Rangers Castore Home Kit Now On Sale - ALL LAUNCH DISCUSSION IN HERE - Info in First Post

NorthSideBlue

What emails have folk been receiving from MyGers? Is there somewhere to login etc?
I’m not tech minded but I’ve received an email and I see Castores announcement all over Facebook as well . They have only made 50,000 kits so it’s first come first served then there hopefully will be another batch of it all sells out . People are going to be losing their shit I reckon !

erskine bear

I’m not tech minded but I’ve received an email and I see Castores announcement all over Facebook as well . They have only made 50,000 kits so it’s first come first served then there hopefully will be another batch of it all sells out . People are going to be losing their shit I reckon !
I was sure Bisgrove said there were 100k kits made a few weeks ago, perhaps i misunderstood. I'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong. Which is why i'm surprised about 50k, unless releasing them in phases. Which would make sense.

Broxibear1873

Mygers members get to pre order it first

Ross_

Official Ticketer
What emails have folk been receiving from MyGers? Is there somewhere to login etc?
I got a welcome to the world of My Gers and i got a first monthly update and a few others ... cant see anywhere on the site to "log in" as such - so unsure how we will get access at 8am

Reactions: CR5
I got a welcome to the world of My Gers and i got a first monthly update and a few others ... cant see anywhere on the site to "log in" as such - so unsure how we will get access at 8am
Does the new website not launch tomorrow? Imagine Rangers will give more info later today!

JW1988

I got the "something big is coming" email but it was in my junk mail.

As for MyGers I've had one email from them when I signed up

DTM1872

Official Ticketer
I was sure Bisgrove said there were 100k kits made a few weeks ago, perhaps i misunderstood. I'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong. Which is why i'm surprised about 50k, unless releasing them in phases. Which would make sense.
I'm sure he said 100K units of kit, which probably means a mix of tops, shorts and socks.

YOGI_GER

Looked at these again closely and I'm reasonably confident they're fake.

The "better never stops" is the biggest red flag coupled with the colour being completely different from the photoshoot and the wave pattern not covering the full shirt.
For goodness sake, thats the strips :D :D

JW1988

So, can mygers members order first?

I think I've only had one email from Mygers when I first signed up

mmcd_rfc

during the interview with Heart and Hand, one of the Castore guys said they would be introducing a more premium version of the kit, better quality material etc. Any one heard of the price of that?

sifter

during the interview with Heart and Hand, one of the Castore guys said they would be introducing a more premium version of the kit, better quality material etc. Any one heard of the price of that?
Would imagine you could at least double the cost of the replica one

Latest posts