did nothing in order to protect the good name of the Celtic FC.
And of course Peter there is no mention of a moral obligation to the abused boys in your clubs care!

That letter is stinking. Cowards hiding behind lawyers, imagine not condemning child abuse.
Why would anyone brag about the fact celtc HAD to start a child protection scheme because their club was so entrenched in paedophiles.
Another casual slap in the face of their victims, Peter lawwell is a horrible person.

Peter states that Prof Tomkins is relying on Times as evidence of legal liability. Thanks to the superb work undertaken by a group of FF members there is a mountain of evidence which shows that Celtic were in control of the CBC and are therefore legally responsible for not preventing abuse that the Celtic Board and Management knew was taking place at CBC but still did nothing in order to protect the good name of the Celtic FC.
And of course Peter there is no mention of a moral obligation to the abused boys in your clubs care!
Someone that's on twitter should try and get Prof Tomkins to chase this up again as nothing seems to be happening with their 4/5th investigation and they haven't even contacted any of the victims
Maybe Prof Tomkins hasn't seen the new evidence that has been posted on here.

Back