Rangers Castore Home Kit Now On Sale - all launch discussion in here - Info in First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all marketing innit?

As soon as something becomes harder to get, people are more keen to get it.

Its sales 101.

Headline grabbing stuff when the first run (even if it is a huge number like 50,000 tops) sells out in a couple of hours.
Would be very impressed if we sold 50,000 units tomorrow.

I don’t think My Gers members are getting early access to purchase the strip, just early access to see it according to this email.

ABF547-A7-57-B3-46-B2-BF0-C-FB8-F9-C2-EEC5-A.jpg

Those saying they didn't receive yesterdays email about the kit launch - which went to all with a Rangers Number as far as I can tell - might want to firstly want to check their junk folder and, secondly, login to their accounts and check what their Marketing Preferences are registered as.

I wasn't getting emails from Rangers until I went back in and changed my Marketing Preferences (under Update Your Details). Then, after I'd done that I found they mostly went into the Junk Folder. Worth checking guys.

Last edited:
My gers member

And signed up to rangers marketing emails

I've had hee haw emails in passed few days about the launch (checked inbox, spam , junk and filter settings)

Anyone else in same boat?

Neither

I think there’ll be a lot of disappointed people today when it turns out it’s a video and not the shirt being on sale
Was confirmed on H&H that it was a preorder and they had 50k shirts available. Dont think it was that clear in the email tbh though

Genuinely buzzing for the kit release however I’ll be gutted if it’s just a kit launch :D

Do we think it’ll be short sleeve only?

My gers member

And signed up to Rangers marketing emails

I've had hee haw emails in passed few days about the launch (checked inbox, spam , junk and filter settings)

Same here, my son gets them but I'm not. Didn't even get the one with the invoice for the second payment due by yesterday so just paid again by bank transfer.

Those saying they didn't receive yesterdays email about the kit launch - which went to all with a Rangers Number as far as I can tell - might want to firstly want to check their junk folder and, secondly, login to their accounts and check what their Marketing Preferences are registered as.

I wasn't getting emails from Rangers until I went back in and changed my Marketing Preferences (under Update Your Details). Then, after I'd done that I found they mostly went into the Junk Folder. Worth checking guys.
Mine was set to receive nothing, mobile/home number/text/post. It wasn't something I actively set myself.
I have just changed it but too late to receive this kit email

Can someone explain to me how and where my gers members are getting to view this kit?

Checked my contact settings and everything was set to receive nothing. My son has had all the emails through, even though his settings were the same - all set to receive nothing.

I’ll email mygers and ask what’s happening but it certainly seems to be inconsistent.

Edit: emailed MyGers after I posted this message and had a reply already - seems I was missing from one of the distribution list but they’ve added me to it now. Very quick to sort it out.

Last edited:
I’m in a 3 minute Q to get into MYGERS

what’s happens once we are in? Is there a direct link to Castores website to purchase jersey, this is all very cloak and daggers

Nothing in my junk and my settings are set up to allow emails.

Meaning that for me and likely others there’s been a cock-up re: adding us to a mailing list.

Clicked on mygers on website then what? Any chance someone could advise me?

I’m in a 3 minute Q to get into MYGERS

what’s happens once we are in? Is there a direct link to Castores website to purchase jersey, this is all very cloak and daggers

Where can you log in to Mygers? Just seeing options for signing up which I've done already.

My gers member

And signed up to Rangers marketing emails

Yeh I've had absolutely nothing.

Surely this isn’t going to be another hassle like the season ticket renewals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back