Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I’ve recently being going through some old stuff again. This is the court transcript involving Neil Strachan. I must warn you that this is difficult reading. This is the sort of company Martin Henry kept. Even though no charges were brought against Henry, it just makes no sense whatsoever having him lead the review.

Sick bastards.

Now that Doncaster has inexplicably been put onto the head of ethics board at UEFA, does the possibility of a sporting investigation into Celtic become less likely?
That is not to detract from the main point which is direct justice for the victims.
I wouldn’t put anything past Doncaster as I think he has proved that there is a level of corruption within his current position.
When the victims start going to court then I think a lot more will come into the public domain. Hopefully then UEFA will have no choice but to take action.

Why would Celtic director Tom Grant be in a team photograph with a “separate entity” before their trip to Boston?

Hampson...Gilfillan...Gallagher....McNally. Are these not the compliant "adult officials" involved in the Kearny,New Jersey scandal in 1991. I'm sure it was these characters that met in Boston airport to connive a solution to the problem.

Hampson...Gilfillan...Gallagher....McNally. Are these not the compliant "adult officials" involved in the Kearny,New Jersey scandal in 1991. I'm sure it was these characters that met in Boston airport to connive a solution to the problem.
These coaches/officials had been with the boys club since around the 70s so they must have known what was going on

I don't understand how any parent could accept that airport pact. How could any parent continue to let their kid be involved after a situation like that. Dumbfounded.
The sad truth is that these teenagers probably had very few, if any, school qualifications by this time, and little prospect of future employment apart from football, so they and their parents pinned all their hopes on 'making it' as a footballer. Plus, of course, the parents wouldn't want to damage 'the good name of Celtic'.

One of them wanted to blow this open 2 decades ago.

He was physically threatened on various occasions and had excrement shoved through his door amongst others things.

The sad truth is that these teenagers probably had very few, if any, school qualifications by this time, and little prospect of future employment apart from football, so they and their parents pinned all their hopes on 'making it' as a footballer. Plus, of course, the parents wouldn't want to damage 'the good name of Celtic'.

I understand the external pressures on the kids, its the morals of the parents.

Just saw this text on social media

Why has the proven liar ex Celtic Chairman Kevin Kelly not been taken in for questioning?

1. Hugh Birt told him about Torbett and he forced Birt out of the club
2. He was involved with the boys club through the entire scandal
3. He travelled with the boys club many times
4. He said he didn't know anything about Torbett and the others until the first trial in the 1990s which was a lie
5. He was part of the investigation into the boys club in 1986 and cleared them all while in fact they had AT LEAST 4 at the club at this time
6. He was a director of the Trophy Centre with Torbett for many years
7. He oversaw a period where AT LEAST 7 abusers were at the club
8. He was the president if the boys club through the worst period of abuse
9. Not once did he contact the police about any of it

All valid questions. The guys doing the hard graft will get the answers. I'm sure of it.

Who was doing the threatening mate ?

I'm not sure mate it was over 22 years ago.

I must have been about 18.

He was involved with a Youth Team my Dad ran. He was in my parents house discussing things I over heard the tail end of the convo.

The Guy is a red hot Celtic Man too. Just remember him about greeting when he was telling my Old Man the things that had happened to him.

Sounded like he was basically forced into the Airport Pact against his conscience.

Not quite on subject but would that be the Clydebank supporting Keevins?
CLYDEBANK supporter who with his position in the written press television and radio did heehaw to help Save the Bankies......a Timposter of the highest order worst kept secret than CBC abuse ...only outed on RC by a caller who worked with his son in a Bingo Hall....your a Cellic fan Hugh. No shit Sherlock!

Not a chance in hell will it be on any of their forums. Try bringing the subject up with any of them anywhere and they act like its actually worse bringing it up than the abhorrent act itself. Of course they act absolutely horrified but should never be talked about ever. How dare we! That must be for confession only!
One of them wanted to put my name on a Celtic forum. Wanted see see what their opinion was. As if we didn't already know. Basically threatening me with a doing or a lot of verbals at the very least.

It’s no secret that we have fought this individual for a long time now. This individual is so far gone that there is no way back.
From losing evidence, to ignoring victims of employees at Celtic Football Club. He puts his allegiances to that club before victims of abuse, and we have him as a justice secretary.
He now calls ex-servicemen racist thugs for protecting our history.
He lets the IRA walk our streets and says nothing about the gangrene brigade with their pro- IRA banners at the House of Shame.
My only wish is that you have to answer questions in front of an inquiry for you’re failures.
Not fit for purpose. Leave now.

Away doon and “sort out” the nazis useless, I’ll hod yer jaiket

Sick bastards.
Those sick bastards should have their sexual parts removed with a red hot saw blade o_O Innocent babies ffs , how sick is this World at the moment ? The sooner that filthy midden in the east end is closed for good the better as they were part of a paedophile ring and the sooner the justice system get's their arse into gear the sooner the cleaning up of these horrific atrocities can begin . That is so sick that these inhuman rats are among us and the Government are not doing very bloody much about it :mad: :mad: :mad: .

I was always very suspicious of all of them given the amount of time they had already been at the boys club
I just cant see how they didn't know especially now that we know there were so many
In the last 80s early 90s they would have had Torbett, Cairney, King, McCafferty and Cullen as well as Malley and others

I couldn't tell you mate how long this one was. All I know is he is about the only one who maybe has a conscience.

The rest including the support clearly don't.

Those sick bastards should have their sexual parts removed with a red hot saw blade o_O Innocent babies ffs , how sick is this World at the moment ? The sooner that filthy midden in the east end is closed for good the better as they were part of a paedophile ring and the sooner the justice system get's their arse into gear the sooner the cleaning up of these horrific atrocities can begin . That is so sick that these inhuman rats are among us and the Government are not doing very bloody much about it :mad: :mad: :mad: .
Those bastards need put down mate.

Just saw this text on social media

Why has the proven liar ex Celtic Chairman Kevin Kelly not been taken in for questioning?

1. Hugh Birt told him about Torbett and he forced Birt out of the club
2. He was involved with the boys club through the entire scandal
3. He travelled with the boys club many times
4. He said he didn't know anything about Torbett and the others until the first trial in the 1990s which was a lie
5. He was part of the investigation into the boys club in 1986 and cleared them all while in fact they had AT LEAST 4 at the club at this time

6. He was a director of the Trophy Centre with Torbett for many years
7. He oversaw a period where AT LEAST 7 abusers were at the club
8. He was the president if the boys club through the worst period of abuse
9. Not once did he contact the police about any of it

Mr Kelly only forgets when it is convenient to forget
Ask him about 1967 and I bet he will give you a 90 minute commentary
This man should have been in the dock long ago, the fact he is still free is a stain on the Scottish police force and the justiciary
Mr McGinn should be accompanying him

Now if only some ex or playing footbàller at a reputable club would highlight the CBC scandal then our toytown Parliament Injustice minister & Jimmy Krankie might be shamed to act something along the lines of Marcus Rashford and meals for children in poverty campaign by being Social Media shamed but obviously they two have no shame/conscience whatsoever

Now if only some ex or playing footbàller at a reputable club would highlight the CBC scandal then our toytown Parliament Injustice minister & Jimmy Krankie might be shamed to act something along the lines of Marcus Rashford and meals for children in poverty campaign by being Social Media shamed but obviously they two have no shame/conscience whatsoever
There are a couple of ex-Celtic players I am aware of whose families have threatened to disown them if they ever went public.

What a fucking disgrace of a family when they put their religion and football club ahead of their own flesh and blood’s suffering.

I was always very suspicious of all of them given the amount of time they had already been at the boys club
I just cant see how they didn't know especially now that we know there were so many
In the last 80s early 90s they would have had Torbett, Cairney, King, McCafferty and Cullen as well as Malley and others
Netflix would shine a light on the whole sordid cover up, from the media, to the Government, to the perpetrators. There would be NO hiding place. And it could be a series with multiple episodes due to the amount of evidence/material

Back